Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little (13330 Views)

Start Printing Recharge Vouchers From Your Room / How To Start Printing Recharge Card / Start Printing Recharge Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by printcards(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2008
PRINT AND SELL VOUCHERS FROM HOME OR OFFICE.

PLEASE I PLEA WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS SITE NOT TO DELETE THIS AD. AS IT WILL HELP SO MANY NIGERIANs THAT NEEDS A WAY OUT, JUST AS IT HELPED ME. THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME OR ANY THING LIKE WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PAPERS. IT IS VERY REAL. EVEN YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Welcome to the world of recharge card printing.

The Voucher/recharge card resale industry is a multi billion-naira industry. Companies consistently research technologies to dispense the vouchers/recharge card more efficiently. GSM Network Operators are actively in support of technologies that will aid in the electronic distribution and sale of their airtimes. I am bringing you an opportunity to be a part of this “Successful Enterprise”, a concept which is geared towards making the sale of vouchers/recharge card secure, stress free and efficient which you can start with ONLY 5000 NAIRA, i repeat, ONLY 5000 naira, nothing more nothing less.

My aim is to provide you, my fellow Naijahotjobbers/Nigerians in diaspara, who have been searching for jobs or a way to get a business of your own,or even a way out of poverty, the ability to download Voucher softwares, print and resell vouchers at anytime using any system at all especially the one not connected to the internet as many will think that would be a problem before they get started.

When i first saw the adverts myself in the papers, i never believed it was possible for an individual to print vouchers on his own, until i came in contact with the man behind all the ideas and informations and i aplluaded him. All this is about informations and if you dont have the way to get these informations, you will miss out big time.

All you need is:

1. Any computer system at all either connected or not.
2. The voucher softwares that you can either get free or buy them and have them properly installed.
3. Bulk pins that will enable you print the recharge cards with the software,you can get the bulk pin via e-mail.
4. Lastly 5000 Naira only for a start.

If you want more information on how to get started,send an e-mail to(printcards247@yahoo.com). or call 012212643, 08055444833.
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by vividgate: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2008
What are your prices?Give us a list so we can compare and see
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by babareketaiwo(f): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2008
I am interested in the recharge cards printing pls send me the details thru babareketaiwo@yahoo.com
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by alldone(m): 5:24am On Jan 28, 2009
Hey,

The most important thing is your price.
i shall appreciate your price for comparison.

cheers!
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by segebaba2(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2009
please, i am highly interested in the business of card/voucher production. I need more information it.Send all info to olusegun.olusodo@gmail.com or olusegun_olusodo@yahoo.com.You can also reach me on 08062382418 (text for now) and 038814206
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by Adebom: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2009
I am very interested in this bus, I wish to know your prevailing price in getting the information now and what is minimum basic capital requirement thank you[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by Adebom: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2009
I am very interested in this recharge card business, I wish to know your prevailing price in getting the information now and the minimum basic capital requirement. you can for your info to get2bo@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by Nja4Life: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2009
hi,pls cud u give me d load down of d essentials?
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by Nja4Life: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2009
hi,pls cud u give me d load down of d essential details?lola:oladejifunmi@yahoo.co.uk.tnks[tr][/tr]

Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by camiliaobi(f): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2010
please printcards can you help me with the manual on how to print recharge cards, i desperately need to be doing something! my email is camiliaobi@yahoo.com
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by trending83(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2010
Learn how you can earn up to N17.496 million without traveling out of your country. It`s easy and simple and you can make all that money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more about this program
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by tunde247: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2011
bulk sms business is good too
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by hardbody: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
The market is becoming a lot dense, i need 2 know how to make inroads into the recharge cards and bulk SMS businesses. Further, where is the market and how large is it? I am willing to pay for guidance and direction.
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by jdespice: 4:51am On Sep 18, 2011
Please printcards i need all the details on how to print recharge cards. dis is my email jdespice@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by soloking01: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2011
nairalander, yes printing and selling of recharge card is a very good business you can start with small amount of money, you can also get free dollars from a reliable website, click the link below
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by collergeo: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2011
I also have been thinking of printing some myself. I was planning to go with a Digital Press, found at your local color lab or pre-press service bureau. It's good for short-run, four-color printing, and looks pretty good.
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by Shollygirl: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
Can someone kindly tell me the days and time for the seminar on printing of recharge cards which holds in lagos television house Agidingbi. Thanks
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by bantonservices(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2012
THE LONG AWAITED INFORMATION IS FINALLY OUT!

Hello Nigerians, this is Banton Services Nigeria Limited, we are glad to inform you that, Banton services Nig Ltd, is giving out free tutorials to Nigerians, especially the Youths, both the graduates and non-graduates on how to be their own boss while working from the comfort of their home. It is called "THE LAPTOP LIFESTYLE" In respect of this, we have released 40 legitimate online jobs, that you can begin today in Nigeria using your mobile phone/PC. click here for a free report on how to get started !
www.internetwealthlink.com
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2012
dont pay scammer get your recharge card business start up guide for free, you will thank me here http://www.mind2billion..com/2012/05/secret-of-making-200000-monthly.html
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by emmyhigh: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
Am interested,pls send wat I need to do or know thru my email:emmanuel.abdul@yahoo.com
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by knice(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
For those in need of the console printing software, the current list of all pin dealers to buy at a cheaper rates and recharge card manual /07033097160. Have a wonderful day.
Re: Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little by legalwealth(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
HERE IS THE MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH FOR ANYONE THAT WANT TO START HIS/HER OWN PROFITABLE RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OVERALL COST LESS THAN N5,000...Five Thousand Naira Only

The software is usually at least N10,000 for paid version which will give you access also to purchasing PIN as well but FREE ones will not get you access to PIN as most companies won't sell PIN to you if you do not install Printing software from them

but the GOOD NEWS now is that YOU can now start Recharge Card Printing Business with less than N5,000
without the need for Printing Software,Desktop or Laptop of your own,Printer of your own and
YOU will still have and get instant access to our PINS 24/7 anytime anyday.

Cares to know how?

Read here www.nairaland.com/1051031/how-start-recharge-card-printing now.

Goodluck and to your success
Presegs Adesida
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6

(1) (Reply)

Arocom Foundation------arocom At A Glance / Where And How Much Can I Buy Catfish Fingerlings In Abuja? / I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.