Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) (1947 Views)

''my Masculine Legs Has Been Paying Off Since I Started Acting''; Chika Ike For / EXCLUSIVE! Oduamadi Dumps Actress, Nkem Ike For Younger Lover / How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by contactmorak: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2013
Actor Emeka Ike seems to have put
behind him the pain of the recent loss of the Actors' Guild of
Nigeria (AGN) leadership to Ibinabo Fiberesima.

Splendor magazine exclusively gathered that Emeka Ike was in the U.S sometimes back where he took the opportunity to complete his role in a Hollywood movie which he has been working on for a while now.

Just as the saying goes, "a prophet has no honour in his town", the climax of it all was that some white Americans who saw how well the Nollywood star acted during the shoot, began to rushed him, jostling for his autographs.

According to our source who trailed the actor all the way in America, "the fans bombarded Emeka to the extent that even me, I began to wonder, shey nor bi the same Emeka Ike wey dey act for Nollywood for Naija bi dis?"

www.splendormag.com/2013/04/exclusive-photo-white-fans-beg.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by mployer(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2013
Frontpage material cool

2 Likes

Re: White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by brixton: 9:05am On Apr 30, 2013
Re: White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by kenny1795(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2013
Hmmm! Nollyosisi d try o
Re: White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by premlove(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2013
I will be very happy if i appear on front page for d first time

on d topic, wat is d big deal, some nigerian with there shallow mind
Re: White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2013
Photoshop jare! tongue tongue
Re: White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by contactmorak: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2013
LesbianBoy: Photoshop jare! tongue tongue

How does that look like photoshop? I have other pics of Emeka Ike on set of the movie with some top Hollywood Directors
Re: White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by Emperortj93(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
Photoshop ko photokiosk ni... Btw, i'm proud of emeka ike, proud of nollywood, proud 2 b a nigerian.. God bless naija....
like dis post if u re proud 2 b a nigerian

2 Likes

Re: White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by goldfish80(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
Looks like α bunch of homeless people are being polite and saying HI to α black fella they they are mistaken to be Obama's brother. undecided

2 Likes

Re: White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by Popowaa: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Whatever
Re: White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by kingingkinging: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
GOOD ONE, REPING NAIJA
Re: White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by bilms(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ike is always a respected celebrity. Frontpage pls
Re: White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
goldfish80: Looks like α bunch of homeless people are being polite and saying HI to α black fella they they are mistaken to be Obama's brother. undecided
The worse part of it is that if na u nobody go send u, learn to appreciate other piple's achievement

1 Like

Re: White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by Temismith(f): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
Waow! Dats a gud 1 u knw!
Re: White Fans Beg Emeka Ike For Autographs In The U.S(Pix) by goldfish80(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ucheosefoh: The worse part of it is that if na u nobody go send u, learn to appreciate other piple's achievement
You sabi me before? Guy take yo time

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home / "MERCY JOHNSON & INI EDO ARE 'WAKA PASS' ACTRESSES" - Afrocandy / Eva Alordiah Rocking Gele For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.