Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

For Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For Seun (3132 Views)

Urgent And Important For SEUN. / For Seun's Moderators / Post Your Suggestions For Seun And The Site Admin Here [about The New Nairaland Interface] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

For Seun by 190: 5:11pm On May 01, 2013
Re: For Seun by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 01, 2013
sexskillz still dey ban una for nairaland grin grin abeg 4get dat guy jare.. which levelz bro?

1 Like

Re: For Seun by 190: 6:58pm On May 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: For Seun by Danhumprey: 7:19pm On May 01, 2013
Now,am beginning to hate Sexkillz and dat girlfriend of his,called Ogugua. Imagine,Nairaland,nay Romance section has been turned to a family affair? Imagine husband and wife,abi na girlfriend and boyfriend,being Mods in the same section Seun,are u sure you are soundly Ok at all? Otherwise,you can't keep quiet at all these complaints about ur Mods,who are biased,sentimental,tribalistic and hell bent on brushing aside anything that tries to contend with their over-bloated ego. Seriously,Mr Seun,u need to wake up. Ur Mods are actually killing this Forum slowly.

12 Likes

Re: For Seun by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 01, 2013
190: Nor mind the incompetent ba-stard!
He's on a goose wild search for green card
How ur end baba! Hope good!
my end dey o!!! grin grin and how does sk intend getting d green card?? grin grin
Re: For Seun by Shugamania(f): 7:52pm On May 01, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Seun by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 01, 2013
cry cry
Re: For Seun by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 01, 2013
It is well. grin
Re: For Seun by 190: 9:29pm On May 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: For Seun by 190: 9:32pm On May 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Now,am beginning to hate Sexkillz and dat girlfriend of his,called Ogugua. Imagine,Nairaland,nay Romance section has been turned to a family affair? Imagine husband and wife,abi na girlfriend and boyfriend,being Mods in the same section Seun,are u sure you are soundly Ok at all? Otherwise,you can't keep quiet at all these complaints about ur Mods,who are biased,sentimental,tribalistic and hell bent on brushing aside anything that tries to contend with their over-bloated ego. Seriously,Mr Seun,u need to wake up. Ur Mods are actually killing this Forum slowly.

I have no problem with seun or ogugua or even sexkillz himself
One thing people here tend to forget is there is a big difference between the online world and
That of reality, sadly the albino is stuck in an online world - in no distant time he would be up to face the realities of life
Re: For Seun by Danhumprey: 10:30pm On May 01, 2013
190:

I have no problem with seun or ogugua or even sexkillz himself
One thing people here tend to forget is there is a big difference between the online world and
That of reality, sadly the albino is stuck in an online world - in no distant time he would be up to face the realities of life
You mean that Sexkillz and Ogugua are merely dating online,and that they haven't really met in real life?
Re: For Seun by 190: 10:53pm On May 01, 2013
Re: For Seun by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 01, 2013
^^^^^ the way forward cool
Re: For Seun by 190: 10:59pm On May 01, 2013
adaobi123: ^^^^^ the way forward cool

adaaaa-obioma - how body
what have u been up to lipsrsealed
Hope u're done wif ur courseworks nor let NL distract you grin
come on fb
Re: For Seun by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 01, 2013
190:

adaaaa-obioma - how body
what have u been up to lipsrsealed
Hope u're done wif ur courseworks nor let NL distract you grin
come on fb

Im done for the day smiley

I'll be online in a few mins tongue
Re: For Seun by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 01, 2013
190: ^ yes it is indeed well
In no time the hunter would become the hunted!
Let the pauper enjoy the benefits for now cheesy
grin grin
Re: For Seun by Nobody: 12:55am On May 02, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What is going on here?
How did you open a thread after you were banned?
Re: For Seun by 190: 2:20am On May 02, 2013
alutacontinua: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What is going on here?
How did you open a thread after you were banned?

well i made a complaint to the oga at the top and made him see reasons why 190 is effortlessly not guilty
and since then ive been free smiley
Re: For Seun by fittty(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2013
Op shey u no get work? Dooes nairaland foot ur bills? Smdh!
Re: For Seun by Seun(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2013
Danhumprey: You mean that Sexkillz and Ogugua are merely dating online,and that they haven't really met in real life?
Not true. They have met in real life.
Re: For Seun by Danhumprey: 1:37pm On May 02, 2013
Seun: Not true. They have met in real life.
But Seun,come o. Why did u agree that Ogugua be made a Romance section Mod,inspite of d fact that her boyfriend is a Mod in dat section. Don't you know you have just given them monopolistic power

2 Likes

Re: For Seun by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 02, 2013
Lol.
Re: For Seun by 190: 10:28pm On May 02, 2013
Re: For Seun by 190: 10:29pm On May 02, 2013
*Kails*:
Lol.

undecided undecided
Re: For Seun by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 02, 2013
190:

undecided undecided

Lool. Awe come on fix that facey wacey. kiss grin
Re: For Seun by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 02, 2013
lol @ the viewing list.

Crazyman whats up? smiley
Re: For Seun by CrazyMan(m): 11:45pm On May 02, 2013
*Kails*:
lol @ the viewing list.

Crazyman whats up? smiley
I'm cool...and you? smiley

1 Like

Re: For Seun by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 02, 2013
CrazyMan:
I'm cool...and you? smiley

Whats the story behind your moniker? #just curious
Re: For Seun by ayobase(m): 12:17am On May 03, 2013
190, U should allow somethings slip off sometimes....and not cos u are weak or dummy, but maturity and waving off!

Can u imagine the first reply of Seun on this thread after a complaint has been laid.....he likes the way his house is being runned...besides the pieces of advice, not any of our biz......me no carry mat come here, but a fan!

190, Biko, forget about all this kain yamayama matter jare...na just online tinz.....it shouldn't an issue........let's wish Sk and Ogugua the best

U get BAD MOUTH sha!

1 Like

Re: For Seun by CrazyMan(m): 12:17am On May 03, 2013
Br3nd4: Whats the story behind your moniker? #just curious
Not much of a tale...I'm completly sane and normal....you have nothing to worry about...*Kails* can testify to that I guess. wink

1 Like

Re: For Seun by 190: 9:15am On May 03, 2013
*Kails*:

Lool. Awe come on fix that facey wacey. kiss grin

No undecided
Re: For Seun by 190: 9:16am On May 03, 2013
ayobase: 190, U should allow somethings slip off sometimes....and not cos u are weak or dummy, but maturity and waving off!

Can u imagine the first reply of Seun on this thread after a complaint has been laid.....he likes the way his house is being runned...besides the pieces of advice, not any of our biz......me no carry mat come here, but a fan!

190, Biko, forget about all this kain yamayama matter jare...na just online tinz.....it shouldn't an issue........let's wish Sk and Ogugua the best

U get BAD MOUTH sha!

uhmm what are you talking about grin

(1) (2) (3)

Lagos State In The 80s And Now / Where To Get Free Bitcoins / Which Of These Is Your Favourite? (throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.