Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:57 AM

Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation (31973 Views)

Ebola: South African Woman Tested Negative - Minister of Health, Prof. Chukwu / Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud / Minister Of Health Warns Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by StealthyMe(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Minister of Health, Onyebuchi Chukwu has called for the cancellation of monthly 'environmental sanitation days' by states, as he wants the reintroduction of sanitary inspectors.

This disclosure was made known Friday by Special Assistant on Media and Communication to the Minister of Health, Nigeria, Dan Nwomeh on his official twitter account.

SOURCE

What's your take on this ?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by uken73(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Really. This seems to be motivated by the idea of creating job for the boys.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by phransix147(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hmmmm!
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by Joythah(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Honestly, the monthly sanitation is not working but apart from creating jobs i don't see what sanitary inspectors can do not with our ailing Judiciary.
Every Nigerian needs a reorientation and re-education so that we can move forward.

51 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
really?
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by kolomax(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
I did not even understand anything

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by alkanes1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
The minister of health knows best

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by toureman(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
They want Nigeria to b dirty abi

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sanitary inspector? Another due process oo

PS: I just found the real video of the ''Shekau Not dead" claims...See the video Here I just hope the video was shot before he was killed o. That bastard

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by bastien: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dem no know say Dem go cancel am before e no dey work at all

No inspector no work

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by Busieman(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
I totally agree if that is to be true. Nonsense once in a month sanitation thing.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by Beehshorp(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
make e be lie o I can't do without street ball for morning on sanitation days

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Good call. As long as the inspectors shun corruption and act professionally.

4 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by oscarpad(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
......ball dey sweet die 4 road durin sanitation

9 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by nekaa(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
it wasn't followed to the latter before self

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
hmmm...this kinda cancellation self....they better resolve the issue sharpaly because sanitation is cleaniness, and cleaniness is next to GODLINESS

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Beehshorp: make e be lie o I can't do without street ball for morning on sanitation days
grin

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by teeboy2110(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Is not possible monthly sanitation is ok
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by Meringe(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Two step backwards.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by Jabioro: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
He want to create another burden for us,meanwhile he making another pipeline to drained d treasury..may l ask him,is that our "koko" in health sector?

5 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Is it still in existence in minna we don't do it again ooo
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by SandraOkwy(f): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
:oVictimization on the high side shocked

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by tempem: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
UnEmployment opportunity so no more Oyes

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by Valstresser: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Monthly sanitation is under concurrent list so is purely state affair nd not under exclusive list.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by FunnyPikincom(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
haaaaaa
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by detiosa(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hw dat wan take concern me as far as i knw i go stil Dey use our backyard as refuse until 9ja change ;DHw dat wan take concern me as far as i knw i go stil Dey use our backyard as refuse until 9ja change
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by lekjons(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
mtcheewww,any news on electricity abeg!??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by femmy2010(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
I think the monthly sanitation should be left as it is and the inspectors introduce still.

16 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by Benbisco(f): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Good one if the inspectors will be followed up and paid as at when due so the job will not be abandoned and everywhere looks unkempt.

The thing no dey too work before sef.
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by alotofgrace(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
for whatu kwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Who Survived Fatal Motor Accident Gets Killed By Malaria. Photos / #JusticeForOmolara: Omolara Omoyajuwolo's Death & Beachlan Hospital's Negligence / 4 Simple Exercises To Help You Get Rid Of Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.