Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? (899 Views)

I Think Nairalanders Can Support BRUNO IWUOHA.. / Those Things You Wish Nairalanders Can Stop Doing / The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by longnida: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2008
sorry to say, its disgusting sometimes the way we attack issues on this forum, somebody will bring up something that is bothering him/her and we just care less about it and joke over it, sometime we even leave the subject and start beefing ourselves, its not funny, if somebody has a problem, lets help the person out with solutions, if u are not an expert in that field, say it and refer, if possible, to a better hand, thank 4 ur understanding y'all
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 15, 2008
You want serious, abi? I really did not like you from the other thread you put up. I mean the way you dismissed the issue of that thread as one of those things.
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by almondjoy(f): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2008
Yes!  You are right.

The moderators are doing a good job and all that will be things of the past soon.  Just like Nigeria. . .when you have a lawless society, people will take advantage of the situations.  So Nairaland is no different. Now we have moderators we can actually identify with. . .I think things will definitely improve. People are actually learning to avoid other peoples' posts and concentrate the topic at hand.  People are learning to get along without attacking others too.

As for some posters who bring problems to Nairaland to be advised. . .they have to learn to take the good, the bad, and the ugly with such responses from the others here.  Some deserved to be cussed out!

If they have sensitivity issues, then they should not post their problems here.

BTW, is this your topic meant to be romantic? I hope you don't get banned for 12 hrs like I did 2 days ago, for posting in the wrong section.  The dead moderators on Nairaland have arisen. . .so watch out! cheesy

Thank you! kiss
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by Cadet(f): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2008
almondjoy:

As for some posters who bring problems to Nairaland to be advised. . .they have to learn to take the good, the bad, and the ugly with such responses from the others here. Some deserved to be cussed out!
Exactly! Most of the posters I must say!
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by vicade(m): 12:11am On Apr 15, 2008
longnida:

sorry to say, its disgusting sometimes the way we attack issues on this forum, somebody will bring up something that is bothering him/her and we just care less about it and joke over it, sometime we even leave the subject and start beefing ourselves, its not funny, if somebody has a problem, lets help the person out with solutions, if u are not an expert in that field, say it and refer, if possible, to a better hand, thank 4 your understanding y'all

Classic example tongue
How is this romantic or romance oriented
Is there no complain/serious people forum for this kind of topic
if u have a serious problem, handle it personally say with close family, church, mosque or psychologist and not on nairaland.
if it is not personal, u will get picked on, Reality of life,
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by Cadet(f): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2008
I am still ROTFLMBO on this topic! Many more to go grin Some deserve seriousness, others just needs to #$@$@ off
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by longnida: 12:23am On Apr 15, 2008
@vicade

yes, i agree with u that wen u present ur problems to the public, u'll be dissed, but let us do this wisely, nairaland is for matured people and not kids, if u want to critize, do it wisely,
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by TheSly: 12:29am On Apr 15, 2008
Serious
Then u will wait till forever for that! cool
Imagine if u create a topic indicating that you love ur husband and u want to cut both your legs for him
Most people here would say u should go ahead. . .is that seriousness?
Sum would utter bunkums that they would never do if they are in the situation of the poster! pffffsss!

Nairaland is full of Chocolates! cool serious my red foot! cool
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by vicade(m): 12:30am On Apr 15, 2008
longnida:

@vicade

yes, i agree with u that when u present your problems to the public, u'll be dissed, but let us do this wisely, nairaland is for matured people and not kids, if u want to critize, do it wisely,
funny enough, dissing people wisely hurts them more than dissing them straight up. in any case, diss is diss. point is what do you do when hey diss you
in response to all the disses, silence is golden. Ignore all the disses, seperate wheat from chaff,pick up what you need and move on. simple.
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by ztyle(m): 12:52am On Apr 15, 2008
This is Nairaland, Seriousness was of the past not now "things don worst" undecided
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:14am On Apr 15, 2008
ztyle:

This is Nairaland, Seriousness was of the past not now "things don worst" undecided

I see embarassed
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by ztyle(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2008
Na so we see am oh? So post as u go just like Glo sad
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by welli(f): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2008
while there are intellectuals on this site,there are also fools.so be careful the kind of problem u bring here so dat u dnt end up being talked to by the fools.the category of ques u ask depends on the category of persons that will answer.wen a foolish ques arises a fool answers.
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by ztyle(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2008
when a foolish ques arises a fool answers.
LOL, gud point you seem to be an older member of this forum? smiley i guess rite!
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by tkb417(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2008
jagba jantis!
serious ko senile ni
shio grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by ztyle(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2008
You don come smiley
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by royalicon(m): 12:27am On Apr 22, 2008
This is a very serious and concern topic.

Nairalanders, please we need to be more serious in order not to blur the original vision of the forum. Unseriousness could turn the forum to a mere 'joke island' rather than a forum for positive impact in all ramification.

Plssssss lets be more serious. Am not being rude but just been straight.
Re: Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? by favcom(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2008
I've never seen a place where people deviate more than Nairaland shocked
Sincerely, those who has nothing to comment on issues shouldn't just bother!
My toro cool

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Ship / Rsust Registration Scratch Cards Can Now Be Obtained Without Coming Portharcourt / I Am New Here, Nobody Dey Welcome Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.