Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" (1242 Views)

Richard More Damijo Is James Ibori’s Ally And Ibori Abandons Wife In Court. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" by opeemi1(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2006
I just love this program and its funny aspect and all.

I don't see why I miss it cos it got all I need in a program, is it the romantic, funny, tragic, horror and so on aspect of the program i don't like. Men the program is the bomb.

The Hilarious aspects I just like cos it cracks me up in the inside. grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Let me the viewers of this program views pls and what they think about it.

Re: The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" by Eastcoast(f): 6:42pm On May 12, 2006
i hate the program. Itz never wasted my time watching da show. she tries so hard to be hilarious.
Re: The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" by opeemi1(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2006
@Eastcoast, in as much you hate it cos it ain't funny, what of the other aspects of the tv program? , I don't see the reason why u have to say it ain't funny?

Well to the rest of the viewers what do u think of the tv program?
Re: The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" by Eastcoast(f): 8:25pm On May 12, 2006
i was just trying to say that in my opinion, it is just there. ofcourse i have watched 1 or 2 interesting episodes but more often than not, it just sucks.
Re: The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" by BrownSkin: 12:24am On May 13, 2006
neva missed an episode!!! i love ally mcbeal
Re: The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" by pascal(m): 6:22am On May 13, 2006
I am in love with this soap from the beginning to the end, it show the life of an hard working single girl who grow up with funny ideas up her mind.

Eastcoast look more to the meaning and you will appreciate the soap.

For me and my household we can not miss PHCN on or not.
Re: The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" by Eastcoast(f): 2:19pm On May 13, 2006
ok undecided undecided
Re: The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" by eveseh(f): 3:06pm On May 13, 2006
dont watch it
Re: The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" by dominique(f): 9:26am On May 14, 2006
I never used to miss any episode on the show until i watched a very boring episode, since then i couldn't case less if i miss an episode or not.
Re: The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" by Ndi(f): 4:26pm On May 15, 2006
I love "ally mcbeal" especially when their thoughts & feelings are being showed to us viewers as if it's something one can see. cool smiley
Re: The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" by opeemi1(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2006
Ok, so far I can see the average of those that put there view on the post like the program.
taiwoabzy:

I never used to miss any episode on the show until i watched a very boring episode, since then i couldn't case less if i miss an episode or not.

More Views please.
Re: The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" by beyunce(f): 9:48am On May 16, 2006
that program is so kool. i mean i laugh my ass off everyday.

infact that is one of my best soap operas when it comes to court stuff u know.
Re: The Hilarious "ally Mcbeal" by opeemi1(m): 9:56am On May 16, 2006
beyunce:

that program is so kool. i mean i laugh my ass off everyday. .

Can see another fan here, need more post on views of the program?

(1) (Reply)

Paloma Fever In Naija: Your Own Opinions. / True Blood( The Series) / I Will Ban Nollywood If I Become President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.