Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Any Architect In The House, Pls Help. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Architect In The House, Pls Help. (809 Views)

I Need An Architect In Ph City Urgently / Can Anyone In The House Pls Give Me Building Plan 4 This Our Half Plot / Architect In The House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Architect In The House, Pls Help. by bebe2(f): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
pls help, am drawing a plan for a 2bed of 3 flat. i.e 3 flat of 2beroom each.

one achitect has quoted me 25k, abother want 50k becos he said it three drawing, the house plan, the electrical drawing and mechanical drawing wit stamp included. i dnt believe him wat has mechanical got to do wit house.

pls help before i get duped o
Re: Any Architect In The House, Pls Help. by thot(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
@1st, ask the one of 25k his work breakdown, though d 50 is ok, but u may still ask him to bring d price down,
M&E(mechanical 1.e plumbing,WC,SOAK AWAY position etc and electrical drawing showing d lighting positions. smileythanks

1 Like

Re: Any Architect In The House, Pls Help. by bebe2(f): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
thot: @1st, ask the one of 25k his work breakdown, though d 50 is ok, but u may still ask him to bring d price down,
M&E(mechanical 1.e plumbing,WC,SOAK AWAY position etc and electrical drawing showing d lighting positions. smileythanks

ok, that makes more sense. but do i need all these to apply for planning? its a bungalow and shudnt be dat complicated.
the plot is in area 5 of opic estate ogun state.
Re: Any Architect In The House, Pls Help. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Any Architect In The House, Pls Help. by topsy23: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
M/E drawing is very important in building services. Its shows all the details of Electrical and Mechanical installations to be installed and also a guide for the technician that will work on the project. And also show the position of most of the things to be installed. Most of the technician do make mistake during installation.
Re: Any Architect In The House, Pls Help. by bebe2(f): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ok will have to fuk it out then, tanks all

(1) (Reply)

An 2acres Ofland With Warehouse Wit 3gate Along Gbagada Express Beside Ups Tittl / Need A Mini Flat In Ibafo or magboro, Ogun State / Bakery For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.