Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type (7509 Views)

JAMB To Remove Their 40 Marks And Cancel 2016/2017 UTME Exam / JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 / ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by promisechild(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
The utme examination that was conducted yesterday was full of cheats and manipulation while the body jamb has vowed to withheld the result of any candidate that repeated one type twice that your omr answers must have option a b c d forming the word dibu.

If you know you double shade please start praying
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Adesinawale(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
4rm which source do u get ur information, or u just wish to scarce those involved ?
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by promisechild(m): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
Adesinawale: 4rm which source do u get ur information, or u just wish to scarce those involved ?
from my oga at the top i guess your omr answers form dbbi not dibu
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Adesinawale(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
what i'm saying is dat i'm trying to read d news my self. So, i will be happy if u can direct me to ur oga source so dat i can hear or read d news myself because all d papers will be mark by machine and not man
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Adesinawale(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
what's d meaning all of dis rubbish ? pls my dear nairalanders, there is nothin like upgrading result and don't allow anybody to dupe u of cash because all of dem are scammer ooo and beware!!!
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2013
Guy na true d guy tak
Adesinawale: what i'm saying is dat i'm trying to read d news my self. So, i will be happy if u can direct me to ur oga source so dat i can hear or read d news myself because all d papers will be mark by machine and not man
na machine go mark truly bt dnt u knw na man go operate d machine, and its wat dey instruct d machine to do dats wat it wuld do.

1 Like

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Adesinawale(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2013
Fynestboi: Guy na true d guy tak na machine go mark truly bt dnt u knw na man go operate d machine, and its wat dey instruct d machine to do dats wat it wuld do.
I beg, make una 4get dat news guy cuz it no be truth because d machine dat will mark it will be program and it's not possible to program machine with a type given to an individual candiate.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by DerFuhrer: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2013
I don't know where you got this from but I know someone who shaded a certain Type for 3 different subjects, he in his second year now at UI.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by mankand(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2013
Why waste your time writing jamb when you can jamb them away secure admissiin abroad. Ukraine, belarus, poland, georgia, china, france, germny, italy and spain. Check www.transukrvuz.com or call 08037825608 comi.g from a reliable ukrainian company with branch offices in 8 countries including nigeria
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2013
Der_Fuhrer: I don't know where you got this from but I know someone who shaded a certain Type for 3 different subjects, he in his second year now at UI.
am nt sure u undastand wat we re saying who s taking abt last yr or 2years bk, dis year form of type is diff 4rm last year or any oda year...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Adesinawale(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
Fynestboi: am nt sure u undastand wat we re saying who s taking abt last yr or 2years bk, dis year form of type is diff 4rm last year or any oda year...
Hello fynestboy, d info is not real or where do u get it 4rm ? even d person dat open dis thread cannot defend his point Because he's only guessing wot may happen .
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Adex097: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
@op .... Your info is 100% wrong .
Well , i used to think the same too not until a friend of mine gave me her question paper which had 2 Ds as type. Her geography was type D, LIT-in-ENG type D, ENG type I.
can't remember the fourth one.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by mayorall(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
Adex097: @op .... Your info is 100% wrong .
Well , i used to think the same too not until a friend of my gave me her question paper which had 2 Ds as type. Her geography was type D, LIT-in-ENG type D, ENG type I.

Don't mind them..They are just uttering nonsense with passion saying rubbish with confidence...There are people who were given same type of question papers at different centres....If you gat nothing to do please move to joke session don't scare the jambites.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
Adesinawale: what i'm saying is dat i'm trying to read d news my self. So, i will be happy if u can direct me to ur oga source so dat i can hear or read d news myself because all d papers will be mark by machine and not man

Did shade a different type from what was on your question paper? If so, that means you got in, the one from your phone and no results or you score very low marks. If JAMB respects the type against every individual, Nigerians will see brouhaha.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
Adex097: @op .... Your info is 100% wrong .
Well , i used to think the same too not until a friend of mine gave me her question paper which had 2 Ds as type. Her geography was type D, LIT-in-ENG type D, ENG type I.
re u sure its 4 dis year? Nd mind u wat kind course be dat wit lit and geography?
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
mayorall:

