Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Film Making & TV Production - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Film Making & TV Production (602 Views)

Movie & Tv Production / Tv Production / Tv Production Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Film Making & TV Production by bodmax: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2013
Nigeria lacks good and intuitive film production compared to outside world must not only be blamed on budget but the concept and addictive concept of film makers.
Sitting back and imagining how much skill there is yet no valuable outcome wows me to exclamation! Just when you are happy with a storyline then the screen play mess it up, lack of script coordination shows no director on board. Despite the listless list of crews, half of the job is never done. There is not only hurry-fever in acts but "wishy-washy" or "gabage-in-gabage-out" with little understanding of realism.
Lots of technical and expertise boost hinders good concept from creative quarter, the micro cabal constitutes a retarding-root to growth expected.
What I have done in my little quarter in production is to play on creative tendencies, unique styles and accuracy of concepts; the missing ingredient in Film and Tv concept nowadays.
The circle of copy-cat production techniques, stories and artiste role incompatibility is also crazy, anyone needs tell you "is this a new film?".
If you have the budget, concept, sponsorship then I'm your man if you desire an outside-the-box result.
BB pin: 27F47AF1, bodmax2003(at)yhoo.co.uk
Re: Film Making & TV Production by edimop: 5:13pm On May 03, 2013
Hav some couple of movie script av written,well screen played and tittled.Nt as if I don't knw hw to go on wt d production,buh d major challenge is capital,to carry t on,I don't mind meeting wt any good producer who's ready to finance t......"EPIC movie to be precise........any producer cn add me on ds pin......270874C0.

(1) (Reply)

All Film Practitioners Should Read This / “this Is An ALL Time Low For You” – An Open Letter To Multichoice/dstv / Help Others On How they can download movies on their Mobile Phone !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.