Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) (29770 Views)

Another Die Hard Fan Tattoos Davido's Name On His Hand (photos) / Korede Bello Digging It Out On Stage With A Female Fan At An Event(pic) / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by OlufemiAbbey(m): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
¶ think it's high time some people grow up here. Must you complain over every post on NL? The last time ¶ checked, Nairaland was a social site where various kinds of topic can be viewed and discussed - as the case may be - except Seun has changed it. If you're not comfortable with a link, scroll up or down for other links that'll meet your needs or thirst - stop whining about everything!

"If you don't like it, don't click on it." #Simple.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Leaknigerianews(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
Shimshark: I'm guessin we r soon gonna c a pic davido nd her in bed..
ah Mumu
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
No Biggie cool
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by keemrex: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
[b][/b]People just talk without thinking. No1 is hating on anybody.
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by olabode89(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
yuzedo: And one poor man somewhere will still pay FULL BRIDE-PRICE for this nkapi! undecided undecided undecided

What percentage should a man pay?..... 10% u agree? grin

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
Omo C Gobe
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by EzePromoe: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
ItsModella:
gobe--> trouble
But some lady told me that Gobe means nyaaaash. Which one i go take now.
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by keemrex: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Trouble
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
gobe means trouble not nyansh.
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by ZN2: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:

Definitely trouble. Ignore the other Dean, Yoruba Studies.

[size=5pt]obviously she didn't catch the drift[/size]
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by ylaa(f): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
RUBBISH
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Bilany(f): 12:43am On May 01, 2013
You think she's crazy? Meet a Justin Bieber's fan.
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by snapyj: 11:01am On May 01, 2013
mumulity in expression...... she's got a long way to go walai
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by Pelummy(f): 11:15am On May 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]And when the song is no longer popular nko?[/size]
then,she will go for skin scraping
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by donaldmac: 12:00pm On May 01, 2013
STUPIDITY, IRRESPONSIBILITY, DUMBNESS DAFTNESS, DEMENTED, PHSYCOPATIC IMBECILITY AND TRETRAMICROSCOPICSILICOTRICONIOSILISTIC DISEASE........ D POOR GAL NEEDS HELP...... IBERIBE DI D GAL................. DAVIDOS TATOO MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by donaldmac: 12:15pm On May 01, 2013
AND SO WAT??..... MY GF HAS MY TATOO ON HER BOOBZ.....
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by cheksloveth(f): 1:21pm On May 01, 2013
RUBBISH
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by poccahunter(f): 10:02pm On May 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]And when the song is no longer popular nko?[/size]

And when she becomes a granny at age 60, how will it look like....
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by CreamieCake(f): 3:11pm On May 03, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]All in d name of banging,all she wants is for davido to go to bed wit her and if he's eventually done with her,na real Goba be dat
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by CreamieCake(f): 3:12pm On May 03, 2013
[quote author=CreamieCake][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]All in d name of banging,all she wants is for davido to go to bed wit her and if he's eventually done with her,na real Gobe be dat
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by CreamieCake(f): 8:04pm On May 03, 2013
donaldmac: AND SO WAT??..... MY GF HAS MY TATOO ON HER BOOBZ.....
Dumb!!!! Do u even have 1
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) by WFbeejay: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Too much luv 4 davido.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses / Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Doing Push-ups With Her Fellow Models.. / #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.