Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 (48895 Views)

Manchester United Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 1st May 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by dayokanu(m): 11:30pm On May 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2013
CFCfan: Err, how about 19 year old Varane in Real Madrid?
solomon111: There's really no proof that Mou does not support youth.
It's just a stereotype.
The foundation of our excellent youth system was established under mourinho through the tutelage of steve clark,the current westbrom coach.
You have to be good enough for Mou,and our youth players are good.
Btw,Varane the real-madrid youth team centre back was given an opportunity by mourinho,and he has shone.

Varane was expressly recommended by Zizzou... director of football or so...
One exception maketh not the rule
Mou is not really a believer in youth.. check his records..

Chelsea has a good youth system and players (Kakuta,McEachran, etc) yet they still bought Lukaku, Oscar, Piazon
They dont do youth...

usbcable: A friend of mine just posted that bayern did a bilatera orchidectomy wtout anaesthesia on Barca.

All sorts of abuse just dey show face for barca.

where that biolabee and Alyricist? still waiting to hear them own side of the story.

i dey o.. wetin we go talk na... market no good for Barca... They have to rebuild
Clear out: Abidal, Puyi, Valdes, Villa
Replacement and use sparing: Munian for Iniesta, Cesc has to step up now to the Xavi role or Biscuit

Get a top center back(Hummels?) and Courtois to replace Valdes...

There will be a dip though,,, but its one of those things

Its a cycle
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by AkpuNku2: 11:31pm On May 01, 2013
all this useless chelshit fans should shut up and carry there useless discussion comot here
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2013
Jurgen kloop is probably the best option for chelsea,but he wouldn't leave dortmund.
Mou is not bad though.
I just hope that the fact that he is here for the long haul would make him give the youth a priority.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2013
solomon111: jurgen klopp would be a very good option though.
But the probability of him leaving dortmund is 0.000000001%.
grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Classic!! ojuyobo.....
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by TechyGuy: 11:32pm On May 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Bayern can score. Now they also want to know the possessive passing philosophy. Even Klopp of Dortmund said, he let Gotze go because he can't coach tiki taka like Guardiola.

The Germans want to evolve into a great passing side than direct team. Did you not see the great passing combinations of Muller, Schweinsteiger, Martinez? That is why Guardiola is being signed. By the way Guardiola didn't coach the AC Milan and Celtic game you are talking about.

Remember Guardiola in 08/09 season beat Bayern 4-0 with massive possession.

Of course I know Pep didn't manage AC and Celtic. My point is that Hyneckes has done a great job and should continue. the tiki taka is not necessarily a winning tactics. It can become your undoing. Arsenal has been the EPL Barca and have been throphiless for 8 years. When Tiki-Taka meets a tactical team, they become frustrated and boring.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2013
shymexx:

The "Special One" is coming back home!! cool
His home is in Portugal.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2013
biolabee:

Varane was expressly recommended by Zizzou... director of football or so...
One exception maketh not the rule
Mou is not really a believer in youth.. check his records..

Chelsea has a good youth system and players (Kakuta,McEachran, etc) yet they still bought Lukaku, Oscar, Piazon
They dont do youth...

i dey o.. wetin we go talk na... market no good for Barca... They have to rebuild
Clear out: Abidal, Puyi, Valdes, Villa
Replacement and use sparing: Munian for Iniesta, Cesc has to step up now to the Xavi role or Biscuit

Get a top center back(Hummels?) and Courtois to replace Valdes...

There will be a dip though,,, but its one of those things

Its a cycle
courtouis is not for sale.
Barca should go and poach scezeny or begovich.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2013
TechyGuy:

Of course I know Pep didn't manage AC and Celtic. My point is that Hyneckes has done a great job and should continue. the tiki taka is not necessarily a winning tactics. It can become your undoing. Arsenal has been the EPL Barca and have been throphiless for 8 years. When Tiki-Taka meets a tactical team, they become frustrated and boring.
Hyneckies is not been sacked but retiring.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:34pm On May 01, 2013
TechyGuy:

I am a big fan of Klopp, would love to see him at the bridge. Hyneckes would be a good manager too, at least we know he's free by summer.
Hyneckes is good option. My personal best because he brings in immediate results. Just like what Abrahamovic likes.

