Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Fulanis Robbing Lagos Ibadan Expressway This Afternoon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulanis Robbing Lagos Ibadan Expressway This Afternoon (493 Views)

See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) / Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulanis Robbing Lagos Ibadan Expressway This Afternoon by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
Around 1 pm today while driving to Ibadan with my friend, from Lagos axis, we saw men holding guns with head warmer and we thought they were policemen; they were on both side of the road. We almost reach them when I observed that this weren’t police but fulanis thank for God His mercy; we were able to maneuver fast and turned back. They were even running after us. A fast moving truck coming behind us didn’t bother to stop though. Highway patrol men did beautifully as they responded in time to disperse them away, at least.

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Get To Know 'nairaland' And What Has Been Your Benefit(s) So Far? / Kenyan Lawyer Takes Israel, Jews To Court Over Jesus Death / The Trap Of Lifestyle Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.