Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Find Out How You Can Reduce Your Expenses On Fuel - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Find Out How You Can Reduce Your Expenses On Fuel (1020 Views)

2003 Toyota Highlander V6, Excellent On Fuel, Excellent Tires, Keyless Entry! / Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? / 9 Tips For Saving On Fuel Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Out How You Can Reduce Your Expenses On Fuel by dionann: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2008
Wondering if it is possible to cut your expenses on fuel without parking your car. It is indeed possible and the condition of the environment is improved at the same time.
Find out how
http://water4gas.com/2books.htm?hop=dion12
Re: Find Out How You Can Reduce Your Expenses On Fuel by chipass(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2008
@ dionann,

Have you tried this device? I don't think so. Please research your claims before you mislead others.

Check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-fuelled_car
Re: Find Out How You Can Reduce Your Expenses On Fuel by dionann: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2008
chipass

I guess this forum is for dissemination of information and knowledge.
Nobody is misleading anybody, the post is for people that care to update themselves with emerging technologies. I never claimed that it is my work or whatever. Free your mind and appreciate Researcher's efforts and hardwork. I hope you are not allergic to learning. I felt Nigerians will be curious to know more about the technology considering the ever increasing price of fuel. We really need to look for alternative to fuel.
This post is meant to arouse people's curiosity. Besides I have not solicited for any payment into my bank account, neither do I want anybody to email or call me.
Re: Find Out How You Can Reduce Your Expenses On Fuel by sultaan(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2008
Buy a Bicycle
Re: Find Out How You Can Reduce Your Expenses On Fuel by dionann: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2008
sultaan:

Buy a Bicycle

Bicycle is not cheap either, some people cannot afford it.
Re: Find Out How You Can Reduce Your Expenses On Fuel by chipass(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2008
dionann:

Wondering if it is possible to cut your expenses on fuel without parking your car. It is indeed possible and the condition of the environment is improved at the same time.
Find out how
http://water4gas.com/2books.htm?hop=dion12

What I see above is a claim. An un-researched claim.

If your intention was to generate debate about alternative fuel, you have a funny way of doing so. For your information, the link you provided was asking people to pay $49.95 to buy a device that reduces fuel consumption. All I did was provided a link that shows the claim for what it is - a hoax.

So much for diseminating information.
Re: Find Out How You Can Reduce Your Expenses On Fuel by KA24DETT(m): 1:15am On Apr 18, 2008
walk if u can or u can buy a manual car with engine displacement not more that 1.5l. although 0-60will be in the tens but who gives a damn
Re: Find Out How You Can Reduce Your Expenses On Fuel by Ivvie: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2008
|
Re: Find Out How You Can Reduce Your Expenses On Fuel by Florency(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2008
This is true . Goodluck Jonathan's men torture and kill im
Re: Find Out How You Can Reduce Your Expenses On Fuel by Ivvie: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2008
|

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Ownership Of Vehicle / I Saw This Lady And I Fell In Love: 2005 Nissan Armada: Low Mileage,black / Coscharis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.