Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Applications Have You Developed With Java? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Applications Have You Developed With Java? (738 Views)

Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman / Programing With Java / Developing A Professional Bluetooth Instant Chat Messenger With Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Applications Have You Developed With Java? by AgiliRon: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2013
Hello Friends,

What applications have you developed with Java? Would you please give me a description of some practical applications you have developed with Java in your work. I am planning to study Java and need some idea of what I could do with this wonderful language.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

Ebusiness Software
Re: What Applications Have You Developed With Java? by talk2hb1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
Agili Ron: Hello Friends,

What applications have you developed with Java? Would you please give me a description of some practical applications you have developed with Java in your work. I am planning to study Java and need some idea of what I could do with this wonderful language.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

Ebusiness Software
Its like their has been a debate On the relevancy of java developer because this kept me wondering if knowing this will actually enhanced or motivate you in learning java. Instead why don't you ask for advice on whether to learn java or not and what is the prospect for a java developer.

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Multiple Foriegn Key In Mysql / Who Is Good In Google-app-engine / SMS Based Subscrition For A Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.