Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Bloggers, Boost Your Traffic And Ranking For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers, Boost Your Traffic And Ranking For Free (595 Views)

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers, Boost Your Traffic And Ranking For Free by teyus: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hello Blogger, Am Oladipupo Olutayo, the founder of www.teyusfreedomtobrowse.com. I just wanna share an idea with you on How We Can All Increase Our Blog Traffic and Ranking just by Blog commenting. Please read on… grin grin grin

Everyday, in this blogosphere new blogs are being created. And due to this fact, there is high competition in the blogosphere. Bloggers now need to work hard to achieve good traffic and ranking.

There are several ways to achieve good traffic and ranking in the web space. And one of them is by blog commenting.

Commenting is very important aspect of blogging and thank God, Google has introduced a new commenting system for its blogging platform - Blogger. This Google+ commenting system automatically share blog post on commenter’s wall and doing this, you get more traffic and gain fresh readers from Google+.

Apart from traffic, you’ll also get the following benefits:
1. Expands your knowledge
2. Improve in writing skill
3. Link building
4. High ranking
5. Become more famous and lot’s more…

Why can’t you gain these benefits today just by commenting on my blog and let me do the same thing?

And does it works?
Comment on any three posts on my blog, drop your blog url here after commenting on my blog and let me comment on three posts on your blog…

My Blog url is www.teyusfreedomtobrowse.com

Note: Make sure you have commented on my Blog before dropping your blog url. Immediately I see your comment, I will comment on your Blog

Happy Blogging! wink

(1) (Reply)

Looking Review For Seomarts.com On Dedicated Server / 5 Groundbreaking SEO Tips To Rank Your Website Higher Than Ever / Let There Be Sanity Here! Stop Spamming This Section!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.