Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins (43737 Views)

Nigerians Dig Up Old Nina And Collins’ PDA / Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by ChuzzyBlog: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
The Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy shared a photo of his dad with the caption below! Mehn he is just a carbon copy

Osheeee Don Collins aka Mavin grandpa

https://www.instagram.com/p/_Jm4x5NRz7/?taken-by=donjazzy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by ChuzzyBlog: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Lucialovely(f): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wow! Looks so much like his dad

20 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Parcks(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Like father like son...Don jazzy, a true chip off d old block

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by izuch(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Photocopy ko easy
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by vivianblog3(f): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Is Don Jazzy Again @Viviangist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by fratermathy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice one! Very handsome man.

I heard Don Jazzy is from Delta State. Can someone verify this for me?

Confirmed: Don Jazzy real name is Michael Collins Ajereh and he is from Isoko, Delta State. His mum is from Abia State though and he grew up there.
https://twitter.com/donjazzy/status/88029233124884480

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Can i av his number

6 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Bobby4090: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
He is Don Jazzy....His father is Don Collins...me am Don Bobby...he he he he!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by chesterlee(m): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Igbo Amaka!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by fyneguy: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
fhunmi:
Can i av his number

...but why?
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by tmanbills(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
End time picturis...Don don done jazzy

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Hysmady(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
fratermathy:

He's from Anambra

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Hysmady(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Don j looks older than his dad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by ODUBEZE: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
What is his relationship with Enebeli Enebuwa then? rumour was going round then that the late was his father!

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by FuckTheMod: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
I sure say na him papa beg am...

Make e for popular small too grin

Moral lesson to all these harsh parents > Don't help kill your children's dream, help them to build it...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by nd2all: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
*My mates are getting married.
*My mates are getting good jobs.
*My mates are succeeding.
*My mates are living overseas.
*My mates are buying cars.
*My mates are building houses.
*My mates are this......my mates are that......

It's a pity you literally forgot about your mates in the
mortuary, your
mates in the psychatric homes,
your mates are roaming on the streets,
your mates are jobless,
hungry,
blind,
deaf..........
You might not be where you wish to be but you have
obviously transcended from where you were yesterday.
Be thankful.
Do you know:
Only 6weeks left and we say bye bye to 2015
Some slept yesterday and didn't wake up today
We're sinners but God showed mercy
God still has plans for you before the year ends
Some mates are there in jail without committing any
crime
You ate this morning but some didn't or couldn't
You have work and sources for daily living while some have nothing to look up to.
You are alive not because you are faithful or because you have never sinned before but it is the MERCY of God Almighty that kept you alive.
Can you just appreciate God by liking and sharing this message. GET MORE ADD ME UP ON FBOOK (Wonodi Prince) #great Nairaland.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by amunkita(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Don Uwa Mmebi
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Lovexme(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
King of the nose gang.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Just in case some folks were looking at him and doubting. If in doubt bring this man nearer. 'My father born me'
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by chocofizzy(f): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
He's Don Jazzy....His father Don Collins....My Mummy Don Mercy......my sister Don Ada mara mma.....me Don actress Jessica. Hahhahahahaha that's how the Dons family roll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by kingarizona1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Papa don
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
vivianblog3:
Is Don Jazzy Again @Viviangist

Babe I like what you do but you need to carve out a niche for yourself outside nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Ojestas(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bobby4090:
He is Don Jazzy....His father is Don Collins...me am Don Bobby...he he he he!
Don Rubbish !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by heniford(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Like son like father how e the go naaaaaa!!! Marvin crew
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by dammywapes(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
fratermathy:

is something u can do on ur own grin

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by emmyw(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ok
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by daasales(f): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
wow
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by ChappyChase: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
I can bet my left balls that the person on That pics is Don jazzy! And He was photoshoped!!!!
How papa go pose like that! Abegi don baba this your charm no catch me today. NEXT!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by jasysandra(f): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
FuckTheMod:
Je suis
Tu es grin

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Marlboro1: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hysmady:
He's from Anambra

No. Actually Abia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.