Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,805 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426594 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 1:45am On Nov 11, 2013
Hi to you all fellow brothers and sisters.I have been absent for over three months trying to organise my stuffs here in the USA i left cameroon on the 8th of august and i am now in TULSA OKLAHOMA USA.My journey went well anda God has really been nice to me.IF THEY ARE ANY CAMEROONIANS I LIKE YOU TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AND BE SURE THAT I WILL DO MY BEST TO ANSWER YOU.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by exteababa(m): 3:27am On Nov 11, 2013
Zeleez: Plz advise me on dis for those that already in US n those that hv idea of world education service, my VISA has bn approved plannin to cross over soon. Plz am a bachellor of Engineering Degree holder in Electrical Engineering and Electronic from one of the Nigerian universities, i plan sendin my transcript to WES for evaluation so that i can continue wit my masters dia but i heard engineering is not selling in US, i plan to change n start from d beginnin wit any medical course like nursing, plz do i stil need to send my transcript to WES for evaluation since i am changin from engineerin to medical line.
Again am i to send both O level (waec) result together wit my university degree plz hw can i do dis
my brother, start from the scratch, forget waec and evrytn, GED will solve that, when u get u will get to know more.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 4:54am On Nov 11, 2013
Hey bro,when did u send ur forms to kcc?secondly hope ur case number is current for month of november?if yes and u sent ur forms early.ur 2NL will land very soon.just keep on checking the entrant status check always.hope this help
Scopx: pls i was told that my forms ve bn
receivd nd kcc z processing visa numbers
for my region for the month of
november bt i ve nt recievd any mail abt
intervieww pls advice pls i was told that my forms ve bn
receivd nd kcc z processing visa numbers
for my region for the month of
november bt i ve nt recievd any mail abt
intervieww pls advice
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:21am On Nov 11, 2013
Obatide: Wishing everybody who is due for interview this week, a huge success.
Go get your visa and testify. We pray for more of success stories of last week.
To those migrating this week, wishn you a safe journey
and those of us waiting: Divine provision to fulfill all financial obligations for all deserving members.
Ameeeeeen

For pple who are familiar with road network in lagos, pls dont forget to post directions.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by onpointbaby: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2013
Wishing everyone due for interview this week resounding success.. Once your documents are genuine and you put up a calm disposition the visa is your truly. All the very best forumites.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2013
onpointbaby: To God alone be all the Glory he alone deserves all the praise. I couldn't have gotten a better birthday present from him. I had a smooth and successful interview at the embassy yesterday. Got to the embassy at 5:45am and at about past 6 a staff of the embassy came to announce to us how the interview session will be condUcted. We were asked to form two lines one line for immigrants and the other for non immigrants. After dat we went through the security checks and finally got a number tag that I used for documentation and the interview. My tag nos was B407. At about past 8. I was called to submitted my documents and by 9:50am my nos beeped I was interviewed at window 14 by a beautiful white woman. I did fingerprint and I sworn to say the truth. My interview questions. CO: Gudmorning Me: Gudmorning Co:pls can I take your finger prints Me: Sure. Later took my oath and interview proper. CO: what year did u finish secondary school Me: 1993 CO: why are you using two WAEC? Me:I did make my English at first sitting so I did GCE to make up for it. Co:what is your highest level of education? Me: First Degree CO: what course? Me: History & Diplomatic Studies. Co: are you married Me: No CO: do you have children Me: No. She now said congratulations I will approve your visa. Welcome to America. She told me where to pick my passport and how to pay for the UCIS fee. I wish everyone going for their interview next week all the very best.
onpointbaby: Wishing everyone due for interview this week resounding success.. Once your documents are genuine and you put up a calm disposition the visa is your truly. All the very best forumites.
onpointbaby: To God alone be all the Glory he alone deserves all the praise. I couldn't have gotten a better birthday present from him. I had a smooth and successful interview at the embassy yesterday. Got to the embassy at 5:45am and at about past 6 a staff of the embassy came to announce to us how the interview session will be condUcted. We were asked to form two lines one line for immigrants and the other for non immigrants. After dat we went through the security checks and finally got a number tag that I used for documentation and the interview. My tag nos was B407. At about past 8. I was called to submitted my documents and by 9:50am my nos beeped I was interviewed at window 14 by a beautiful white woman. I did fingerprint and I sworn to say the truth. My interview questions. CO: Gudmorning Me: Gudmorning Co:pls can I take your finger prints Me: Sure. Later took my oath and interview proper. CO: what year did u finish secondary school Me: 1993 CO: why are you using two WAEC? Me:I did make my English at first sitting so I did GCE to make up for it. Co:what is your highest level of education? Me: First Degree CO: what course? Me: History & Diplomatic Studies. Co: are you married Me: No CO: do you have children Me: No. She now said congratulations I will approve your visa. Welcome to America. She told me where to pick my passport and how to pay for the UCIS fee. I wish everyone going for their interview next week all the very best.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=G2Glory][/quote]

