Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 (49032 Views)

Manchester United Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 1st May 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 01, 2013
barcanista: I know LOTS of haters will be CELEBRATING our loss, but enjoy it while it last. WE BARCELONA remains world best club and next season, we'll show the world what it means to bite the tale of a TIGER. VISCA EL BARCA

You better stop associating yourself with FAILURE!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by sarutobie(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2013
barcanista: I know LOTS of haters will be CELEBRATING our loss, but enjoy it while it last. WE BARCELONA remains world best club and next season, we'll show the world what it means to bite the tale of a TIGER. VISCA EL BARCA
Okwu nkasi obi..
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 01, 2013
Bayern coach Jupp Heynckes: "We played an outstanding game but there is a difference of Barca with and without Messi. But it is a result one could not forecast.

"I know the philsophy of Barcelona and my team understood extremely well how to deploy our tactics. It was harder than it looked. My team was very focused... we knew what we were up against."
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 01, 2013
Barcelona defender Gerard Pique: "This is one of our worst nights. The truth is that it isn't pleasant living through a situation like this. In the first half we really tried but when they scored the first we were left feeling down. We have to congratulate Bayern who were superior.

"What we must look to do now is to close out the Liga and start to think about next season. The fact that Lionel Messi, the best player in the world, did not play was a factor but I do not think his participation tonight would have changed things all that much."
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by cowgurl: 10:33pm On May 01, 2013
This death was brutal, still can't believe my eyez.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 01, 2013
Sandro Rossell, Barcelona President: "I think that Bayern are currently the strongest team in Europe and that they will win the final, although in football you never know. I don't think that Spanish teams did all that badly in the competition this season. Now we must wait for next season and see what happens.

"I would like to congratulate Bayern because they were clearly better than us and deserve to be in the final. We lost the tie in Munich. Obviously Lionel Messi's absence was felt but the rest of the players stood up to the challenge. I am proud of the squad, the technical staff and the fans."
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by MayorSchwags(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2013
Breaking News!!! As from next season 7up is
Barca's New Sponsor!
grin grin grin grin grin
epic

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're spot on. Pls ignore those premiership fffans. They think football is all about running like retarded chickens who don't want to be used as christmas meat. Tjhe german bundesliga is the second best after the La Liga in my opinion. The premiership is the worse. I would even rate the Belgian league ahead of the premiership.

To be honest, I haven't watched the Belgian league. I think I'll put that into my schedule. The kind of talents they are producing is frightening.

Fellaini, Hazard and his brothers, Vitzel, Vermaleen, Vertoghen, Lukaku, Dembele, Kompany, Young Boyata, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by chyzoo4u(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
If you had said "eating akpu back to back", i would have believed you. This is football mate and not some akpu compeition.
Mark ur words padi, it will stand against u on the last day of Europa.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 01, 2013
Arjen Robben post-match reaction: "To perform like this, playing against a team that has dominated Europe over the last five years with so much quality in their squad, if we win 4-0 and 3-0 away, especially the 3-0 here, it is amazing.

"Now we are in the final - for the third time in the last four years and it is time to win it now.

"It is going to be a big one - Dortmund has proved over the last two or three years they are a very good team - and it will be decided on small details."

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by chessguru1(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2013
J-Mystique:
La Liga is not rated cos they are just 3 teams,barca,madrid and the rest.The competitiveness is frigging poor.That's why the likes of Messi n CR7 will be hitting 50+ goals every season like they are playing against their kids.Nobody watches La liga cept barca or madrid are playing,its absolutely pathetic.Now LooK what the germans are doing to them,they can't try it with Everton I tell ya
True, heard buffon said messi wldnt score up 2 20 goals if he were in d seri A
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 01, 2013
CFCfan: Barcelona defender Gerard Pique: "This is one of our worst nights. The truth is that it isn't pleasant living through a situation like this. In the first half we really tried but when they scored the first we were left feeling down. We have to congratulate Bayern who were superior.

"What we must look to do now is to close out the Liga and start to think about next season. The fact that Lionel Messi, the best player in the world, did not play was a factor but I do not think his participation tonight would have changed things all that much."

Tell Them!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 01, 2013
I.Joan:

Am a MAN UNITED fan!!!!!!!!

It is better to lose at the group stage than to EXPERIENCE this sought of DEFEAT!!!!

