Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

D S T V Defrauding Customers. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / D S T V Defrauding Customers. (1601 Views)

Can I Watch Startimes On A C. I. Module Enabled Tv Without S.T Decoders? / Selly Infects Nando With S T I In Bba Chase / Learn How To Connect Ur D S T V Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D S T V Defrauding Customers. by Frendys(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2013
Did anyone really take time to note how DSTV as company have been defrauding her teeming customers by not keeping to the term of their advertised channels?

I paid for Family Bouquet and tested that my favorite channels, especially e-tv was there: Am a fan of wrestlers. A day after I discovered that DSTV has completely removed not only e-tv but Day Star channels completely and for many months now have rendered TBN channel ineffective by making sure the pictures are clear but the voice is either muted or distorted.

However, each Bouquet channels are conspicuously advertised in their promotional leaflets. Should they continue to fleece the customers without the NBC regulatory authority sanctioning them?
Re: D S T V Defrauding Customers. by Bisjosh(f): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2013
In as much as I sympathize with u please when u have concerns about things like this......why don't u call their call center? Dstv does not mute channels. Check the settings on your decoder or TV

For the missing channels, please click on the TV button on your dstv remote control. When u do that,it gives u 4 options on your screen. Please click "ok" on KU AFRICA. It will take u back to dish 100. Then u search for your missing channels.

Regards.
Re: D S T V Defrauding Customers. by Frendys(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2013
I appreciate your contribution and perhaps you work there but their response to customers' concern is appaling.

Imagine driving down to their various offices and they could not solve your problem: it is either the staff do not have the requisite authority to address the issue or they do not know what to do.

Uptill now the challenge remains.

Thanks all the same
Re: D S T V Defrauding Customers. by Bisjosh(f): 6:17am On May 02, 2013
Frendys: I appreciate your contribution and perhaps you work there but their response to customers' concern is appaling.

Imagine driving down to their various offices and they could not solve your problem: it is either the staff do not have the requisite authority to address the issue or they do not know what to do.

Uptill now the challenge remains.

Thanks all the same

May I know wђat the challenge is? For u driving down to diff offices and not been able to solve your queries is annoying.

Awaiting a response
Re: D S T V Defrauding Customers. by nellaluv(f): 12:22pm On May 02, 2013
D S T V na wash, they r frauds. Even the so called Dstv access the cheapest bonquet, the advertised channels are not real. After paying, called customer care to activate my account. The next day the advertised channels disappeared only useless channels was left.

I specifically paid for this bonquet because of african magic, cartoon network, CNN, and Sony, Natgeo world, the channels i watch regularly.Now i'm left with the worst african magic channel(world) and local station. Just wasted #1500 for nothing sad

Anyway, i've seen an alternative , DSTV sucks tongue
Re: D S T V Defrauding Customers. by Okijajuju1(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2013
nellaluv: D S T V na wash, they r frauds. Even the so called Dstv access the cheapest bonquet, the advertised channels are not real. After paying, called customer care to activate my account. The next day the advertised channels disappeared only useless channels was left.

I specifically paid for this bonquet because of african magic, cartoon network, CNN, and Sony, Natgeo world, the channels i watch regularly.Now i'm left with the worst african magic channel(world) and local station. Just wasted #1500 for nothing sad

So na because of one MTN recharge card money na ehn you use dey tackle DSTV!! Na wah!! DSTV don suffer.

Na awoof cable you dey find abi?! Go buy free-to-air na..
Re: D S T V Defrauding Customers. by nellaluv(f): 12:27pm On May 02, 2013
NB: I burned my credit callin the mofos at d customer care. Only telling me to wait the channels wuld cme up. Until a nice lady tld me the truth sad
Re: D S T V Defrauding Customers. by nellaluv(f): 12:32pm On May 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

So na because of one MTN recharge card money na ehn you use dey tackle DSTV!! Na wah!! DSTV don suffer.

Na awoof cable you dey find abi?! Go buy free-to-air na..

E dey pepper me jawe. Even if na mtn recharge card i go use am enjoy am.

Anyway, na ur type dey encourage dem tifi tifi, dey spoil we country tongue
Re: D S T V Defrauding Customers. by Okijajuju1(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2013
nellaluv:

E dey pepper me jawe. Even if na mtn recharge card i go use am enjoy am.

Anyway, na ur type dey encourage dem tifi tifi, dey spoil we country tongue

I no dey encourage bad thing o!! But you wey buy 1500 cable come dey complain pass people wey dey pay 11k, WHY?!

Even Jesus been advice ehn disciples for Samaria say 'Awoof is Bad'.. My dear repent!! Stop suscribing to bonanza cable. I think say you be big girl before. No dey fall your hand by yourself.

If to say na 1500 naira cable I dey use, I no for dey even increase the volume for T.V too loud so people no go find out, talkless of to come for internet! This is not good for you and your rep o!!
Re: D S T V Defrauding Customers. by nellaluv(f): 12:44pm On May 02, 2013
LMAO grin ... My guy see as you wash me finish trowey, e no good o... I tik say u get my back sef . The 11k na waste of money i say make i test drive this one first... but no lele sha
Re: D S T V Defrauding Customers. by Ericsdm55(m): 6:02am On May 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

I no dey encourage bad thing o!! But you wey buy 1500 cable come dey complain pass people wey dey pay 11k, WHY?!

Even Jesus been advice ehn disciples for Samaria say 'Awoof is Bad'.. My dear repent!! Stop suscribing to bonanza cable. I think say you be big girl before. No dey fall your hand by yourself.

If to say na 1500 naira cable I dey use, I no for dey even increase the volume for T.V too loud so people no go find out, talkless of to come for internet! This is not good for you and your rep o!!
Na wa 4u o, so 1500# no big enof 4 complain abi? U surprise me o, because u don mek moni no min sey u go cm dey yap anoda person. Moni dey get wing o! U nova c wia dem catch tif 4 500# abi?
Re: D S T V Defrauding Customers. by Okijajuju1(m): 6:28am On May 03, 2013
Ericsdm55: Na wa 4u o, so 1500# no big enof 4 complain abi? U surprise me o, because u don mek moni no min sey u go cm dey yap anoda person. Moni dey get wing o! U nova c wia dem catch tif 4 500# abi?

You be like who go sabi like gossip o! So me and the babe dey our corner dey romance ourself, you done waka like Jehovah's Witness come dey preach say money get wings. Na bird money you dey spend abi wetin?

Cool down jor! Even the babe sef code say na play play I wan use collect her pin. Now you don carry your Afro juju spoil my blues.
Re: D S T V Defrauding Customers. by SkyRider1(m): 11:31pm On May 05, 2013
nellaluv: D S T V na wash, they r frauds. Even the so called Dstv access the cheapest bonquet, the advertised channels are not real. After paying, called customer care to activate my account. The next day the advertised channels disappeared only useless channels was left.

Oga, DSTV has never posted African Magic, Nat geo (World) and Sony, on Acess (Bouquet). You might need to crosscheck with your source.
Re: D S T V Defrauding Customers. by SkyRider1(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2013

Oga, DSTV has never posted African Magic, Nat geo (World) and Sony, on Acess (Bouquet). You might need to crosscheck your source.
Re: D S T V Defrauding Customers. by sirvin(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2013
i WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU...U CAN GET ME ON 07031240992

(1) (Reply)

American Actor Danny Glover To Star In Ebola Movie Immortalising Dr Adadevoh / TODAY'S HINT: Need A Site Where You Can Download Your Favorite Movies & Videos ? / Send Me Any Movie Or Film You Want I Will Download It For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.