Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER - Fashion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER (148162 Views)

Looking For Styles To Sew Check In Here / DIY (do It Yourself) & Sew Along / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by prompt(f): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
God bless you for this bold step u've decided to take. Am 100% in and may d soul of our dear onnari continue to rest in the lord, Amen
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by Xone3(f): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
I am also in
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by Zikkie(f): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm in!!!!! Can't wait!
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by Praisles(f): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Am in .
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm so so in. Had the passion for sewing but I can't sew. Hoping to learn one or two things here. Tnx continue to R.I.P onnari
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by ademisgirl: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Am so in. Plz when do we start
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by ademisgirl: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Am in
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by kemesty(f): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
I want to appreciate you all for this support. I want you to post images of what you want us to learn, then we will vote for a particular project and of course , we will all go with the project with the highest vote.
So start posting images.
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by flowers4me(f): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dearest Onari, continue to rest in the bossom of God Almighty, we would keep your legacy on. To live in the hearts of those who loved and admired you and your legacy kept alive by them, is not to die !! Rest on Beautiful Soul.

1 Like

Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by flowers4me(f): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
kemesty:
I want to appreciate you all for this support. I want you to post images of what you want us to learn, then we will vote for a particular project and of course , we will all go with the project with the highest vote.
So start posting images.

Dearie, Am in too.
God Bless you more for this love you've shown on here, may all our joint efforts towards keeping this Noble Legacy on, bear fruits that would have no limits in Jesus Name, Amen. Well done to everyone on this thread. God Bless all of us.
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by sstartony: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
Am in. Good to go. RIP onari
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by askj(f): 6:37am On Mar 31, 2015
here is my proposed outfit

1 Like

Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by toyour(f): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2015
I am in

1 Like

Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by purplestreaks: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2015
I'm in. I still visit Onnari's blog and this thread cause it's still hard to imagine she is gone.
I am in.
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fg
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by kemesty(f): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Get a FREE SEWING MACHINE. Register with L'amirah school of fashion & design for a professional training in the basic and advanced programme. Get this skill and become an entrepreneur. Promo ends soon.
Tel / whatsapp :080-325-268-75,
BBM :2B65F0AF
lamirahcouture@yahoo.com
lamirahfashion.com
Suite FBE 11 & 23, New Banex Plaza, Plot 741, Aminu Kano crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.

Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by Godmother(f): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
I vote for Toyour's outfit too. Designers in the house let's do this!

1 Like

Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
arakulture:
Register for our 3month foundation training in fashion design.

Call or whatsapp 08122632245 mail..arakulture@gmail.com
Location is gbagada, lagos.

Beginners and Sewers having problems with certain style and concepts.

Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by Monis23: 8:55pm On May 06, 2015
I'm soooo in! I vote the first(orange) dress. Tanku
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by fphumie(f): 5:06am On Jun 02, 2015
Hmmmm, the inevitable..... Onari I am actually in tears even though I av never meant u...... Death kilode now!!!!! Dis is so callous. You were indeed selfless
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by oluwatosin09: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2015
This life is vanity, I want to b this I want to be that,just got to knw abt dis page n I took my time reading past post,dere I found to know d two wondaful women;valisa n oonari,hmmmmmm...reading along I saw a day post oonari pasted so I ad to check her blog,is shocked me wen one of her Frnd that posted said she past away n rip stuffs like that. Ahhhhh! I wanted to cause d poster that wht type to comment was that I had to come back to dis page to read further until I saw that it was actually true. Oga oooo,ile aye asan.but d joy is that though u died at a young age,d life uve touched tru dis media can Neva forget u.dere r so many pole that wld Neva share dere knowledge for free but u did without looking back,I pray all this wld count for u in eternity in Jesus name.keep resting in peace oonari,though ure no more,ull foreva b in our heart.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by markba: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
hi I feel very sad for the demise of the major originator immediately of this trend.....onari may ur good deeds speak for you where ever u may be.... and may ur peaceful soul rest in the bossom of Christ Jesus Amen. Pls to all dat dis lady have inspired please let's try and. move this trend going.....one of us took the bull by the horn......stepping out to motivate others my dear am solidly behind you.......

1 Like

Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by PageWestAfrica: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Are you a skilled designer? Can patiently teach the art of cutting and sewing ? Do you have what it takes to work with a reputable fashion school in lagos? Fashion Instructors and designers male and female are needed urgently call 08138045222 09053076337 for details
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by harbizzola: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hello
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by moroun02: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hello pple! What happened to keeping the onnari torch burning? Let us remember death is inevitable and when it will happen, nobody knows. What do u want to be remembered for? Onnari's works speak for her. Let us in our own way inspire others who may be interested in sewing but do not have the courage to pick up a scissors let alone use it.
I've been greatly impacted by this thread and I'm sure there are others like me who have benefited too. Sewing is a hobby for me and most of the things I know, I learnt here. Kemesty may God give u the ability to carry on. I know it's not easy, but God bless u!
@Efosaval, bless u 2, u've been more than an inspiration.
So girls, guys let's go there!

2 Likes

Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by mcstar(f): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2015
RIP ONNARI. Used to follow this thread and just yesterday, I visited her blog thinking why has there been no recent posts. Came to check nairaland to see if she had been active here and saw the news. May your soul rest in peace.
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by Theodora(f): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
kemesty:
So start posting images.

Hello Kemesty, I know you are also busy with your own stuffs,but please as per your promise can we keep this thread alive...Please please.... thank you for volunteering.

Regards
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hi dear have you heard about " Valisimo Fashion sew for fun" group on Facebook? It's a group that started from here, and moved to another page on nairaland and finally it's on Facebook, over 16,000 members presently with amazing contributions from madam Valisimo herself and many other Fashion designers........ You gonna love the group..... Any questions you have just post it there and some one will help you out. wink
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by CAROLYN19: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
I saw this thread few days ago n i been glued to it ever since then. I am so sad that Onnari passed away.I learnt alot from you Beautiful soul, RIP.
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by tosesan: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
good day house. may onari''s soul soul rest in peace and i'm sure her family will never lack. cos she was able to help a lot of pple. I can't believe I already sent her a request on a style before reading further that she has left this cruel world.

pl's I need help from any one in d house on how tocut the blouse of this mercy aigbe''s style.

it's quite urgent and timing cos I was awaiting onari''s response.

thanks and God be with us all as keep did space running.

Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by Sazzyadora: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Please i a very good and experienced male tailor that can sew female outfits for immediate employment. Call or whatsapp 08185433814 if interested
Re: A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER by jbblues24(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Lingerie! A Must Have! / Sonam Kapoor Style Diva / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.