Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Can Mal-practise Be Eradicated?SUPERVISORS WATCHING OUT FOR INVIGILATORS NT Std - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Mal-practise Be Eradicated?SUPERVISORS WATCHING OUT FOR INVIGILATORS NT Std (488 Views)

Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic / This Is The Way Mal Practise Can Be Eradicated / Jamb/utme Use Of English Practise Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Mal-practise Be Eradicated?SUPERVISORS WATCHING OUT FOR INVIGILATORS NT Std by israelboy1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
Jamb will always tell us that the rate of malpractise is either increasing or decreasing every year, but the question is can it ever be eradicated, most of the supervisors re even encouraging this, just because they will make use of that medium to earn more money compared to the one Jamb is been paying them for supervision, in that case, after the exam starts, the supervisors will tell the students (those writing the exam), they should just coperate, and they will have a nice time, and their shall not be quarel between them.
What a shame to JAMB.
The supervisors re not even supervising any student, they re watching out for the invigilators, in other to tell the students whenever they re coming. WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON NIGERIA?
CAN'T PEOPLE PASS WITHOUT MAL-PRACTISE?
THE FUNNIEST PART, PEOPLE THAT WROTE THE EXAM WITHOUT ASSISTANCE WILL BE THE ONE RE-WRITING IT, hmmm,

God bless our education
Re: Can Mal-practise Be Eradicated?SUPERVISORS WATCHING OUT FOR INVIGILATORS NT Std by dominique(f): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
The rate of exam malpractices is increasing at such an alarming rate, even some parents go out in search of cheats for their children smh. You hear jambites-to-be openly discussing their cheating methods and how free flowing expo was in their centres. It wasn't like that during my time. I would never encourage such for my kids.
Re: Can Mal-practise Be Eradicated?SUPERVISORS WATCHING OUT FOR INVIGILATORS NT Std by israelboy1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
dominique: The rate of exam malpractices is increasing at such an alarming rate, even some parents go out in search of cheats for their children smh. You hear jambites-to-be openly discussing their cheating methods and how free flowing expo was in their centres. It wasn't like that during my time. I would never encourage such for my kids.

ma, it all also depends on the kinds of friends ur children move with, u might not want to allow such, but who re ur kids moving with?

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Have Spelt This Words Ordinarily / E-academy Training For Akwa Ibomites! / Imsu, Futo, Poly Nekede, Alvan Coll Of Edu., Absu. Post Ume.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.