Congratulation to you. I want to use this opportunity to wish those that will be attending their interview this november & december all the best in Jesus name. Please alway remember that you need to prepare adequately for this great opportunity.

Like you all know that the weather is unpredictable, kindly ensure you factor those uncertainty in your plan.

Beloved, if your location is very far, make adequate transportation or arrangement to get you closer. There are certain things beyond y(our) control (rainfall, traffic jam, etc). Listen to this true life story, on a monday (3rd week october 2013) at round 740am, there was a young man on top of okada approaching embassy, this guy looked tired & worn out with him struggling to secure his x-ray jacket while maintaing balance on top of okada. Looking at the whole scenero, the guy appointment might be 7am & before he could rushed in, only the help of God can saved him.

I want to encourage you all to please give it all your best shot & you can have after achieving that milestone. For those that believe in God, start committing the day of your interview to God's hand so that nothing will go wrong & your will enjoy divine favour.

God bless you ALL. We shall all see in America by His grace.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2013
seubis: ot 2 d Embassy around 5.45am.
Joined d queue 4 immigrants & did all security checks.
Led into d hall whr I made payment of 109,000 for me and my wife
Was called @ window 20 for documents submission.
Sat down & waitn 4 my number(B416) 2 be called,
At about 10:45am my num appeared @ window 14 whr a young pure white lady interviewed me
CO: Gudmorni
Me: Gudmoni
CO: Are u Mr.......
Me: yes
CO:can I take ur finger print pls?
Me: sure
CO: tank u
Me: u re welcome
CO:what's ur highest level of educatn?
Me:blala
CO: when?
Me: XYZ
CO: in what?
Me:XYZ
Co: What do u do 4 a living?
Me:
Co: what's ur job role and duties?
Me: I told her
Co: she asked my wife when did we get married.
CO: she asked us where did we meet each other and we both answered and she was impressed.
Co: she said Congratulations ur visa has been approved.welcome to America. Me:me and my beautiful wife just smiled. She gave us 2 white paper for visa pick up and green card payment.the whole interview lasted for just 4 to 5 minutes.our wedding album was not asked for by the co despite the bunch of album we went with.Na God oooo my e family members,North carolina loading.America here we come

congrats bro, its d Lord's doing
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2013
Thanks for the compliment
buklan4real@yah:

congrats bro, its d Lord's doing
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=G2Glory][/quote]

great testimony Onpointbaby. we key into this your testimony. i wish you the very best in your new land and happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
maikeal: Goodday my dear friends. I just wanna use this opportunity to congratulate all those who have successful passed their interview and those who will soon pass theirs in flying colours including me. I know the bulletin is stagnant, but i also know that however or whenever my interview shall come, it's gonna be successful. Neither by my power nor strenght but by the power of God alone. I'll rather prefer the bulletin waits/move according to God's time and make me pass than for it to rush and i'll fail.. So yes, i'll wait.. And i'll pass.. Thank u Jesus for u have done it. Amen

