Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

NIMC Applicant Training ! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Applicant Training ! (12489 Views)

My Experience Today As An Applicant. / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Applicant Training ! by JaneOU(f): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
djarkatajnr: hi guyz. am aware that dis group is strictly for nimc debate but i sincerely need ur help guy. i recieve an email alart from Bernard Benson Ltd recruiting on behalf of addax petroleum. this wat the email mssg entiles: BERNARD BENSON LTD
12, KOFO ABAYOMI STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been shortlisted after relevant analysis and reference check.
You are hereby to participate in a computer-based aptitude test with 29 other applicants at Bernard Benson Ltd which is located at the 9th floor of Gubant House,
12 Kofo Abayomi Street ,Victoria Island, Lagos. Out of which only 12 applicants will be recruited on behalf of ADDAX PETROLEUM.
REQUIREMENT:
- A coloured passport photograph which is to be uploaded in the Procurement Form above and a teller number which will be derived from the payment slip at Diamond Bank.
PLEASE NOTE:
Bernard Benson Ltd is a recruitment agency and will not claim any percentage from applicants remuneration after placement, provided the applicant has already paid a procurement fee to obtain an entrance slip which will contain the specific date and time of the examination.
Successful applicants will be contacted a week after the aptitude test for Industrial orientation and placement.
AGENCY BANK DETAILS:
DIAMOND BANK
Bernard Benson

Endeavour to write down the teller number on the payment slip after paying the sum of two thousand five hundred naira only, as procurement fee, as you will be required to provide it in the form.

Thank you.

For enquiries pertaining to the procedure, contact the Administrative officer in charge:

Mrs Henrietta Adetiba

+2348183076408, +2348121614391

guyz, i will like to know if this guyz are genuine or one of this same scammers. i urgently need ur assistance on this one
Re: NIMC Applicant Training ! by flowbjones(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=Jane O U][/quote]

Scam!Scam!Scam!
Re: NIMC Applicant Training ! by ASACLEM: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hello, guz I heard from those we attended interview together in Abuja dt they got sms to resume training bt I hv nt gotten any. Pls do anyone knows if those that applied for Customer Service have bn called for training?
Re: NIMC Applicant Training ! by beejaay: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
01460515 (pretend as if u received a call from them) am sure u understand what i mean
Re: NIMC Applicant Training ! by fali: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
beejaay: 01460515 (pretend as if u received a call from them) am sure u understand what i mean
Beejay please the no you posted is not complete.
Thank you one love
Re: NIMC Applicant Training ! by beejaay: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
beejaay: 01460515 (pretend as if u received a call from them) am sure u understand what i mean

its a land line nt gsm
Re: NIMC Applicant Training ! by beejaay: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
fali:
Thank you one love

its land line not gsm bros
Re: NIMC Applicant Training ! by pinetulips(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
fali:
Thank you one love
Na Oyemenan Chris line be thissss, abi na HCP own, i beg carry me along na.
Re: NIMC Applicant Training ! by ASACLEM: 2:28am On Oct 29, 2013
I hv d correct number. I hv called bt was told that they only wait for Abuja to send d list as usual while theirs is to send SMS. I don't even know what next to do. So worried!
Re: NIMC Applicant Training ! by koinsb: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
ASACLEM: I hv d correct number. I hv called bt was told that they only wait for Abuja to send d list as usual while theirs is to send SMS. I don't even know what next to do. So worried!
@ asaclem u are right i got the same response today the lady was not willing to chk the list.
@ tontons hw far with those that missed induction?
Re: NIMC Applicant Training ! by tontons: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
koinsb:
@ asaclem u are right i got the same response today the lady was not willing to chk the list.
@ tontons hw far with those that missed induction?
check ur mail hav sent u msg, u cn drop ur numba in my inbox 4 me 2 call u
Re: NIMC Applicant Training ! by toju: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
tontons: check ur mail hav sent u msg, u cn drop ur numba in my inbox 4 me 2 call u
Bro whats the latest? carry me along o!
Re: NIMC Applicant Training ! by tontons: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
toju: Bro whats the latest? carry me along o!
my sis d tin hard oo, it is confirmed dat so many pple did nt get d call or msgs bt dey were suppose 2 b @ induction/train, i called bt ws .... In short call me.
Re: NIMC Applicant Training ! by sanjo8630(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ Tonton, pls I applied for Customer care officer and i did my interview on july and have not receive any msg yet. pls kindly assist me. my email address is ajaniolasanjo@gmail.com. Thanks and God Bless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways Job Seekers Outsmart Employers / Urgent Teaching Vacancy 4 Abuja Residents / Testimonies Of Graduates With 2.2 And Below And How They Made It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.