Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio (1044 Views)

Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign / For Web Designers And Web Developers Only! / Advanced Xml Portfolio Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio by Kobojunkie: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2008
Hi,

I am working on a web project and in desire need of a designer with some skills in XML, CSS, DHTML, AJAX, SilverLight or who would like to learn. THIS IS NOT A PAYING PROJECT and is actually meant for anyone who wants to sharpen his/her skillset and at the same time work on a project that will definitely open doors to other projects in the future. Feel free to leave me an IM if you are interested.

I have a couple of video tutorials for anyone interested in learning silverlight and Ajax, to help move you along faster, if you are a capable fast learner.
Re: Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio by aphoe(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2008
i am very much interested but i'm really short of time
Re: Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio by uspry1(f): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2008
@kobojunkie

Hmmm! Silverlight is new to me. I googled seeing its video. What are the requirement of using Silverlight? Does it support older version applications mentioned below.

I have tight budget planning to upgrade newer version of Adobe Web premium C3 someday from old Macromedia Studio MX where it has XML object that has capable of loading and sending XML as well as PHP object and other external files on the Flash-based website. It also include ASP.net object, i never use ASP coding myself, but I can incorporate any ASP file on the Flash-based website. . . NO PROBLEM!

I want to learn AJAX later. I already registered on AJAX programming site/email-newsletter. . .not yet open to start learning!

I will think about doing Pro Bono Work on Flash-based portfolio site building for you. It will load using XML with imagine gallery.

Look at XML-loading Flash-based website i created for my former client who failed to pay my annual service rendered in the past. I am the ownership of this domain URL. This is my demo site using my careeer portfolio of my other URL. [i am not graphic designer, i hired the traditional non-technical graphic artist with Photoshop and Illustrator expert to be incorporated all his artworks into my dynamic Flash-based sites].

www.mtmrimstires.com
Re: Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2008
Silverlight in Short is .NET's version of Flash. It is relatively new and there are videos on the silverlight site that one who is willing to, can learn. If you are experienced in .NET programming, you will find it really interesting to use. http://silverlight.net/Learn/

Ajax tools are available for use and there are some videos to help Ajax novices get a better understanding of MS's package and how to build your own http://www.asp.net/learn/ajax-videos/

The site is not really a flash site. Infact, with Silverlight, my intention is to make it work so much with what we intend to have but not have that "plastic" flash look at all. I am online majority of the time, feel free to IM me to discuss this.
Re: Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio by Kobojunkie: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2008
Front End Developer still needed to partner on project.
Re: Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio by stswimfan(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2008
im me now
Re: Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2008
Are you currently a designer/Front end developer
Re: Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio by quadrillio(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2008
am in but I need ur contact

my mail is quadri20_wale@yahoo.com

my jobs are

www.seabayng.com
www.dtvnigeria.com
www.tspfotoworld.com
www.apapabulkterminal.com

others upon request.
Re: Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio by aphoe(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2008
you can count me in, so what is the next step?
Re: Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio by webguru(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2008
im interested in devt side

wonder how we'll corroborate wt u overseas

aphoe, i cant wait to c u and tried callin u @ night
Re: Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On May 05, 2008
I am online for IM should you want to speak to me on this please.
Re: Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio by Kobojunkie: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hi, where am my developers?? If you are ready to start on building your portfolio. IM me.

(1) (Reply)

All .ng Domains Would Be De-activated. / Http://www.facebook.com/pages/shopheads/107306529287087 / Access Bank's New Sharepoint Powered Website Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.