Amen bro. Great faith!! that is where me and my family stand too!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yeah,Faith work wonders.The visa is urs already.just go to the embassy to do ur fingerprint and pick up the visa for you and ur family.Its urs already.U and ur family re destined to live ur american dream.
ItyRoyal:

Amen bro. Great faith!! that is where me and my family stand too!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by EgbonBode: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Zeleez: Plz advise me on dis for those that already in US n those that hv idea of world education service, my VISA has bn approved plannin to cross over soon. Plz am a bachellor of Engineering Degree holder in Electrical Engineering and Electronic from one of the Nigerian universities, i plan sendin my transcript to WES for evaluation so that i can continue wit my masters dia but i heard engineering is not selling in US, i plan to change n start from d beginnin wit any medical course like nursing, plz do i stil need to send my transcript to WES for evaluation since i am changin from engineerin to medical line.
Again am i to send both O level (waec) result together wit my university degree plz hw can i do dis

Please consider it very well before you discard a degree you spent more than 5 years to acquire. It is not true that Engineering is not selling in US now. Obama specifically mention it during is 2nd term inauguration address of his desire to be able to retain every postgraduate engineer coming to US from outside US to study after their graduation. You study Electrical Engineering that means you must have taken a lot of courses in mathematics, programing, electronics etc. You only need to pray for God's favour. You will be successful in postgraduate programme in any university in the world (if you really studied and passed all your courses in Nigeria University). I also studied Electrical/Electronics in Nigeria. I have worked in Nigeria, in UK and Middle East. Nigeria Engineer are not usually second class engineer when they have opportunity to compete with others.

You may go into other survival job (rough jobs)to complete your postgraduate program in Engineering. You will surely make it in US. Software developer on average earn better than medical doctors. As a graduate of Electrical engineering you need only God's favour and a very small training to be an outstanding software engineer because you understand both the software and hardware aspect of any computer and electronics system. Send your transcript to WES. When you get to US apply for job you can do as Engineer and pray for God's favour. You may need to do menial job for some time but you will soon get engineers job.

Try and locate and make friends with engineers wherever you go settle. You have got the basic to make it as an engineer anywhere in the world. People can say you have studied outdated engineering in Nigeria, but you have got the basic. No matter how fast any engineering school is updating their curriculum it is outdated by the time their Graduates are out because engineering is changing fast most especially electronics and computer technology.

You will spend less effort to become a postgraduate well employed engineer than starting a career in Nursing. I will advise think of Software Engineering. Many Indians are going to US, UK and Canada every year to work as Software Engineer. You have got the potential, you have outstanding brain to study and complete engineering degree in Nigeria.

I wish you the best and God's favour.

7 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Obatide:

For pple who are familiar with road network in lagos, pls dont forget to post directions.

ROAD DIRECTION TO NPC OFFICE LAGOS

From where ever, pls find your way to OJUELEGBA from here
take a bus going to Bode Thomas - Bab Animashun (last bus-stop),
they are usually somewhere under the bridge.
Its just beside NYSC Secretariat Surulere.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by edako: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi everybody,

I have selected too but I'm so worried cause I have done a mistake in the initial application.... I said that I was married when I was was still engaged according to law. For all our relatives we were married since september 2012 because of the wedding party but we went at the city hall on May... What do you think? Will I be discualified sad
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Wellton(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2013

@zeleez I think EgbonBode have said it all. Believe me bro, you do not need to start allover like most people think. I understand Nursing is a very lucrative course in the US but do you know that health technology which is a field driven by ITand software development is the current face of healthcare business in the US today. Currently an automatum was issued by obama to all hospitals operating in the US to change their mode of services to Electronic Health Record (EHR) by 2015 and hospitals that couldn't meet up the 2015 deadline will face consequences such as decline in medicare funding & others

The point I am making here is that more jobs will be created in the IT and software industries. EHR is a software that allow patients access to their own health records, help decision making for Doctors, eprescription and referral options, the Nurses and Doctors can not manage this software. A hospital spent over 10million dollars to install an EHR, so you can imagine how important it is.

