Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. (9182 Views)

172 Nigerians Deported From Libya / Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya / Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by mario147(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
Are there any NL guys or gals in libya?if yes lets meet here any share our experience and way forward.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by onatisi(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
libya ke?i beg be careful there ooo.
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by learn(f): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
mario ,,, yes am in Libya
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by mario147(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
@onatisi no shaking,we dey galant 4 here.Do u know how many nigerians dat enter libya everyday? Guy no think am,naija way dey here no be small ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by mario147(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
@learn i greet u,where do u stay in libya?
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by onatisi(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
mario147: @onatisi no shaking,we dey galant 4 here.Do u know how many nigerians dat enter libya everyday? Guy no think am,naija way dey here no be small ooo
really ?tell me something.may God crown all ur efforts with success.just be careful ooooooo.i will be in eygpt later in the year maybe i can braanch in libya .
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by mario147(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
Amen,we r galant here but i cant advice anybody to come into dis country because there is no freedom or human right here.If u r a skilled person i.e mechanic,panel beater,bricklayer,etc u r going 2 make lot of money here if u can bear d risk.

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by learn(f): 10:24pm On May 01, 2013
@mario147 just kidding, i no dey Libya ohhh grin grin grin grin
goodluck
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:11am On May 02, 2013
Li...what? grin
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by mario147(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2013
learn: @mario147 just kidding, i no dey Libya ohhh grin grin grin grin
goodluck

ok
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by mario147(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2013
Richfella: Li...what? grin

...bya,y r u surprise? Dont u know dere r lots of nigerians here but dey will there frnds n familly dat dey r in Europe because they even make more money dan some nigerians in Europe.Mind u libya is a gud country if not dat they dont have human right;if not 4 d human right dat dey dont have i would hv luv 2 stay here n make my cool cash.Here is a country where a hospital cleaner receive 700dinars (#85,000) as salary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by Linkbiz: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
Please to all house i need info about to migrate to libyia and the procedure to follow from lagos.
Please help.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by texaco1: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2013
Linkbiz: Please to all house i need info about to migrate to libyia and the procedure to follow from lagos.
Please help.
why dont u send mario a pm?he will get back to u.but why libya ?anyway u have ur reasons i guess
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by mario147(m): 5:58am On Jun 11, 2013
texaco1:
why dont u send mario a pm?he will get back to u.but why libya ?anyway u have ur reasons i guess

@linkbiz...what's ur main purpose of coming so i can explain to you in details.
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by euromoney(f): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
texaco1:
Bros you still asking why he chooses to go to Libya?mario just mentioned 85k salary for cleaners. grin grin
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by texaco1: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
euromoney:
Bros you still asking why he chooses to go to Libya?mario just mentioned 85k salary for cleaners. grin grin
i guess u are right

1 Like

Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by mario147(m): 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
texaco1:
i guess u are right

Is not just about the money,can he withstand the risks in the country?
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by texaco1: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
mario147:

Is not just about the money,can he withstand the risks in the country?
well the impression u have created is that of no risk,just paradise pleasure
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by mario147(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2013
texaco1:
well the impression u have created is that of no risk,just paradise pleasure

well,let him come and see by himself grin
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by tociano009(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Linkbiz: Please to all house i need info about to migrate to libyia and the procedure to follow from lagos.
Please help.
From lagos enter motor to cotonun and take a bike to rimbo bus park by a ticket to Agadez, when u reach Agadez enter a bike and ask of aunty Bola ghetto,she wil do conection 4 u to libya..Note change all ur money to dollars from Nigeria and hide it very well ,but when u reach cotonou border change some to 50,000cfa..ask

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by euromoney(f): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2013
tociano009: From lagos enter motor to cotonun and take a bike to rimbo bus park by a ticket to Agadez, when u reach Agadez enter a bike and ask of aunty Bola ghetto,she wil do conection 4 u to libya..Note change all ur money to dollars from Nigeria and hide it very well ,but when u reach cotonou border change some to 50,000cfa..ask
shocked shocked undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by worshipper9: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
pls tociano i am steven 4rm nigeria i have o.n.d i cnt find any good job here and i wnt 2 go out of d country mayb 2 any beta african country bcause i dnt av enuf money dat can take me 2 asia or eaurope pls wot do u sugest?hw much can take me 2 libya?and wil libya help me?
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by tociano009(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
worshipper9: pls tociano i am steven 4rm nigeria i have o.n.d i cnt find any good job here and i wnt 2 go out of d country mayb 2 any beta african country bcause i dnt av enuf money dat can take me 2 asia or eaurope pls wot do u sugest?hw much can take me 2 libya?and wil libya help me?
@steven i cant tel u to com here or not to com here cos this country is just gud for people who av hand work,eg welder,bricklayer, Etc, but i wil advise u to try country like Cape verde and sychelles,libya is only for rugged men
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by tociano009(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
@euromoney how far, wich one u be, na jamariyah u dey
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by Afroprince(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2013
Ok guys...u mentioned that there is a risk but ya did not mention the kind of risk...Can you enlighten the house please? I know Tripoli used to be a very beautiful city and i know a lot of Nigerians trooped into Libya to migrate to Malta? So what are the risks post-Ghadaffi?

1 Like

Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by texaco1: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2013
Afroprince: Ok guys...u mentioned that there is a risk but ya did not mention the kind of risk...Can you enlighten the house please? I know Tripoli used to be a very beautiful city and i know a lot of Nigerians trooped into Libya to migrate to Malta? So what are the risks post-Ghadaffi?
Dem no dey tell persin,na you go see am for urself .
Mario who is there has said it that you will have to come and see the risks for urself .bon voyage
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by tociano009(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Guy this place was very risk,they hate we africa cos they blv dat they ar europe and racism is high and they ar so wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2013
@mario147 I will like to come and make a cash with you. I'm good in Satellite installation , CCTV Camera, Radio connection and TV cable signal, like hotels. I've my E-passport. What do i need to be there?
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by tociano009(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
abijah007: @mario147 I will like to come and make a cash with you. I'm good in Satellite installation , CCTV Camera, Radio connection and TV cable signal, like hotels. I've my E-passport. What do i need to be there?
you ar welcm to jamariyah
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
tociano009: you ar welcm to jamariyah

@tociano009, thanks. Do you mean I can make a move to be there?
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by tociano009(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
abijah007:

@tociano009, thanks. Do you mean I can make a move to be there?
Yes u can try ur luck,cos ur work is here if u av liver
Re: Guys And Gals In Libya Lets Meet Here. by texaco1: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
tociano009: Yes u can try ur luck,cos ur work is here if u av liver
kindly emphasis the bolded part for him well oooo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petition For Arik Air To Refund Customers And Improve Their Services / Immigrants To Pay Fee To Enter Britain / Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.