Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers (2261 Views)

Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners / An Invitation To All Bloggers Looking To Make Money From Their Blogs / Calling All Bloggers And Twitter Personalities With Upto 300 Followers!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Jamji: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
Within 5 days we will write 3 unique articles for free and send it to you.no charges. Just provide at least three keywords and your email. I'll announce when your articles are ready here. So who goes first.
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Basic(m): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
@OP, thanks for this offer. I need three articles for my health blog (vitalhealthinfo.com).

I'm not particular about keywords - just quality. Write on food-related topics that go like this: "X foods that can help you (achieve health goal)"

You're free to choose any topic. Just let them be on the health benefits of foods and fruits (e.g. 10 health benefits of tomatoes - you can write on this)

My email address is:
basicfreelanceATgmailDOTcom

Thanks.
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Jamji: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
Interesting. Your articles are in process. Check back before thursday.
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by miracle4(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
definitely not for me I think
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Basic(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
Jamji: Interesting. Your articles are in process. Check back before thursday.
Thanks.
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2013
Jamji:
provide your keywords. Use google keyword tool.we can only write when we have them.
soccer records as well as weird facts
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Ebestsmscom: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2013
Keywords:

1) Benefits of bulksms.
2) Bulksms in Nigeria.
3) How to make money with bulksms.

EMail: ebestsms[at]gmail.com
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Jamji: 3:31pm On May 04, 2013
Basic: @OP, thanks for this offer. I need three articles for my health blog (vitalhealthinfo.com).

I'm not particular about keywords - just quality. Write on food-related topics that go like this: "X foods that can help you (achieve health goal)"

You're free to choose any topic. Just let them be on the health benefits of foods and fruits (e.g. 10 health benefits of tomatoes - you can write on this)

My email address is:
basicfreelanceATgmailDOTcom

Thanks.

Your articles are ready Sir. Please find it in the attachment. Thanks.
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Jamji: 6:24pm On May 04, 2013
miracle4: I need highly genuine and extremely useful article , written with the readers in mind for my tech blog obasimvilla.com

keywords: css tricks and spry cheat
php tricks
html cracks etc

Topics:

-> Real making money online secret (no affiliate links pls )
-> Creating blog (blogger.com) how to --- full tutorial on creation and customization
-> Creating and customizing blog () full tutorial
-> Editing a joomla or cms website ---full tutorial
-> html , php , css , perl , form validation , graphic editing etc.
-> computer advance tweaks and tricks etc

yours is ready. how do i send it to you?
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Jamji: 7:00pm On May 04, 2013
mikeyhernadez: soccer records as well as weird facts
your keywords are not that great. can you please give specific or long tail ones?
you can use google keyword tool, www.namestall.com or www.keywordshitter.com
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Basic(m): 8:57pm On May 04, 2013
Jamji:

Your articles are ready Sir. Please find it in the attachment. Thanks.
Thank you very much. I got the articles.
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by miracle4(m): 6:10am On May 05, 2013
Jamji:

yours is ready. how do i send it to you?
Oh bro I'm very sorry thought it wasn't meant for me . you can send it via guru[at]obasimvilla.com

thanks bro
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 05, 2013
miracle4: Oh bro I'm very sorry thought it wasn't meant for me . you can send it via guru[at]obasimvilla.com

thanks bro

Check your email
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 05, 2013
I'll be taking over from here.

More spots still remaining. Send in your key words.
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by miracle4(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2013
yeah received! can we send back links to you in order to protect our articles being re-published in your site ?

great write up though
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Ebestsmscom: 5:02pm On May 05, 2013
Double post.
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Ebestsmscom: 5:02pm On May 05, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
Keywords:

1) Benefits of bulksms.
2) Bulksms in Nigeria.
3) How to make money with bulksms.

EMail: ebestsms[at]gmail.com

Hope am not left out here @Op

Lets feel your swag........
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by bros12345: 5:43pm On May 05, 2013
If you really did send out even one article and unique, then my friend you are great. Cheers.

Please can you join our new internet marketing forum and help us with some contents and stuff. We compensate for good tips or how tos that you give us. Its a new site so we are trying to build a huge database of quality how tos. The url is

www.flashkobo.com

Thanks
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Jamji: 6:00am On May 08, 2013
miracle4: yeah received! can we send back links to you in order to protect our articles being re-published in your site ?

great write up though

Well since its a free article, we may publish at least one on our site just for illustration purposes.but you can send me the link to your article so i can put it as the source
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Jamji: 6:03am On May 08, 2013
Ebestsms.com:

Hope am not left out here @Op

Lets feel your swag........

its going to be very tedious writing your topics for some reasons
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Jamji: 6:03am On May 08, 2013
bros12345: If you really did send out even one article and unique, then my friend you are great. Cheers.

Please can you join our new internet marketing forum and help us with some contents and stuff. We compensate for good tips or how tos that you give us. Its a new site so we are trying to build a huge database of quality how tos. The url is

www.flashkobo.com

Thanks

give us the keywords we should write on
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Immanuelar(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2013
Please can you send me the ones miracle4 asked for, I mean the one on css, html, php, blog.. Please
My email i
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by jenifertaler: 1:33pm On May 08, 2013
I want to work with you can give me keword & more details?
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Jamji: 10:25pm On May 08, 2013
Immanuelar: Please can you send me the ones miracle4 asked for, I mean the one on css, html, php, blog.. Please
My email is - emmanuelayooluwa@gmail.com

I'm sorry i cant thats why i called them unique and original, only for you. please provide your keywords and we will deliver your articles
Re: Free Unique And Original Articles For All Bloggers by Jamji: 10:26pm On May 08, 2013
jenifertaler: I want to work with you can give me keword & more details?
Please i dont understand you. yes we could work together, you can visit www.uniquearticlesolutions.com and contact me through there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Joomla Be Used To Create A Bulk Sms Website. Anybody? / I Want A Mod For Creating A Frontpage On My Smf Forum / I Need Help Learning Social Media Marketing And Content Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.