Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? (437012 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Rickywowoz: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hello my fellow nairalanders,i have seen threads like this for USA,UK,Australia etc bt none for germany..so my brothers and sisters over there pls come in and share how life in germany as a student looks like so that it will help aspiring students make their choice..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Ezegozie(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Rickywowoz: Hello my fellow nairalanders,i have seen threads like this for USA,UK,Australia etc bt none for germany..so my brothers and sisters over there pls come in and share how life in germany as a student looks like so that it will help aspiring students make their choice..

yea, a very nice thread. I am so much interested in what people studying in Gemany have to say........how easy is it in getting work for people having Msc in Engr or Geoscientist.....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Rickywowoz: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2013
^^^
yea u are right bt it seems we dnt have germany students in nairaland

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Godson201333(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
Rickywowoz: ^^^
yea u are right bt it seems we dnt have germany students in nairaland

Lol we are plenty oo ,we have our special thread,Kindly visit us below..

https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa/90#16717737

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Rickywowoz: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
Godson201333:

yea i'm closely following the thread too bt its mainly for visa applicants..i want this thread to be more abt life in germany and our brothers over there telling us abt job availability,social life(for peepz that luv clubbing),racism,standard of eduction,accomodation,feeding etc

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by sunky644(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nice one, please am following this thread too cos I am looking forward to going for my PhD in Germany God willing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by pfanen360(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2013
Godson201333:

When did you go to Germany??
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Godson201333(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
pfanen360: When did you go to Germany??

Lol its been a while,were you not the guy asking about NPC on the other thread?Have you gotten your admission and everything?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by pfanen360(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Godson201333:

Lol its been a while,were you not the guy asking about NPC on the other thread?Have you gotten your admission and everything?

yea I got the admission by God's grace. ..
I wanna be clear on the NPC stuff before I go for interview

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Rickywowoz: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
pfanen360:

yea I got the admission by God's grace. ..
I wanna be clear on the NPC stuff before I go for interview
congrats brother...one love
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by pfanen360(m): 2:53am On Jul 18, 2013
Rickywowoz: congrats brother...one love
Thanks bro..... I need an answer for the NPC stuff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by izeprince(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2013
Rickywowoz: congrats brother...one love
what NPC stuff re u talkin abt? @pfanen360
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Godson201333(m): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2013
Its a Birth certificate
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by DIAMONDBLOCK(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
I AM CURRENTLY AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT STUDYING CIVIL ENGINEERING AT NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY,CYPRUS BUT I WANT TO TRANSFER TO Leibniz university hannover BY 2014 SUMMER SEMESTER.PLEASE I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT THE TUITION FEE AND THE REQUIREMENTS TO TRANSFER TO THE UNIVERSITY AND THE APPLICATION DATE.THANKS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by pfanen360(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Godson201333: Its a Birth certificate
Godson can you tell me the exact documents you used for yours?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by worry359(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
DIAMONDBLOCK
So why don't you just contact the university yourself and find the FACTS.
Instead of being idle and asking on here?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Godson201333(m): 2:22am On Jul 19, 2013
DIAMONDBLOCK: I AM CURRENTLY AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT STUDYING CIVIL ENGINEERING AT NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY,CYPRUS BUT I WANT TO TRANSFER TO Leibniz university hannover BY 2014 SUMMER SEMESTER.PLEASE I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT THE TUITION FEE AND THE REQUIREMENTS TO TRANSFER TO THE UNIVERSITY AND THE APPLICATION DATE.THANKS.

Germany dont do all these Transfer stuff,For you to get German student Visa,It must be done from your home country....follow the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa/97

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Rickywowoz: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2013
so Godson,how is life in germany? do you currently have a job??
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by macof(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Lets keep this thread going
Am also interested In learning about Education in Germany

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Damolux01(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sure, am also interested in it. Let's keep it going.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by macof(m): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
I am interested in Schooling in Germany, But wat is the procedure? and wat are the visa requirements for student visa?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by uzoexcel(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Follow d visa thread...I believe d link has been pasted earlier
macof: I am interested in Schooling in Germany, But wat is the procedure? and wat are the visa requirements for student visa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by macof(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
uzoexcel: Follow d visa thread...I believe d link has been pasted earlier

Ok will do
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
You can apply from any part of the world provided that you are a legal residence in the country. I moved from Sweden to Germany without traveling to my home country.

Godson201333:

Germany dont do all these Transfer stuff,For you to get German student Visa,It must be done from your home country....follow the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa/97
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Rickywowoz: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
kelo314: You can apply from any part of the world provided that you are a legal residence in the country. I moved from Sweden to Germany without traveling to my home country.

@kelo. how far now, when Did you travel to Germany, Which school are you and what program are you running
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
I moved to Germany last year September, am studying Environmental resource management (MSc) at Brandenburg University of Technology, Cottbus
Rickywowoz: @kelo. how far now, when Did you travel to Germany, Which school are you and what program are you running

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Rickywowoz: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
kelo314: I moved to Germany last year September, am studying Environmental resource management (MSc) at Brandenburg University of Technology, Cottbus
That's wonderful boss.. so how is Germany treating you, is it true that racism is too much there and student jobs are hard to come by? Thanks for keeping the thread warm
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Racism is everywhere my brother it depends on where you find yourself....student find job easily in Germany
Rickywowoz: That's wonderful boss.. so how is Germany treating you, is it true that racism is too much there and student jobs are hard to come by? Thanks for keeping the thread warm
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Junipero: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Please endeavour to get an International Driver's Licence b4 travelling. Would expose you to lots more of Jobs...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
I studied in Germany. Started from undergraduate school. I speak fluent German and know much about school and work in Germany. If you have any questions, be it about English or Deutsch in Germany, l would be glad to answer.

For a starter, University education is free.

32 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (118) (Reply)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.