Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy (21043 Views)

See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food / Waje's New Photos Would Make You Question Her Hips...... / Photos: Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by viloko: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-AT3Fif0ZF-U/UX_wRfxN-3I/AAAAAAAABeg/DD3lY-NUhSA/s1600/linda+ogutu1.jpg[/img]

Filo: The name Linda Ogutu may not ring a bell, but the well-endowed TV personality is a household name in Kenya. Linda, a former staff of NTV, is currently a News Anchor at Kenya’s leading station, Kenya Television Network (KTN).
The hipped lady is a regular feature on the station’s prime time news at 9pm; a moment an average Kenyan wouldn’t want to miss – not necessarily because of the news but to behold their favourite news anchor.
Lately, there have been reports of scuffles in bars and clubs due to demands by... More Photos on http://kiyoandfilo..com/2013/04/tv-presenters-hips-drives-kenyan-men.html
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by laCapri: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
O boy see hips.
I'm drooling...
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by mymadam(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
la Capri: O boy see hips.
I'm drooling...

Where nah, where? wink God bless Nigeria.
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by Ichel: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
God can u hear me speak
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by Seun(m): 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
Far too big.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by Lagusta(m): 12:07am On May 01, 2013
I dont see anything freaky about hips, and i dont know why some men hug transformers because of hips.......

What makes them tick undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by churific(m): 12:10am On May 01, 2013
Give her a few more years and those hips will relax and then we'll see who's still crazy. I'm not a big fan over disproportionately huge hips!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by Leaknigerianews(m): 12:24am On May 01, 2013
She z flat
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by cfours: 12:53am On May 01, 2013
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by birdman(m): 1:03am On May 01, 2013
she has big hips, but those are mostly pads. brethren open your eyes lol
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by Popowaa: 3:36am On May 01, 2013
It doesnt look attrative at all,it very very wide and looks flat
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by laCapri: 8:16am On May 01, 2013
c.fours:
She's wearing hip/butt pads.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/women-and-beauty-artificial-butts-hips-flood-market/

I don't think dat's true. Or do u have any proof?
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by Temismith(f): 8:53am On May 01, 2013
God is great o. shocked
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by Nuzo1(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2013
I find it very surprising to read that Kenyans are going gaga for a wide hip. shocked

Kenyan and Tanzanian women are known to have weirdly large hips as seen in the reporter. Its a natural thing over there.

Tho we must note that wideness actually starts half of the hip down to the thighs. Its not actually the hips per se.

Southern african women also have the feature but coated with fat.

Wide hip? Not a big deal in Kenya!
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by Guapo(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2013
Seun: Far too big.

shocked grin
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by angelTI(f): 11:56am On May 01, 2013
too big for comfort n to behold, pity her wen she enters her 50's
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by nenergy(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2013
Now this is what figure '8' looks like.lol
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by birdman(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2013
la Capri:

I don't think dat's true. Or do u have any proof?

Google Linda Ogutu. The first 5 images you see, you can clearly see her normal hips on two of the photos.
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by DollyParton1(f): 2:09pm On May 01, 2013
Too big!!!
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 01, 2013
Re: Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy by Airforce1(m): 5:22pm On May 01, 2013
Nothing special

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Finally Joins Illuminati? See As He Shows Off Their Symbol In New Pic / Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos / Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.