Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! (2277 Views)

Commonwealth Trust Early Bird Plan;take Action Now! / Investors Needed For Stocking An E-commerce Startup / Investors Needed In A Nigeria Internet Start-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! by olushowunm(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hello, i will like to first introduce myself, though it might not be needed for those who have been following on NL and reading my posts.
I'm Olu Showunmi-Bancrofts, a farmer, an Entrepreneur and a investor.
I have been involved in trying to set up investment trust, which will be protected against taxes and funds under management will be invested in three key sector of the global economy.
I'm here to seek people with idle funds who wish to invest in the investment trust. The trust will be protected through off-shore banking connection from taxes.
If you are interested, kindly leave your contacts here or you can contact me for more information by inboxing me here. Thanks.

***Please note that this kind of investment is not for everyone, its for those who are daring enough to take risks***
Re: Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! by chukwuwike2ny(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2013
olushowunm: Hello, i will like to first introduce myself, though it might not be needed for those who have been following on NL and reading my posts.
I'm Olu Showunmi-Bancrofts, a farmer, an Entrepreneur and a investor.
I have been involved in trying to set up investment trust, which will be protected against taxes and funds under management will be invested in three key sector of the global economy.
I'm here to seek people with idle funds who wish to invest in the investment trust. The trust will be protected through off-shore banking connection from taxes.
If you are interested, kindly leave your contacts here or you can contact me for more information by inboxing me here. Thanks.

***Please note that this kind of investment is not for everyone, its for those who are daring enough to take risks***
More information please!
Click2ny@gmail.com
Re: Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! by Guarantor(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2013
Kindly throw more light and the details.
GSM: +2348031127619
Re: Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! by angeljoy: 3:58pm On May 08, 2013
Please shed more light or inbox me yom4impact@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! by ihedioramma: 8:21pm On May 10, 2013
LETS GO THERE 08095025817
Re: Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! by Ibukunstar(f): 10:26am On May 11, 2013
Pls i would need details on ur investment..
Re: Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! by millhouse: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
Oliverkay2001@yahoo.com , lets take it up from there
Re: Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! by 9japrof(m): 6:44am On Jun 10, 2013
doggedbb@yahoo.com

hope hearing from you pretty soon
Re: Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! by emmanuelgon: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2013
pls give details i'm interested. emmanuelgon@yahoo.com
Re: Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! by olushowunm(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
It's quite interesting that a lot of potential investors are showing interests... I will be making moves to put neccesary things in place, but on a final note, if you know you will be able to raise minimum of 250,000 and you can afford to risk that entire amount, please mail me with the heading "INVESTMENT TRUST PARTNERSHIP" to Olushowunmi2@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! by olushowunm(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
It's quite interesting that a lot of potential investors are showing interests... I will be making moves to put neccesary things in place, but on a final note, if you know you will be able to raise minimum of 250,000 and you can afford to risk that entire amount, please mail me with the heading "INVESTMENT TRUST PARTNERSHIP" to Olushowunmi2@gmail.com for more information. Thanks.
Re: Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! by olushowunm(m): 12:43am On Oct 09, 2013
Any new interested person or out of the old interested investors... should follow the instructions given in my last post by sending mail to Olushowunmi2@gmail.com... Thanks.
Re: Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! by olushowunm(m): 2:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Do we still have interested people in here?
Re: Investment Trust/partnership: Investors Needed!!! by Ibukunstar(f): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Cassavahub a great innovation. All the best OP

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) / Capital Raise For My Forex Fund Management & Trading Journal / Aim BTC Investment Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.