Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Second Hand Fuelpump And New One Fuel Pump - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Second Hand Fuelpump And New One Fuel Pump (3848 Views)

10 Things To Check When Buying A Second-hand Car / Fuel Pump Toyota Corolla 2005 / Nigerians's Impression About Second Hand Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Hand Fuelpump And New One Fuel Pump by juliuskay(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
pls i need help second hand fuel pump and new pump which one is the best.
Re: Second Hand Fuelpump And New One Fuel Pump by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
juliuskay: pls i need help second hand fuel pump and new pump which one is the best.

For pete's sake!! angry

[size=24pt]What car? Make? Model? Engine size? Transmission type?[/size]

[size=36pt]If you want help, give as much information as possible, so the correct diagnosis and / or advice can be given.[/size]
Re: Second Hand Fuelpump And New One Fuel Pump by ziccoit: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
Siena:

For pete's sake!! angry

[size=24pt]What car? Make? Model? Engine size? Transmission type?[/size]

[size=36pt]If you want help, give as much information as possible, so the correct diagnosis and / or advice can be given.[/size]

Siena don vex.
Re: Second Hand Fuelpump And New One Fuel Pump by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 30, 2013
OP, please buy a brand new fuel pump and if it goes inside the fuel tank then try to get factory original.
Re: Second Hand Fuelpump And New One Fuel Pump by juliuskay(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2013
Thanks for your concern, the car is Honda Accord EOD 2005, Automatic, engine size 2.4L.
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Second Hand Fuelpump And New One Fuel Pump by burey: 9:17am On May 01, 2013
Go and buy original new fuel pump and not Aba-made new one. BTW,
All the Honda issues here are on 4 cylinders. I have been driving a 6 cylinder for the past 2+ now and no issues like wat I hear on this forum,except power steering pump that had a hose leak and I didn't know, which damage the 1st pump. I had since replaced the pump. And pple still claim a V6 is not a nice car.
Re: Second Hand Fuelpump And New One Fuel Pump by CHIMCO(m): 5:21am On May 03, 2013
Mine is mercedes 300 V.BOOT sealed engine it has double fuel pumps. I want to change the pumps but i dont know whether to buy brand new ones or direct tokumbo's or repaired tokumbo's? I was told that one cannot repair the brand new ones if damaged unlike tokumbo's. Pls i need urgent reply. thanks
Re: Second Hand Fuelpump And New One Fuel Pump by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 03, 2013
...I use 'belgium' fuel pumps and they work quite well. I buy them and fix them by myself. It works very well. I won't say brand new fuel pumps are not good but in Nigeria, once you buy a brand new pump, you can't return it once you have fixed it in d car. So to be on the safe side, I buy 'belgium' fuel pump. Mind you, some mechanics can make a fortune with belgium fuel pumps. When I used to give them money to buy for me. They will collect N7,000 and N2,000 for workmanship. My fuel pump is just N3,000 and I don't have to pay 4 workmanship. My car is 1999 Nissan Altima.

Besides, I don't think there is made in Aba fuel pump. Made in Nigeria fuel pumps are mostly made in Nnewi. I may be wrong o

1 Like

Re: Second Hand Fuelpump And New One Fuel Pump by juliuskay(m): 7:58am On May 04, 2013
Thanx for your contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Help Resolve this Code P0340 Please / Please Help With 2010 Honda Crosstour Navigation Code / Why Is Toyota Avalon Uncommon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.