Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (48354 Views)

12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / Social Bookmarking Sites To Increase Your Website By Traffic By 55% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
:
Hey bloggers, Am pleased to help individuals who are having challenges with the main strength of a blog >> TRAFFIC, Though i may not be an expertise in blogging but at-least the few i know will definitely help you as a blogger to boost your traffic by nothing less than 40% I guarantee...
:
To start with I will be dropping those great tutorials in series, one after the other, so as for you to benefits from its fully!...
:
You are also allowed to drop your URLs for my reviews based on experiences...
:
Note: WordPress only
:
www.mokoshalb.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
[size=15pt]FIRST PRINCIPLE:[/size]
:
Login into your blogger dashbord then >> Settings >> Search preferences
:
Where it says “Custom robots header tags”, click on edit and where it says “Enable custom robots header tags?” click on yes.How To Setup Custom Robots Header Tags
:
Now you will see lot of options, just copy what i Ticked, from the image attached below.
:
Now click on save changes.
:
Thats all! for the first principle!... If you have not done this before, then u are missing alot of traffic...
When u are done with this then we proceed to the next principle...

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
[size=15pt]SECOND PRINCIPLE:[/size]
:
Open up Settings >> Search preferences >> Custom Robots.txt >> Enable >> Paste The below Code >> Save Changes.
::

User-agent: Mediapartners-Google
Disallow:
User-agent: *
Disallow: /search
Allow: /

Sitemap: http://www.YOUROWNURL.com/sitemap.xml

::
Remember to edit the www.YOUROWNURL.com with ur own url...
when you are also done with this, u are few steps away from massive traffic...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by NWFX(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
@OP
maybe we should work something out .....link exchange stuff or guest posts ? what u say?.......i need unique or re-written articles/reviews and stuff.Our niches are probably related.check my signatures and hit up.

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by chibuzor05(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
mokoshalb:
:
:
Where it says “Custom robots header tags”, click on edit and where it says “Enable custom robots header tags?” click on yes.How To Setup Custom Robots Header Tags
:
Now you will see lot of options, just copy what i Ticked, from the image attached below.
:
:
Thats all! for the first principle!... If you have not done this before, then u are missing alot of traffic...

Bros God will bless you for this info...thanks a whole lot. I googled about it and ur info is 100% correct
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by lakes99: 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
hlp review my blog
http://naijaproper..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
NWFX:
@OP
maybe we should work something out .....link exchange stuff or guest posts ? what u say?.......i need unique or re-written articles/reviews and stuff.Our niches are probably related.check my signatures and hit up.
yea... ur Idea sprang something out in me...
:
u are incredible, ur idea will surely work out, thanks for the contributions!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
chibuzor05:

Bros God will bless you for this info...thanks a whole lot. I googled about it and ur info is 100% correct
u re welcome, expect more...

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
lakes99:
hlp review my blog
http://naijaproper..com
ur blog is ok.., but make sure you do the following:
1. get a custom domain.
2. Rearrange the Right Side bar or reduce the widgets there.
3. finally, post often, as ur niche requires it
:
Remember to follow my tips above, and gradually u will pave through...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by vaca1: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
mokoshalb:
:
:
:
:
:

please check my signature
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by chibuzor05(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
mokoshalb:
u re welcome, expect more...

I am glued to this seat sef...where i wan go again?

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
vaca1:

please check my signature
your blog is very nice, the template design is awesome!.
but let me recommend you some better adjustment:
1. get a domain
2. reduce the lenght of topics on the Homepage

with that i think u are off to success!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by lakes99: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
mokoshalb:

ur blog is ok.., but make sure you do the following:
1. get a custom domain.
2. Rearrange the Right Side bar or reduce the widgets there.
3. finally, post often, as ur niche requires it
:
Remember to follow my tips above, and gradually u will pave through...

......thanks....
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
[size=15pt]THIRD PRINCIPLE[/size]

:::
Next is to make Search Engines Your Padi
You will have to register your blog to all the following great search engines for them to drive you mad traffic:

1: Google: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en
2: Bing/Yahoo: http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster
these 2 major search engines must not be ignored!
enter through those links and submit your blog URL and Sitemap {i hope u know how to create a sitemap} then a HTML code will be given to you as a verification barrier...
once u paste the code in ur template HTML, the search engine will start crawling ur blog to save its contents...
expect more great tips...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by DanZubair(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Whats on ground for wordpress bloggers? Help review mine too www.gobirwap.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Caspian22:
Thanks for your useful info. mokoshalb

Please help me review my blog I post like 3 times a week and get about 1000 page views per week.

http://www.youmustgethealthy.com
Your blog is what i must describe as Neat, Attractive colour mixture and fine arrangements, Just make sure u follow all my Principles including oncoming ones... stay tuned.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by masterplan303(m): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2016
pls brother can you help me review this www.toptechbase.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2016
masterplan303:
pls brother can you help me review this www.toptechbase.com
Nice blog you got there!. Nice Domain, Neat Arrangements and Colour! Just follow my tips and u will be getting cool organic traffic!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by vaca1: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2016
mokoshalb:

your blog is very nice, the template design is awesome!.
but let me recommend you some better adjustment:
1. get a domain
2. reduce the lenght of topics on the Homepage

with that i think u are off to success!

wow. thanks .the domain is on the process.for the lenght, will do that right away
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2016
vaca1:

wow. thanks .the domain is on the process.for the lenght, will do that right away
yea!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Caspian22(m): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2016
mokoshalb:

Your blog is what i must describe as Neat, Attractive colour mixture and fine arrangements, Just make sure u follow all my Principles including oncoming ones... stay tuned.

Thanks I really appreciate. I've done all of the 3 principle. I'm waiting 4 the remainder
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Caspian22:

Thanks I really appreciate. I've done all of the 3 principle. I'm waiting 4 the remainder
nice one dre...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Horlaarsco: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Everyone am thinking of something

We all do guest posting on each others blogs, first ten people to comment their number would be added after that another 10. Your link on 10 blogs means 10 back links.

Note: Get custom domain
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Horlaarsco:
Everyone am thinking of something

We all do guest posting on each others blogs, first ten people to comment their number would be added after that another 10. Your link on 10 blogs means 10 back links.

Note: Get custom domain
yea that make some nice senses... who is interested should signify, so we start it...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by swayflow: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Please review my blog www.lifemademe.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by successincentiv(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
I love this. Its really helpful www.successincentives..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Aminat508(f): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments / Some Common Terms, Abbreviations & Slangs Used On Nairaland & Their Meanings. / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.