Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:21 AM

Recruitment Into Nigeria Army - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigeria Army (25164 Views)

Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert) / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for the 70 Regular Recruits intake 2013 commenced on 22 April 2013 and will close on 14 June 2013. Interested candidates are to apply at www.narecruitment.org
Purchase scratch card at the cost of 1000 at Union Bank.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
Possess a minimum of 3 credits in not more than two sitting WASC/NECO/GCE/SSCE/NABTEB. One of the credit must be English.
Applicant must be 18-22 years by 22 July 2013.
The height of male and female applicants must not be less than 1.65 and 1.56 metres respectively.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
Please Note.
The recruitment exercise would commence with Pre-screening Examination to be followed later by screening of shortlisted candidates at designated zonal centres nationwide. You are advised to carefully read the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines 08095049312 08099723123

All candidates must attend Pre-Screening Examination at the centre of their choice as indicated in the website on 22 June 2013

All candidates are to check the website on 25 June 2013 for the short list of shortlisted candidates to attend Zonal Screening Exercise.
All shortlisted candidates must attend Zonal Screening Exercise at the designated Zonal Centres for their respective states from 8-17 July 2013

Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification on inducement to any person or group of person to assist them in the recruitment exercise.

Source Vanguard Newspaper, Monday 29th April 2013 edition, page 26

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 7:40am On May 01, 2013
For those interested hope you have started taking advantage of this recruitment.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Obinoscopy(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2013
@Kingsley, pls tell us which edition of the Vanguard Newspaper can we find the advert. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by groovie(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2013
Obinoscopy u still dey ask dis guy kwesion? person wey u suppose bundle comot for here?
when did d nigerian army begin to use d .org domain?
Blawdy cheat! God go catch u veery soon!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Obinoscopy(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2013
groovie: Obinoscopy u still dey ask dis guy kwesion? person wey u suppose bundle comot for here?
when did d nigerian army begin to use d .org domain?
Blawdy cheat! God go catch u veery soon!
I was suspicious when I saw the .org domain that's why I requested for the edition of the Vanguard Newspaper where the advert was published from the OP

Anyways I've hidden the phone no and the website until the OP provides us with more details as regards his source. Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2013
The edition is 29th Monday April 2013 you can contact vanguard through their website, facebook, phones to confirm am not a scammer please.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2013
@Obinoscopy am awaiting for you to confirm and make your findings and report to the house.
God will vindicate me.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2013
It is on page 26 of Vanguard NewsPaper Monday 29th April 2013.
Pls confirm it. If you think am lying.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Obinoscopy(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2013
Kingsley OGBITI: It is on page 26 of Vanguard NewsPaper Monday 29th April 2013.
Pls confirm it. If you think am lying.
Okay, thanks for providing the full details of your source. The website and the numbers has been unhidden for now. But I'm yet to verify the source. Will recommend this for frontpage once I confirm ur source. I hereby call out on all NLers to help verify the source as provided by OP.

Thanks once more Kingsley for this advert. We need more of this. Sorry for our suspicion, its due to the experiences we've had in the past.

Kind regards.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by groovie(m): 12:52am On May 02, 2013
Obinoscopy: Okay, thanks for providing the full details of your source. The website and the numbers has been unhidden for now. But I'm yet to verify the source. Will recommend this for frontpage once I confirm ur source. I hereby call out on all NLers to help verify the source as provided by OP.

Thanks once more Kingsley for this advert. We need more of this. Sorry for our suspicion, its due to the experiences we've had in the past.

Kind regards.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by groovie(m): 12:53am On May 02, 2013
Obinoscopy: Okay, thanks for providing the full details of your source. The website and the numbers has been unhidden for now. But I'm yet to verify the source. Will recommend this for frontpage once I confirm ur source. I hereby call out on all NLers to help verify the source as provided by OP.

Kind regards.
yep, ive seen it, www.narecruitment.org its their recruitment portal, sorry mr kingsley, forgive our paranoia, pls dont hesitate to post any other ads here.
thanks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by rexfada(m): 4:34am On May 02, 2013
d web address seems not to be opening
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2013
rexfada: d web address seems not to be opening
please try it again its opening.
Have a nice day
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2013
Do anyone have difficulties in accessing the site
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 02, 2013
...so because you want to join the army .. you must part with money?

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by lifestyle1(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2013
rexfada: d web address seems not to be opening

its opening here...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 02, 2013
Can someone resign frm d army after sometime?? Cos i hrd its a do or die ish
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by dridowu: 3:47pm On May 02, 2013
Confused
is d Nigeria army recruitment in 3 phase ?
https://www.nairaland.com/1233736/nigerian-army-dssc-scc-2013
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by kaysy(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2013
Noted
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by kabba7(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2013
someone wants to know the qouta ratio its simply see table below:

30% total recruitment..south south
30% :::: :::: south easth
40% :::: ::: midle belt north easth/north west ::::::::::zones
hope you are happy with these !!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by DICKtator: 3:51pm On May 02, 2013
Ok join join join
Sorrow,Tears and Blood a.k.a zombie needs you(apologies to FELA)
we need to exterminate/annihilate Boko Harams m.oorons !!!
Waste them!!!!
no prisoners
attenshun!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by 50calibre(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2013
I'm willing to enlist if they would make me a General

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by yarnings: 3:59pm On May 02, 2013
@kingsly,That was great of you,pls,do not forget to inform us when recruitment form for short service into nigeria army for graduates is out.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by mendax: 4:12pm On May 02, 2013
dridowu: Confused

@dridowu, the army recruitment you have refernced is for short service commission to become an officer. While the recruitment under discussion in this thread is to be an "other rank"/ recruit or whatever...
basically they are different
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by mendax: 4:14pm On May 02, 2013
yarnings: @kingsly,That was great of you,pls,do not forget to inform us when recruitment form for short service into nigeria army for graduates is out.

@yarnings; i think the recruitment for short service is already out. I also think thats the topic of discussion on the thread quoted below

dridowu: Confused
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Buc(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2013
kabba7: someone wants to know the qouta ratio its simply see table below:

30% total recruitment..south south
30% :::: :::: south easth
40% :::: ::: midle belt north easth/north west ::::::::::zones
hope you are happy with these !!
false
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by searay(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2013
Kingsley OGBITI: Please Note.
The recruitment exercise would commence with Pre-screening Examination to be followed later by screening of shortlisted candidates at designated zonal centres nationwide.
This is where the "Ojoro"comes in. Brown envelop must change hands.
You are advised to carefully read the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines 08095049312 08099723123
Formality. I hope the Oga at the top will not say another thing
All candidates must attend Pre-Screening Examination at the centre of their choice as indicated in the website on 22 June 2013

All candidates are to check the website on 25 June 2013 for the short list of shortlisted candidates to attend Zonal Screening Exercise.
All shortlisted candidates must attend Zonal Screening Exercise at the designated Zonal Centres for their respective states from 8-17 July 2013
Ok

Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification on inducement to any person or group of person to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Error!
You can't deceive me this time.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by searay(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2013
That will be only in your Militant group
50calibre: I'm willing to enlist if they would make me a General
Re: Recruitment Into Nigeria Army by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 02, 2013
Army ke?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 / 52k Bank Job Or 40k Teaching Job? / 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.