Don't mind them..They are just uttering nonsense with passion saying rubbish with confidence...There are people who were given same type of question papers at different centres....If you gat nothing to do please move to joke session don't scare the jambites.
nbdy is scarng u is just dat dose dat use runs falls to d categories, so if u knw u use ur brain u dnt nid to be scare hp u get... And d way am cing u. Na runs u use...muntula
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
ferdimako:

Did shade a different type from what was on your question paper? If so, that means you got in, the one from your phone and no results or you score very low marks. If JAMB respects the type against every individual, Nigerians will see brouhaha.
confirm... I wish JAMB DO DAT... Even if it wuld slow dwn d pace to d release of d result i go appy...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
There must be a reasn behind JAMB type dis year let wait till afta result
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by DerFuhrer: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
Fynestboi: There must be a reasn behind JAMB type dis year let wait till afta result
Last year colours were used as types, what theories have you come up with for that? So what do you say for people who were given a certain type for more than a subject?
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by DerFuhrer: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
Fynestboi: nbdy is scarng u is just dat dose dat use runs falls to d categories, so if u knw u use ur brain u dnt nid to be scare hp u get... And d way am cing u. Na runs u use...muntula
I think mayorall is an undergraduate already if I'm not mistaken...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by mayorall(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
Fynestboi: nbdy is scarng u is just dat dose dat use runs falls to d categories, so if u knw u use ur brain u dnt nid to be scare hp u get... And d way am cing u. Na runs u use...muntula

Odenson...who told you am a jambite...U̶̲̥̅̊ neva smel JAMB wey me don enta sku...mind you..I take your elder ones mate tutorial who are undergraduates not arrogant jambite like you at school...watch the way you talk to people please...I saw the way you behave on threads as if na you cari forma education enta Nigeria.....Don't cross my path please.

1 Like

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by mayorall(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
Der_Fuhrer: I think mayorall is an undergraduate already if I'm not mistaken...

Don't mind him jare...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
You guys scaring Jambites are very stupid. What has dibu got to do with the exams that were written?

If you have nothing better to say better climb express road and commit suicide. Because various types were given for different subject doesn't make it to turn ''dibu''. Muntulas.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: You guys scaring Jambites are very stupid. What has dibu got to do with the exams that were written?

If you have nothing better to say better climb express road and commit suicide. Because various types were given for different subject doesn't make it to turn ''dibu''. Muntulas.

You are a f//uck.ing a**ss,hole you d!ckk you mo__ther Bleep;;er, what do you know when you will go around doin runz mot?ther f++ucker
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Tobexin(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
THIS NEWS IS 100%comfirmed jamb has discovered the previous method used my students to cheat by double shading a type that is why they introduced the type called dibu that is every students must have each of the letter in their omr answers sheet,if you didn't use expo you would surely have dibu on ur omr but if you use expo you would hardly have dibu on your omr,the computer would be programm to mark with dibu not ddbi,diib,duii or what ever you shaded.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
Tobexin: THIS NEWS IS 100%comfirmed jamb has discovered the previous method used my students to cheat by double shading a type that is why they introduced the type called dibu that is every students must have each of the letter in their omr answers sheet,if you didn't use expo you would surely have dibu on ur omr but if you use expo you would hardly have dibu on your omr,the computer would be programm to mark with dibu not ddbi,diib,duii or what ever you shaded.

Thanks a million tobexin, we need more people like u to enlighten us , not people lyk ffoxy ultimate
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Tobexin(m): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: You guys scaring Jambites are very stupid. What has dibu got to do with the exams that were written?

guy u b olodo it means ur utme subject combination must have each of the letter type [dibu]which would form dibu anyhow
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by emekakelvin(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
Tobexin: guy u b olodo it means ur utme subject combination must have each of the letter type [dibu]which would form dibu anyhow
apart from dat, even u are giving d same type, the option are nt d same, better still check ....www. myschool.com.ng
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by mayorall(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
Lolz....what about people who their English paper type stated with I, B, or U̶̲̥̅̊...so the computer will be programmed not to mark theirs right....
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
mayorall: Lolz....what about people who their English paper type stated with I, B, or U̶̲̥̅̊...so the computer will be programmed not to mark theirs right....

You don't get the meassage ...it means that's all your types must combine to form the name DIBU...no matter which one starts it your tye myust contain the four letters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strike: ASUU, FG Have Reached An Agreement! / Jamb Announces New Date For 2011 Exams / Nassarawa State University Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.