My advise for you is that you continue your postgraduate courses in any IT, software program because there is alot of opportunities there. Or better still take a program in biomedical engineering they are also needed in the medical device industries especially now that you have E/E in your first degree.

I wish you the best in life.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by MUTEAU(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
@ SEUBIS.Go, live your American dreams.

Congrats once again am so happy for you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by derricklucky: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi Lorddon, i am writing from Cameroon precisely in Douala.Bros my CN is 2014AF00050xxx,with the way the bulletin is going am afraid i would not be current come sept 2014.
in fact the bulletin very very slow as compare to other bulletin archieve that i hv seen in 2012,2011 and 2010.
just hope in GOD.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
edako: Hi everybody,

I have selected too but I'm so worried cause I have done a mistake in the initial application.... I said that I was married when I was was still engaged according to law. For all our relatives we were married since september 2012 because of the wedding party but we went at the city hall on May... What do you think? Will I be discualified sad

Sir, Ur question is really not too clear, cld u pls light it up a little
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Good people.may God Almighty perfect His work in our lives. Please can anyone help with the following questions
(1) is it advisable to go with naira for the visa fee or convert to the exact amount in dollars
(2) can someone help in describing the embassy at the Victoria island cos I will be coming from ikeja where I will put up with a friend.am from outside Lagos
I will appreciate your kind response please
Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
bendam: Good people.may God Almighty perfect His work in our lives. Please can anyone help with the following questions
(1) is it advisable to go with naira for the visa fee or convert to the exact amount in dollars
(2) can someone help in describing the embassy at the Victoria island cos I will be coming from ikeja where I will put up with a friend.am from outside Lagos
Thanks
1. Embassy accept both currencies, so your exchange rate determines which u wish to pay with. Eg Embassy rate is 165 naira to a dollar at constant rate, so if u get it cheaper, decision is yours.
2. People say its close to bonny camp.Those who are familiar with the terrain will help out, Ive posted someting similar to avoid re-occurence of this type of question, but think they av been busy, be patient, i believe pple like @seubis, @G2glory,@roodboy, @femishow & co, will soon respond cos i know thats their groove
hope my story help a bit?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 4:48am On Nov 12, 2013
Thanks bro.I really appreciate
MUTEAU: @ SEUBIS.Go, live your American dreams.

Congrats once again am so happy for you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 4:54am On Nov 12, 2013
First of all,u can go with naira equivalent or the dollars itself.secondly ,from ikeja u board a bus going to CMS,when u get to CMS,u board another bus going to walter carrington crescent.or u tell the driver u re going to US embassy.then embassy is on the same street with stanbic ibtc bank head office.Hope this help
bendam: Good people.may God Almighty perfect His work in our lives. Please can anyone help with the following questions
Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Morning Fam... Pls I need directions on how to get to Children's Practise Clinic and Alagbon Police Station respectively. I learnt its possible to do both my medical and police report in a day. I stay somewhere around Iyana-Iba (close 2 LASU). Secondly, My interview date is 1st week in december, hope its not too early/late if I do my police report nd medicals tommorow. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2013
From iyana iba,u find ur way to oshodi,when u get to oshodi u board a bus going to obalende.when u get to obalende u board another bus going to falomo then u alight @ polo bus stop.u will see a street beside zenith bank @ the bus stop, its just a stone throw frm the bank or u ask anybody that u re going to 25 raymond Njoku street or children practise.secondl,as regards the police report,when u re thru with ur medicals,u board a bus back to obalende then u a board keke marwa to alagbon.guy the police report na 3k ooo!those policemen are sumtin else ooo.just wise up and shine ur eyes.Hope this help
bukiemma: Morning Fam... Pls I need directions on how to get to Children's Practise Clinic and Alagbon Police Station respectively. I learnt its possible to do both my medical and police report in a day. I stay somewhere around Iyana-Iba (close 2 LASU). Secondly, My interview date is 1st week in december, hope its not too early/late if I do my police report nd medicals tommorow. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2013
bukiemma: Morning Fam... Pls I need directions on how to get to Children's Practise Clinic and Alagbon Police Station respectively. I learnt its possible to do both my medical and police report in a day. I stay somewhere around Iyana-Iba (close 2 LASU). Secondly, My interview date is 1st week in december, hope its not too early/late if I do my police report nd medicals tommorow. Thanks

