Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Can You Die For Your Faith - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Die For Your Faith (1124 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / As A Christian, What Are Those Troubling Questions Affecting Your Faith?? / Will You Denounce Your Faith At Gun Point? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
ijawkid:

Lmao....grin...you too yeÝe........grin.....wey. Ya BB pin wey u say you go send??........

Guy, I no trust you...

#bb kidnap victim
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by manmustwac(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
ijawkid:

Chei......SHM!!!.......grin.....lol....manmu§tnotwac......fear dey sabi catch ona o.......
me denying that am an atheist dose not actuality stop me from being an atheist its really just survival instinct
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 01, 2013
This generation eh
Re: Can You Die For Your Faith by wazobiaforu(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2013
Vilicious: All the muslims I asked this question, all said they were willing to die for their faith

I doubt this your comment, there are some point that Haram is Halal in islam for the little i know about islam, if at any dying point a muslim is asked to deny his/faith and live, i think is permited to deny it.

Its rubbish and even suicidal to proove hard at the presence of death ... I will deny anything DENIABLE (God know my mind)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muoka Is An Anti-christ And A Liar / How to be delivered from a demonic attack / Best Of Logicboy- What A Beautiful World Created By God...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.