The problem is that he said he is done with football. Unless Abrahamovic is ready to sink his cash in a way never done before.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 11:35pm On May 01, 2013
Akpu.Nku:
all this useless chelshit fans should shut up and carry there useless discussion comot here
They think this thread is for carling cup.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:35pm On May 01, 2013
solomon111: Jurgen kloop is probably the best option for chelsea,but he wouldn't leave dortmund.
Mou is not bad though.
I just hope that the fact that he is here for the long haul would make him give the youth a priority.

Nah,,, with the loss of Goetze and possibly Ledosky, last season Kagawa though Sahin may be nought aback
klopp will be the last person they will release now
Maybe next season

With the 55m+ euros from Final spot. 35 from Goetze, another 30m+ from Ledosky and I hear Citeh is interested in Reus, Dortmund has secured their financial future, a long way off the disaster of the late 90s/early 00s when Bayern had to help them to avoid bankruptcy.. (i heard) DK is this true
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:36pm On May 01, 2013
solomon111: courtouis is not for sale.
Barca should go and poach scezeny or begovich.

Na that one be the only thing i write,,, but that boy is good
He cant get first team at Shekpe... Cech is the Oga on top,..

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Fergie made himself look silly when he brought Scholes back from retirement, instead of giving Pogba a run. Talk of blending youth and experience. cheesy

you have to give it to him, old age dey worry the man though unlike pa wengie that disbanded the invincibles too early

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by AkpuNku2: 11:39pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
They think this thread is for carling cup.

i wounder oooo, just dey shit for every thread with there yeye discussion
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2013
CFCfan:

The rationale given for the sale of Robben was that Malouda was more of a "team player" and an 'effective player'.
Mourinho likes players that can defend. That was why he played Lassana Diarra for long as the playmaker of Real Madrid.

Mourinho won't suit the crop of talents at Chelsea now. The Chelsea board have done a good job raising good players, let us hope they make the EPL more interesting by bringing a special coach.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2013
biolabee:

Nah,,, with the loss of Goetze and possibly Ledosky, last season Kagawa though Sahin may be nought aback
klopp will be the last person they will release now
Maybe next season

With the 55m+ euros from Final spot. 35 from Goetze, another 30m+ from Ledosky and I hear Citeh is interested in Reus, Dortmund has secured their financial future, a long way off the disaster of the late 90s/early 00s when Bayern had to help them to avoid bankruptcy.. (i heard) DK is this true
Menh,B.Munich team is very scary.
Despite the fact that they have a very very very awesome team with currently little vulnerability,they are about to poach goetze, Gundogan and possibly lewandowski next season.
Waoh!!
This is football manager in real-life.
Sad times for dortmund.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2013
TechyGuy:

Hyneckes is great but the Bayern board are mesmerized by the Guardiola flogging of Bayern and want Bayern and the German National team to master the art of Tiki Taka. Also remember he lost a lot of times to Klopp. Let us wait and see. I predict Guardiola surpassing the work of Hyneckes.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2013
Akpu.Nku:

i wounder oooo, just dey shit for every thread with there yeye discussion
I think they should be granted amnesty by Jonathan.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by TechyGuy: 11:43pm On May 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Hyneckes is good option. My personal best because he brings in immediate results. Just like what Abrahamovic likes.

The problem is that he said he is done with football. Unless Abrahamovic is ready to sink his cash in a way never done before.
Oh! I didn't know that. I was wondering why Bayern would need Pep. I get it now.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Mourinho likes players that can defend. That was why he played Lassana Diarra for long as the playmaker of Real Madrid.

Mourinho won't suit the crop of talents at Chelsea now. The Chelsea board have done a good job raising good players, let us hope they make the EPL more interesting by bringing a special coach.

