Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nairalanders Pls Beware Of Scammers/419ers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Pls Beware Of Scammers/419ers (493 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Damn 419ers Make Me Sick / 419eaters, Have Turn 419ers To Mugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Beware Of Scammers/419ers by prodigy1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
I recently transacted a business in utmost good faith with one dannytop23 who claimed to be john Lawson by name. I transferred to his liberty reserve Acct an amount of 400 dollars. Got the bank alert and only to get to the bank and there was no money. The said Liberty reserve account is owned by www.itsworthbuyingit.com pls fellow nairalanders beware cos he might not be the only one in this fraudulent and shady deal. I have munched evidences of the transactions if u wish to see.

(1) (Reply)

Fulanis Robbing Lagos Ibadan Expressway This Afternoon / Pledge of love / 100 Tenants Battles Over 13 Flats, A Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.