Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,447 members, 7,823,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Connecting Your Dvd To Your Computer Monitor - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Connecting Your Dvd To Your Computer Monitor (817 Views)

Connecting Your Laptop With Its Internal Sim Slot. No Need For Modem / How To Clone Movie Dvd To Dvd-r/rw Disc, Hard Disk. Using Any Dvd Cloner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connecting Your Dvd To Your Computer Monitor by zeanslim(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
PLz. .plz . .plz...is there any means, for me 2 connect my dvd to my monitor..i.e watchin my dvd wit d monitor ..instead of a t.v thanks in advance
Re: Connecting Your Dvd To Your Computer Monitor by zeanslim(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] is dis imposible. . :-S
Re: Connecting Your Dvd To Your Computer Monitor by bacco2000(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
there is a way of doing that. And its only if the dvd has a VGA port at the back. And mind you, some dvd has the port but they wouldn't just work. You might be lucky if yours works
Re: Connecting Your Dvd To Your Computer Monitor by zeanslim(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
bacco2000: there is a way of doing that. And its only if the dvd has a VGA port at the back. And mind you, some dvd has the port but they wouldn't just work. You might be lucky if yours works
wat if it doesnt have. .can sum1 use a cable converter or sumtin ??
Re: Connecting Your Dvd To Your Computer Monitor by phemmy88(m): 6:36am On May 01, 2013
be the first to try it
Re: Connecting Your Dvd To Your Computer Monitor by zeanslim(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2013
phemmy88: be the first to try it
would like to but dont no where to start from. .
Re: Connecting Your Dvd To Your Computer Monitor by bacco2000(m): 6:44am On May 08, 2013
zeanslim: wat if it doesnt have. .can sum1 use a cable converter or sumtin ??
there's no way you can use a cable connector cos all the monitors i've seen have only vga connectors i don't know if the new ones have AV port. Apart from that i don't think there's a way.
Re: Connecting Your Dvd To Your Computer Monitor by zeanslim(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2013
bacco2000:
there's no way you can use a cable connector cos all the monitors i've seen have only vga connectors i don't know if the new ones have AV port. Apart from that i don't think there's a way.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Computers Are For Sale At Affordable Price. / More Than 100 Keyboard Shortcuts- Must Read / Help! Budget Laptop For A Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.