Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Happy May Day, Happy New Month! I Thank God For You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy May Day, Happy New Month! I Thank God For You! (565 Views)

Hadith Forbidding Hellfire To Anyone Who Informs Another Of A New Month / I / "bishop Francis Wale Oke Storms The Island On May Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy May Day, Happy New Month! I Thank God For You! by Orikinla(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2013
Happy May Day, Happy new month. We thank our Almighty and Everlasting Father and God for everything He is doing for us for His glory and His glory alone, for God will never share His glory with anybody or with anything else. So, we give Him and Him alone all the glory for everything in our life. He made us and we did not make ourselves. So, we belong to Him and to Him alone. Hallelujah for ever!

(1) (Reply)

...Suddenly Jesus Stood Before Me / Why Is Islam A Do Or Die Affair? / Jesus Is Not A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.