Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 (43722 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This In 2013 And 2016 / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by micki83(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]He didn't call her the best actress in Nigeria. The post says she's "arguably the best".[/size]
...and he's not far from d truth;genny IS arguably d best. Nse is also amazing,no doubt(she's definitely one of my fav),but I think genny has d advantage of a few more years of experience.over d years,she's gradually grown into herself as an actress,so much so that she slips into roles like a comfortable pair of easy slippers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by webbjamie(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
baby-boy:
(1) The question would be, why would a former Miss World still be single after she won the crown?

(2) Calling Genevieve and Don Jazzy Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes is like American calling Vivica Fox and Fat Joe Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013

Without money those would 2 struggle to get a date at Oniru Beach

Hahahaha...You sir are one mean brother.
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by InvertedHammer: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2013

Come on guys!

Who wan marry Seun?

With the way he dey ban ban ban anything...How much ban can a wife take?

You smile on sunday, you are banned!
Maggi too much for soup, you are banned!
NEPA carry light, iyawo you are banned!

If una quarel and your kindred come settle matter, and you are the 1st to comment, Seun will ban the marriage.

Nawa o!

***Seun no ban me o!

33 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by babyboy3(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]1. Winning Miss World does not correlate with early marriage.
2. I'm assuming your comparison is based on age. If it is, then know that Vivica A. Fox seniors Genevieve by 15 years and Fat Joe seniors Don Jazzy by 12, making your comparison invalid.

Not everyone marries by their 25th birthday.[/size]

(1) 12 years

(2) Am not using age with Vivica or Fat Joe.... Vivica has been around the same as Genevieve and Fat Joe without his money no one would date him the same Don Jazzy.... The same could be said about Genevieve and V Fox
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Divorce your wifey tongue tongue

[size=14pt]And who told you that i've got a wifey?[/size]
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Guapo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Sapphire86:

My broda, I tire o!!! I scroll until I reached d bottom, and cldnt find a whole eja nla! Nonsense poster. Maybe DonJ paid his fees once or dashed him credit on twitter grin
na u get ur mouth (fingers) o cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
baby-boy:
(1) 12 years

(2) Am not using age with Vivica or Fat Joe.... Vivica has been around the same as Genevieve and Fat Joe without his money no one would date him the same Don Jazzy.... The same could be said about Genevieve and V Fox

[size=13pt]Maybe they don't want to marry. They're certainly in no rush. If they choose to marry, then they'll do so at their time, not anyone else's. I wonder why some Nigerians like to turn marriage into a do-or-die matter.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Jcob(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
If they are good enough, they won't still be bachelors and bachel-harlot. There is something you aint telling us about them!
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
alaoeri:
U mean polyandry, are u from India?

same difference grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
GooseBaba:

High mileage things...

tongue
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
Akshow: Seun wich kind raaazzzzz background be this one na? U no try o lol
Don't mind him o! Tomorrow when you post your own he will say "the quality of the picture is too poor"
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by logonlaredo: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nice 1. Thumbs up!!!
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by babyboy3(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Maybe they don't want to marry. They're certainly in no rush. If they choose to marry, then they'll do so at their time, not anyone else's. I wonder why some Nigerians like to turn marriage into a do-or-die matter.[/size]

12 years!!! She doesn't want to what? May be she's too difficult to be a wifey, its not that she's into sports, Acting or singing or a career that sees marriage or children as a distraction and the Miss World stuff is a 12 months of wine and dine with the who's who in the world! after 1 year that's it time up! unless if she wants to compete again which she has no chance in hell winning.... so whats stopping her?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
baby-boy:
12 years!!! She doesn't want to what? May be she's too difficult to be a wifey, its not that she's into sports, Acting or singing or a career that sees marriage or children as a distraction and the Miss World stuff is a 12 months of wine and dine with the who's who in the world! after 1 year that's it time up! unless if she wants to compete again which she has no chance in hell winning.... so whats stopping her?

[size=13pt]Ask her. Maybe when she gives you her reasons, your hypertension will reduce lol.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by free2ryhme: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
eligible Bachelor & Bachelorette is now a title .. na wa ooo where as for matured peeps it is only a stage in life ...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
Guapo: Bryan Okwara

First ever Mr Nigeria now turned supermodel, this man is an Adonis in every sense of the word. Pretty and manly, even with his signature ‘fro, he oozes sex appeal whenever he turns up be it on the pages of glossy magazines or red carpet and even in real life. Little wonder the ladies can hardly get enough of him

[size=18pt]HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND [/size]

So, who is the beautiful woman in your life?
When I say she is a model, a lot of people are surprised. But I actually didn’t plan it, the heart wants what it wants. She is beautiful, intelligent, sexy and down to earth.

And what is her beautiful name?
Her name is Bunmi Ademokoya.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/03/31/bn-saturday-celebrity-interview-its-former-mr-nigeria-turned-actor-bryan-okwara/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Exponental(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
@op, ur post is incomplete. I cant see my name in ur list. Abii amebos don tell u my wedding ni?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
Aint no one want Donjazzy undecided
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
All these old women..... at 30, one stops being eligible. Just saying

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
Akshow: Seun wich kind raaazzzzz background be this one na? U no try o lol
Sharrrap! E-badu belle!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by babyboy3(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Ask her. Maybe when she gives you her reasons, your hypertension will reduce lol.[/size]

Mud slinging time.... Why cant some Nigerians handle a decent conversation without hurling insults... Are you related to Agbani?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by airmark(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dbanj even said he was a bachelor in one of his songs. OP,El gaupo said NO,he is married to his kokolets.
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by ireneidiva(f): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ah...seun is soooo cute...dint expect dat oooo
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by vizboy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=14pt]Pls, how can one apply to be a Bachelor.
[/size]
own a site
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
Someone pass me mikel obi's number tongue tongue wink grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by DollyParton1(f): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by slimyem: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
Exponental: @op, ur post is incomplete. I cant see my name in ur list. Abii amebos don tell u my wedding ni?
List the qualities that make you eligible and let's see if you can get a spot.cool
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

See seun's belle!!!
Na 33 abi gulder dey there

do you want a ban ? angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by babyboy3(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
shesdiamond: Someone pass me mikel obi's number tongue tongue wink grin

Without Money Mikel Obi could pull a babe from anywhere in the world?

Don Jazzy?
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by slimyem: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I tell you...cheesycheesy
Something just off 'bout him..
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
baby-boy:
Mud slinging time.... Why cant some Nigerians handle a decent conversation without hurling insults... Are you related to Agbani?

[size=13pt]Where was the insult?

I'm not related to her, but you won't ever catch me exasperated over the fact that she won the title 12 years ago and hasn't married. There are more important things for me, and you as well, to worry about than a stranger's romantic life.

If she marries, people will condemn her for marrying so late and then curse her marriage because she's famous and famous people don't stay married for long. If she divorces, people will blame her and swear she'll never marry again because she's "used goods". Leave her, and the rest, be.[/size]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident / DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins / Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.