But Hazard and Mata can defend now. cool
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Only Varane, Mourinho didn't coach Sneijder as a youngster, neither was Terry, Carvalho, Drogba. As for Joe Cole, Sinclair, Huth, and Shawn Wright Phillips, as usual he messed them up.

Please Mourinho should not come near this Chelsea team.

Robben and Damien Duff, Mourinho threw them out like a piece of Garbage. Imagine selling Robben for Malouda.

He didn't coach them as youngsters but he made them world class players and that's what managers do... Sneijder wasn't a world beater till Jose Mourinho got the best out of him and put him amongst the top-3 players in Europe... Terry was absolutely clueless about defending until Mourinho turned him into a leader and one of the best center-backs in Europe... same for Carvalho, Joe Cole and Drogba... He turned Drogba into a one-man riot - that's why Drogba will always be grateful to him...

Robben had to go - he was just too injury prone after the first two seasons; same with Damien Duff... Don't forget we changed from the 4-3-3 formation to the diamond-formation because of these guys and their never ending injuries... And Malouda was great at Lyon - I still don't know he never played on the same level(like he did at Lyon) for Chelsea, though...
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by pmc01(m): 11:44pm On May 01, 2013
Bayern showed all days of the week are real work for them.
For Barca, all days of the week are FIFA 13 for them.

#All tiki-taka and no real bite makes Barca a .......

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:44pm On May 01, 2013
solomon111: Menh,B.Munich team is very scary.
Despite the fact that they have a very very very awesome team with currently little vulnerability,they are about to poach goetze, Gundogan and possibly lewandowski next season.
Waoh!!
This is football manager in real-life.
Sad times for dortmund.

They've bEen here before.. They will rebuild too and they also have a war chast, a massive stadium, loyal fans

I need to go to allemain and watch one of the bundes games one day

I hear with 20 euros you will have a beer too...
cheesy

Wunderbar!!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
I think they should be granted amnesty by Jonathan.

Amnesty ko, clemency ni. Chelsea no be Alams o
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Zikdik(m): 11:44pm On May 01, 2013
What shall it profit a team to reach the semi-finals of the UCL only to drink.....well,what is it now,an ice cold bottle of 7up? undecidedWhat shall it profit a team to reach the semi-finals of the UCL only to drink.....well,what is it now,an ice cold bottle of 7up?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2013
biolabee:

Na that one be the only thing i write,,, but that boy is good
He cant get first team at Shekpe... Cech is the Oga on top,..
A very complicated situation.
Both world class goalies vying for a single position at one club.
I don't know how emenalo would resolve it.
He would probably sell cech.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2013
solomon111: There's really no proof that Mou does not support youth.
It's just a stereotype.
The foundation of our excellent youth system was established under mourinho through the tutelage of steve clark,the current westbrom coach.
You have to be good enough for Mou,and our youth players are good.
Btw,Varane the real-madrid youth team centre back was given an opportunity by mourinho,and he has shone.

Mourinho is so obsessed about winning, that he is ready to sacrifice any talent to reach his mark. Do you think Mourinho can go through a trophyless season to make sure his youngsters get a chance. Even if Barca lost today, I was glad watching Thiago Alcantara flourish against some of the best midfielders in the world.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
His home is in Portugal.

SW London is his home...

That's the most loved football manager in the UK...

Even English women can't get enough of the special one... grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2013
pmc01: Bayern showed all days of the week are real work for them.
For Barca, all days of the week are FIFA 13 for them.

#All tiki-taka and no real bite makes Barca a .......

Stop moping like a ph...

That system has given then so much success

13 out of 17 trophies under Pep
1 out of 3 under Tito

14 trophies in 5 years
Who's the nitwit

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by TechyGuy: 11:46pm On May 01, 2013
I will start sitting for Budesliga matches henceforth. BVB and Bayern have won my attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015 / Benfica Vs Chelsea: Europa League Final - (1 - 2) - On 15th May 2013 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 3) On 25th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.