Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Php,mysql And Java Materials Needed Plssss - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Php,mysql And Java Materials Needed Plssss (1454 Views)

Php IDE And Apache Mysql And Php Stack For Java Phones / Mysql And SQL,,any Difference?? / Whats The Difference B/w Mysql And Sql: Do They Relate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php,mysql And Java Materials Needed Plssss by phunsho: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2008
pls i need interactive tutor for php,mysql and Java programming for beginners.
Re: Php,mysql And Java Materials Needed Plssss by loissarah: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2008
dont worry guy,i av a full load of materials on all these. you can contact me via this e-mail. gbengabambeke@yahoo.com
Re: Php,mysql And Java Materials Needed Plssss by alexis(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2008
People want money for things that you can get free and we wonder why we are not developing. Here are two links to free ebooks (I will not charge you one kobo for them). I just hope and pray that you will use it and use it well.

1. knowfree.net - Free ebooks on every subject
2. ftp://194.44.214.3/pub/e-books/ - Another one for you to enjoy

Remember to always use google, it's a freaking CIA tool man, you can get anything with it.
Re: Php,mysql And Java Materials Needed Plssss by phunsho: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2008
@Alexis, Thanx a lot.God bless.
Re: Php,mysql And Java Materials Needed Plssss by phunsho: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2008
@Alexis can u help me get any interactive,like videos etc, that i use for php,mysql and Java
Re: Php,mysql And Java Materials Needed Plssss by WafiJoe(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2010
Chairman now wao for you ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, all de site wen u just put here no wan dey work
Re: Php,mysql And Java Materials Needed Plssss by visualtutorng: 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2010
We have an interactive video tutorial that will teach you all you need to get started with PHP and MySql. It comes with exercise files that you can edit and play around with to achieve what you want for a specific task.
The tutorial is not free but very affordable. I'll strongly advice you get one and get started with PHP at once. Visit www.visualtutorng.com for complete detail of table of content.
Goodluck.
Re: Php,mysql And Java Materials Needed Plssss by Xeon: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2010
well send a mail 2 gozie_nwachrist@yahoo.com

ull surely get it

(1) (Reply)

Code To Upload Image / Pls! Help With This C++ Program / 5$ Per Hour Programmering Job With Blockchain Technology Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.