Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Top Reasons Why You Will Die Poor! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Reasons Why You Will Die Poor! (535 Views)

Top Reasons You Shouldn't Use Ebanking / Top Reasons Why People Fail To Make Money Online / 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' Author Files For Bankruptcy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Reasons Why You Will Die Poor! by bizfirst: 11:10am On May 01, 2013
It is your dream to acquire and accumulate great wealth, no doubts. However, this dream of yours will most likely remain a dream simply because you have failed to play by the laws of the rich - you have ignored their secrets and in fact, looked down on them. This is because making money is simply a game the rich and powerful have learned to play to perfection and more importantly, follow its rules. Do you know these rules? They are quite simple. Here we go - the secrets of the rich:

1. You confuse hard work with productive work
2. You do not understand the power of compound effect
3. You still think money is an end instead of a means
4. Only you understand the value you create
5. You do not have the guts for reinvestment

Continue here: http://notopoverty.com/secrets-of-the-rich-top-reasons-why-you-will-die-poor/
Re: Top Reasons Why You Will Die Poor! by lifestyle1(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2013
I'm not comfortable with your choice of topic. It turns me off....
Re: Top Reasons Why You Will Die Poor! by kevoh(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2013
life_style: I'm not
comfortable with your choice of topic. It turns me off....
Same here, the topic is just too negative sounding.

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons Why You Will Die Poor! by Katier00(f): 1:39pm On May 01, 2013
life_style: I'm not comfortable with your choice of topic. It turns me off....
tot provoking

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Care / You Will Find This Very Useful. Make Money Online. / How To ♏aƙε̲̣ Money On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.