Morning Sis. of course it's not too late u can still do it next week depending on your schedule tho. As par direction, from where you are if u can get a bus to obalende fine else you come oshodi and pick bus to obalende. From there take a N70 keke napep to Raymond Njoku street. U can tell the rider u wanna drop at the hospital. Also for Alagbon just go back to obalende and take another napep to the police station.

Hope this Helps
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2013
Wellton:

@zeleez I think EgbonBode have said it all. Believe me bro, you do not need to start allover like most people think. I understand Nursing is a very lucrative course in the US but do you know that health technology which is a field driven by ITand software development is the current face of healthcare business in the US today. Currently an automatum was issued by obama to all hospitals operating in the US to change their mode of services to Electronic Health Record (EHR) by 2015 and hospitals that couldn't meet up the 2015 deadline will face consequences such as decline in medicare funding & others

The point I am making here is that more jobs will be created in the IT and software industries. EHR is a software that allow patients access to their own health records, help decision making for Doctors, eprescription and referral options, the Nurses and Doctors can not manage this software. A hospital spent over 10million dollars to install an EHR, so you can imagine how important it is.

My advise for you is that you continue your postgraduate courses in any IT, software program because there is alot of opportunities there. Or better still take a program in biomedical engineering they are also needed in the medical device industries especially now that you have E/E in your first degree.

I wish you the best in life.

Please Zeleez, how will one send his Transcript to WES? Can I get their address so that the school can mail my transcript to WES? If any other person can help I will be grateful please because I have got HND in Chemical Engineering and going by the report on the thread, I deem it right to see if I can do my postgraduate course as a my wife is a nurse and can write their state exam to start working. Thanks and good morning to all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2013
seubis: First of all,u can go with naira equivalent or the dollars itself.secondly ,from ikeja u board a bus going to CMS,when u get to CMS,u board another bus going to walter carrington crescent.or u tell the driver u re going to US embassy.then embassy is on the same street with stanbic ibtc bank head office.Hope this help
Thanks so much for being a wonderful family. Join you soon in the testimony......
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2013
seubis: First of all,u can go with naira equivalent or the dollars itself.secondly ,from ikeja u board a bus going to CMS,when u get to CMS,u board another bus going to walter carrington crescent.or u tell the driver u re going to US embassy.then embassy is on the same street with stanbic ibtc bank head office.Hope this help

Thanks so much for being a wonderful family. Join you soon in the testimony......
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2013
Word can not express my appreciation. Am grateful for the reply. God bless and show you favour in all your endeavour.We shall all reap the fruit of the land. Cheers
Obatide:
1. Embassy accept both currencies, so your exchange rate determines which u wish to pay with. Eg Embassy rate is 165 naira to a dollar at constant rate, so if u get it cheaper, decision is yours.
2. People say its close to bonny camp.Those who are familiar with the terrain will help out, Ive posted someting similar to avoid re-occurence of this type of question, but think they av been busy, be patient, i believe pple like @seubis, @G2glory,@roodboy, @femishow & co, will soon respond cos i know thats their groove
hope my story help a bit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.