Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Environmental Health Hazards(emission Of Carbon-monoxide Frm Generators) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Environmental Health Hazards(emission Of Carbon-monoxide Frm Generators) (517 Views)

Human Breast Milk On Sale Via Website: The Hazards Involved / Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Environmental Health Hazards(emission Of Carbon-monoxide Frm Generators) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
Helo NLS
As the topic implies,I stay close to a fairly wealthy pharmacist who has a generator(an assembled one tho)it causes high noise and air pollution alike. And the noise is so high sometimes one is unable to sleep,eva since last week the generator has been emitin dark thick smoke into my compound nd its quiet discomforting(y'all knw d health hazards it poses to man's health).I av talked to the man in question,buh he is reluctant to show any sign of action as to relocation of the gen.or profer solution to our predicament.Pls i am seeking elp frm whoeva has enof information on how i can seek help from the relevant Enviromental MDA's.(ministries'department or agencies).or mayb i seud go to the police?
My place of residenc is Niger state.
Pls recommendation and advise on way forward is highly welcome.
Once again thank u for ur anticipated advise nd posible solution.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Discovery! / Management Of "Eating Disorders" / Common Illness And Injury With The Best First Aid Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.