Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) (29769 Views)

Another Die Hard Fan Tattoos Davido's Name On His Hand (photos) / Korede Bello Digging It Out On Stage With A Female Fan At An Event(pic) / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Lilimax(f): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
yuzedo: And one poor man somewhere will still pay FULL BRIDE-PRICE for this nkapi! undecided undecided undecided
That's the irony sad
When she wants to remove it,it will give her a lot of problem
sad
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by LuluSparklez(f): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
pompori king: Una wey dey talk rubbish

-Is she your family member
-Is it your body
-Na u pay for the tattoo

IF NOT STFU AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS

Na you come make sense na
-is she your sister
-is she your gurlfriend
-na you pay for the tattoo

IF NOT STFU & ALLOW PEOPLE AIR THEIR VIEWS

3 Likes

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
NessaFresh: undecided undecided undecided shocked

www.nairatunes.blog.com/2013/04/29/female-fan-tattoos-davidos-see-gobe-permanently-on-her-back/
Another useless blogger. The person in the picture is Davido.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Lammysushi(f): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Gud 4 her
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Lilimax(f): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: Photochop gbakwa oku cheesy
Kedu ka isi mara na obu Photochop
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by LuluSparklez(f): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
ObiomaA: All this frontin na 4 davido to just knack her toto pakuromo

Yu harsh Dieeeeee cheesy
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by alosiby92(f): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Another useless blogger. The person in the picture is Davido.
Thank you Itsmodella.....At last...I never paid too much attention to this thread...then its jobful self made front page.....mscheeeeww!! OP:get your facts right! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by LuluSparklez(f): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lilimax:

Emere ya na shop ya
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
Someone said tis was gonna make the front page, and it Did - Predictable MODs
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by EzePromoe: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lilimax:
If you have a PC, that is the easiest thing to do with your Corel Draw 12 application, or your Microsoft Editor cool
Have a good look once more on the tattoo well

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Bebetter: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
[size=18pt]Hey! wait a minute... "i know that face", thats not Davido, that's the dude that sells weed at the bus-stop in my hood! [/size] grin grin grin
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by EzePromoe: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lulu_Sparklez:

Emere ya na shop ya
LMAO.
Lovely name you got there, kinda reminds me of my favourite wine smiley
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by LuluSparklez(f): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
LMAO.
Lovely name you got there, kinda reminds me of my favourite wine smiley
Oh really? How nicee
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by EzePromoe: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
Please can someone tell me the meaning of Gobe in Yoruba

The one I know of are:-
Gobe (HAUSA) - Tomorrow
Gobe (IGBO) - Keep buying

undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by EzePromoe: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lulu_Sparklez:
Oh really? How nicee
wink
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Lilimax(f): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lulu_Sparklez:

Emere ya na shop ya

grin grin grin
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by LuluSparklez(f): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: Please can someone tell me the meaning of Gobe in Yoruba

Gobe (HAUSA) - Tomorrow

undecided

Gobe means Nyaaaaash!
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: Please can someone tell me the meaning of Gobe in Yoruba

Gobe (HAUSA) - Tomorrow

undecided
gobe--> trouble
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by shady26(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by mickijoe: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
hope is not permanent one else she will draw till her BOMBOM is covered with tatoo. Rubish
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Flygerian1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
Na her fat luck.
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by ejifranks(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: Photochop gbakwa oku cheesy
Nwanne ina fu kwa uzo ofuma?
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by ZN2: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
Not as bad as the fact that this thread made the Frontpage.
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by ZN2: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lulu_Sparklez:

Gobe means Nyaaaaash!

Ah, I see why they made you Dean, Yoruba Studies.
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by dramendra: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
The Tattoo is obviously a temporary one, and its not anyone business, but come to look at it, why is Davido famous? As a musician abi because the father is rich?
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by LuluSparklez(f): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
~ZN~:

Ah, I see why they made you Dean, Yoruba Studies.

Hehehe
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by beeboy09(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]And when the song is no longer popular nko?[/size]
you go use eraser clean am come write the song wey dey rain.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Ejine(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
This girl tattooed her boyfriend's name on her face 1 week after meeting him.

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by ZN2: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
^ Quite an action she took there. SMH*
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by NessaFresh(f): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
alosiby92:
Thank you Itsmodella.....At last...I never paid too much attention to this thread...then its jobful self made front page.....mscheeeeww!! OP:get your facts right! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yall stfu and go check his instagram post where he clearly stated "a crazy fan". u need to get ur own facts right before spewing trash
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by tyson55(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ejiné: This girl tattooed her boyfriend's name on her face 1 week after meeting him.

That is stupidity of the highest order
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
davido paid for all dis hype

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair / Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses / Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Doing Push-ups With Her Fellow Models..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.