Barca should never have made it to the semis
Now i understand where your frustration is coming from. i guess ROMA 2009 and Wembley 2011 is still fresh in your mind. Get used to it girl, WE AINT MATE.BARCELONA remains the BEST

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Fussbot: 10:35pm On May 01, 2013
barca fans...how market??
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by kolamilan(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2013
Slatemsk: Plz when is Barca match coming up,cuz am tired of watching this warm up match.
september 2
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by yoged(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2013
Were Barca also observing workers day? grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 01, 2013
Philipp Lahm: "I'm sure we'll celebrate with a few beers tonight. It's not taken for granted to beat Barcelona on their home ground 3-0. But I've always said that we have special characters in our squad and that we are capable of great things."
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2013
chess guru:
Sir Afam even though I respect ur comments on NL so much, but honestly if any club ever disgraced the champions league, it would be barcelona.
WTF! 7-0 aggregate in a semi final??
Who does that.
It gives the feeling that bayern were playing a club from south sudan.
Chelsea won it by showing resounding courage and tenacity. Its not sweet, but its a quality respected in any game. But 7-0 man??
Barca should be banned from football 4 a year or two.
If a team from isreal or scotland took part in dis league and got hammered a 7-0 margin, am pretty sure UEFA will be talking about reducing d number of slots allocated for that country.
For the 1st time in my life, I found myself supporting barca. (Simply cos I have a soft spot 4 underdogs), and dey baffled me.
Never though I'd see the day whn I would use the word underdog and barca in the same sentence. Smh
An underdog getting to the semis? That's a new one. Lol.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by jeebz: 10:37pm On May 01, 2013
This weekend the finalists face off in the league.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by collynzo2(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2013
I.Joan:

It isssssssssss!!!!

If you got them from La Liga!!!!!!
hahaha but La liga players Cristiano and Messi have always ended up as top scorers in the champions league for like eternity. Go back to the kitchen sweetheart, you know nothing about football

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by dayokanu(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2013
[size=28pt]Barcelona without Messi is like United without Howard Webb [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

To be honest, I haven't watched the Belgian league. I think I'll put that into my schedule. The kind of talents they are producing is frightening.

Fellaini, Hazard and his brothers, Vitzel, Vermaleen, Vertoghen, Lukaku, Dembele, Kompany, Young Boyata, etc.

Dont forget Mignolet, Benteke, Mirallas,

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 01, 2013
CFCfan: Bayern coach Jupp Heynckes: "We played an outstanding game but there is a difference of Barca with and without Messi. But it is a result one could not forecast.

"I know the philsophy of Barcelona and my team understood extremely well how to deploy our tactics. It was harder than it looked. My team was very focused... we knew what we were up against."

What would Messi have done? undecided undecided

Best believe he would have been as useless and negative as CR7 was yesterday against Dortmund...
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2013
collynzo2:
hahaha but La liga players Cristiano and Messi have always ended up as top scorers in the champions league for like eternity. Go back to the kitchen sweetheart, you know nothing about football

ouch!!! utd scummies have never forgiven Messi for the towering header over Rio Igbo Ferdinadu....
They all moved en masse to support Mourinho's Madrid as the only Barca antidote

So i dont blame them... its still painful

A team won the league and got to semi final.. you are shouting when u were eliminated in R 16
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2013
dayokanu: [size=28pt]Barcelona without Messi is like United without Howard Webb [/size]

word!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 01, 2013
CFCfan: Philipp Lahm: "I'm sure we'll celebrate with a few beers tonight. It's not taken for granted to beat Barcelona on their home ground 3-0. But I've always said that we have special characters in our squad and that we are capable of great things."

Philipp Lahm is the best right-back in the world!!!

Sir Lahm, I'm a big fan!! cool

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2013
The coming generation of young chelsea will be as good and almost invincible as bayern.
Watch out y'all.
Congratulations to b.munich for completely trampling over tiki-taka.
Viva bayern(for now).

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2013
collynzo2:
Lolgrin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Fussbot: 10:45pm On May 01, 2013
I tink platinis dream of classico final has finally come into reality..madrid v barca final

3rd place grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 01, 2013
shymexx:

Philipp Lahm is the best right-back in the world!!!

Sir Lahm, I'm a big fan!! cool

Spot on! But FIFA will say Jordi Alba/Arbeloa are better than him cheesy cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2013
CFCfan: Sandro Rossell, Barcelona President: "I think that Bayern are currently the strongest team in Europe and that they will win the final, although in football you never know. I don't think that Spanish teams did all that badly in the competition this season. Now we must wait for next season and see what happens.

"I would like to congratulate Bayern because they were clearly better than us and deserve to be in the final. We lost the tie in Munich. Obviously Lionel Messi's absence was felt but the rest of the players stood up to the challenge. I am proud of the squad, the technical staff and the fans."

If I was the anchor that interviewed him, at the mention of the bold statement, I would used the microphone to block his mouth. Imagine that nonsense talk.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by chemberlin(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2013
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (36) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 / How Pogba's Transfer To Manchester United Truly Happened In 10 Pictures / Arsenal Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 3) On 25th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.