Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us (1484 Views)

Top 5 Places You Must Visit In Nigeria Before Death Knocks At Your Door! / Lion Opens Car Door At Safari Park / Click On These Links For Online Visas/application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us by Tassembly(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
we are ticket agent located in rccg redemption camp,1a,queen esther.we do flight ticket bookings,hotel bookings,airport pickup and visa assistance.we are wakanow affiliated agent agent and you are all welcome to visit our office for one on one bookings and other inquiries.
Re: ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us by Chinwem(f): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
I can't give that kind of money to anybody..........especially one who wears an ear ring
Sorry about your plight OP

2 Likes

Re: ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us by SimpleJetty(f): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
Have his bio data gathered at sent to the British embassy. I am sure they can fish out his finger prints and that's all that will be needed by the met police. They'll have him tracked down without delay. But for them to do this, you've got to proof that truely you guys were scammed by the accused. Also browse for the met police contact email. I'm sure if you forward some info about him, he'll be tracked without delay. Also spice up your claims. This I'm sure will get them gingered to swing into action. I detaste such pple with passion

1 Like

Re: ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us by Vicjustice: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
SimpleJetty: Have his bio data gathered at sent to the British embassy. I am sure they can fish out his finger prints and that's all that will be needed by the met police. They'll have him tracked down without delay. But for them to do this, you've got to proof that truely you guys were scammed by the accused. Also browse for the met police contact email. I'm sure if you forward some info about him, he'll be tracked without delay. Also spice up your claims. This I'm sure will get them gingered to swing into action. I detaste such pple with passion
First of all, the UK police would have nothing to do with the case of a Nigerian scamming a fellow Nigerian especially when there is no evidence... by the way, the poster's English and the composition is not such that would be understood by English people
Re: ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us by SimpleJetty(f): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
Vicjustice:
First of all, the UK police would have nothing to do with the case of a Nigerian scamming a fellow Nigerian especially when there is no evidence... by the way, the poster's English and the composition is not such that would be understood by English people
Maybe contacting the Nigerian High Commission would be a better idea. Better still, you could get a Nigerian residing in the U.K to help put the scam artist on the trail.
But I still persist that the met police wouldn't turn her eyes elsewhere. Certainly not when the imposter is walking the streets of London freely, for there are possibilities their own citizen might be his next victim

1 Like

Re: ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us by onatisi(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
op stop disturbing urself there is nothing anybody can do for u here .nairaland isnt a police station.this is my advice tell ur brother to go to ilorin or get a confirmed alfa to work on this guy .not only will he pay ur money he will travel down to nigeria to apologise and even pay ur brother extra.you have his name and pics and as i can see he is an handsome boy his parent wont love to see him spoil or damaged.when they start work on him ,every illness will befalll him instantly ,he will want to eat every food instantly.but if u stay here u will only be talking grammar.originality still dey work ooooo
Re: ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us by omega25red(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
onatisi: op stop disturbing urself there is nothing anybody can do for u here .nairaland isnt a police station.this is my advice tell ur brother to go to ilorin or get a confirmed alfa to work on this guy .not only will he pay ur money he will travel down to nigeria to apologise and even pay ur brother extra.you have his name and pics and as i can see he is an handsome boy his parent wont love to see him spoil or damaged.when they start work on him ,every illness will befalll him instantly ,he will want to eat every food instantly.but if i stay here u will only be talking grammar.originality still dey work ooooo
people like you will turn around a shout hallelujah every sunday in church while hugging the devil.

Poster tell your cousin to chalk it up to experience. you have done your part here by informing the multitudes of desperate people about the potential of being scammed by someone who can even be regarded as family. Tell your cousin to forget the money and move on with his life. More money will come his way.

3 Likes

Re: ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us by justwise(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
omega25red: people like you will turn around a shout hallelujah every sunday in church while hugging the devil.

Poster tell your cousin to chalk it up to experience. you have done your part here by informing the multitudes of desperate people about the potential of being scammed by someone who can even be regarded as family. Tell your cousin to forget the money and move on with his life. More money will come his way.

My thought exactly!
Re: ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us by onatisi(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
op ,ngbo they say that u should leave everything to God.no problem but if someone steals my 100 dollars not even a thousand ,yeparipa.aye oooooo.i swear he will pay me back 10times.my hard earned money ,someone will be using it to buy earrings and chains! lailai
Re: ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us by onatisi(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
op,they say u should forget the matter oo.but that money no be small ooooo.if it was me yeparipa aye ooooo that guy will pay the money back 3 times.it is very easy to advise ppl to forget these things because we are not affected or involved
ppl have been killed and assasinated for even 50k not to talk of 320k ,a sinner must not go unpunished but op u can leave the matter to God .
Re: ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us by omega25red(m): 1:20am On May 01, 2013
onatisi: op,they say u should forget the matter oo.but that money no be small ooooo.if it was me yeparipa aye ooooo that guy will pay the money back 3 times.it is very easy to advise ppl to forget these things because we are not affected or involved
ppl have been killed and assasinated for even 50k not to talk of 320k ,a sinner must not go unpunished but op u can leave the matter to God .
i can understand your frustration but it's been 2 years and he hasn't gotten a penny. Even if the poster's cousin got to the u.k today he can't sue the man because there is no promisary note or contract. The poster's cousin is at fault because he was looking for a quick hook up when in the first place he knew the process and he was doing his thing.

Think about it, why would someone in the uk provide you with documents to get visa to canada? yes canada is a child of the uk but they a two different countries. poster abeg save your naira and rebuild your plan you will get to where you want to go
Re: ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us by Tassembly(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2013
SimpleJetty: Have his bio data gathered at sent to the British embassy. I am sure they can fish out his finger prints and that's all that will be needed by the met police. They'll have him tracked down without delay. But for them to do this, you've got to proof that truely you guys were scammed by the accused. Also browse for the met police contact email. I'm sure if you forward some info about him, he'll be tracked without delay. Also spice up your claims. This I'm sure will get them gingered to swing into action. I detaste such pple with passion

thanks to all those who have contributed in one way or the other to this thread,you are all appreciated.@simplejetty,all the evidence is with my counsin,he has all the details of the money he transferred to the scammer account via firstbank nigeria,of which the scammer withdrawn the money in his uk base,infact that same year he sent the money,he went to firstbank to quickly complain when he noticed the scammer(his friend) altitude on his blackbeery immediately he send the money but firstbank couldnt place a limit on the account coz the scammer has withdrawn the money already,my cousin has also forwarded the case to london metropolitan police with all evidence and they reolied him to come to uk with all evidence and letter from an lawyer certifying the case after review,now my cousin have told the scammer family that he will not stop until he make sure he get justice and the scammer mum and dad have told him they are in full support and will not allow any child to damage there image especially being a family friend.anyway,my cousin is not in the country right now and dont really need the money but want justice.he will be in uk for visit from his base abroad anytime soon and has vowed to take the case further.any other suggestion and assistance to track this scammer will help.thanks to you all.
Re: ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us by homeboy232(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2013
Tassembly:

thanks to all those who have contributed in one way or the other to this thread,you are all appreciated.@simplejetty,all the evidence is with my counsin,he has all the details of the money he transferred to the scammer account via firstbank nigeria,of which the scammer withdrawn the money in his uk base,infact that same year he sent the money,he went to firstbank to quickly complain when he noticed the scammer(his friend) altitude on his blackbeery immediately he send the money but firstbank couldnt place a limit on the account coz the scammer has withdrawn the money already,my cousin has also forwarded the case to london metropolitan police with all evidence and they reolied him to come to uk with all evidence and letter from an lawyer certifying the case after review,now my cousin have told the scammer family that he will not stop until he make sure he get justice and the scammer mum and dad have told him they are in full support and will not allow any child to damage there image especially being a family friend.anyway,my cousin is not in the country right now and dont really need the money but want justice.he will be in uk for visit from his base abroad anytime soon and has vowed to take the case further.any other suggestion and assistance to track this scammer will help.thanks to you all.

some people are working to track him down, but it is not neccessary for them to comment, the bastard scammer will be regreting now for his silly action, am sure the bastard wil read this post or his loyal friends.....just dont give up, u still have many options to recover ur money....
Re: ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us by Tassembly(m): 12:43am On May 14, 2013
thanks to those who are working real hard to track this guy,i hope many who have come across him before will know now that he is nothng but a fraudster.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Cities In The World To Travel / Photos: University Students In Fatal Accident After An All White Party In Kenya / How Do I Get To The Eko Hospitals From Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.