Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Urgent And Important For SEUN. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent And Important For SEUN. (1121 Views)

Urgent And Important For SEUN And The Almighty Dictators(supermods) / For Seun / Post Your Suggestions For Seun And The Site Admin Here [about The New Nairaland Interface] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Urgent And Important For SEUN. by nodictatorship: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hello Mr Seun,

Hope you find time to read this message and will appreciate if you reply directly,post or comment as to this request,The purpose of this post is to bring to your notice the bad attitude of some of the Mods we have here on nairaland,I think the main aim of nairaland is for people to share and express ideas as well as opinion and seek advice where needed but what is happening on nairaland might be far away from that as some of your Mod especially in the Travel section as well as some other sections such as autos,car talk are really acting in a dictatorship manner and this doesn't say well of an online forum where thousands if not millions of users visit frequently.

Now the case is you either not go against the opinion of the Mods or else you find yourself ban for 2/3 to 5 years which to me doesn't make any sense or is it a sham way for you to make people register more and more usernames? hence portraying yourself as the forum with many users!..Alot of people on nairaland have more than 2 usernames,some even have as much as 10 IMAGINE? I wouldn't blame such people because imagine you are seeking an advice on nairaland travel section and justwise thinks you are going against his opinion and advice all he does right away his ban you for years even though what the person seeking fro advice on isn't a big deal.

On the travel section,there is a popular guy there who got holiday visa some years back and when he got to Europe he decided to marry an older oyinbo lady and now he is living in UK,the issue is i don't have a problem with this cos everyone should have their own freedom of speech plus action but now ask this kind of question about foreign marriage or advise someone who is willing to go this route on the travel section and you are automatically BANNED for years.

The other issue is do we have life term MODS? can't there be election to vote for our mods say once in a year or twice a year and why can't we have 2 mods per section? they shouldn't be cartel like we have now on some of the sections of nairaland, justwise has some people who despite going against all the laws or rules on nairaland still won't get banned,do you know why? cos they are loyal to justwise sometime they even post visa ad and all justwise will do at the most is hide their post and let them be.

Seun we know this is your forum and you own it but be considerate about others,am sure this is not the first and won't be the last complain you will be receiving on this similar request but alot of us haven't seen results,please act accordingly and change your mode of operations,i am not saying don't ban users,ban them and let them be free after some months at the most not to imprison them for years,this is nothing but a form of DICTATORSHIP..I know you are not aware that nairaland has potential competitors and i guess you are waiting till that very last time where majority will move to other forums,lately alot of people are visiting LIB and she doesn't even care much despite some members even going as far as calling her names,why can't we have same or similar situation here in nairaland?

Alot of us are regulars on the sexual section and the comments of other users make the post interesting but your Super MODS will delete the users immediately despite them adding ajasa to the post...

Once again Mr Seun you own this forum but please for Christ sake check the activities of your Mods and please we don't want the dictatorship patterns of some of your Mods because some are extremely wonderful and their section is going smoothly no qualms but it's incredible to know most of the mods who fall under this categories are Female..

Please check the arrogance and dictatorship patterns of your Mods and we don't want lifetime Mods again..we want to select them ourself..lets have a biannual or annual election and am sure if the mods are good this year they could win our vote next year,let them campaign for our votes this way they won't see them-self as been too important cos some of them actually says they are doing other users a favor but i disagree with that.

And after the first post,The DICTATOR Justwise banned me again,the mumu think that wills top me,if you like extend that ban till you go die i will just go ahead and open another username,lets see who gets tired,i know ur jobless aside the gbeya gbeya job you do once in a while hence the need to poor your aggressions over everyone else on this site,but you choke die ni..mk we dey see oo

I rest My case...Lets Move our NAIRALAND forward ever...

1 Like

Re: Urgent And Important For SEUN. by holatin(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nairaland mod now act like them big pass God God.
ban for this little statement THEREALSTANMAN NEVER DISAPPOINT FRONT PAGE.
Re: Urgent And Important For SEUN. by AbdulSleek(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Well, I don't know about Justwise because he did something that impressed me- he got rid of one big time fraud on the travel section.

But on your general point, I agree. Seun needs to teach some of his mods some customer service skills- some of them are rude and willing to abuse power to ban people.

Can you imagine that a supermod derailed a thread with abuses and then banned me when I complained? https://www.nairaland.com/2038131/where-logicboy01/1#28805692
^^^
Just look at the abusive mouth the supermod has!

Seun needs to
-remind and teach mods to be respectful, even to people who disagree with them
-constantly evaluate the mods performance
-also get feedback periodically from normal users.

Voting for mods too is a good Idea

3 Likes

Re: Urgent And Important For SEUN. by AbdulSleek(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
Nairaland mod now act like them big pass God God.
ban for this little statement THEREALSTANMAN NEVER DISAPPOINT FRONT PAGE.

This came from the mouth of a mod;

Is.hilove:

You're an incorrigible troll. You cannot deny yourself. You will always be a troll; notorious and disliked by a majority of nairalanders. Banned by mods, left, right and centre. Anywhere you go, you leave the putrid stench of your bile and outwardly projected self-loathing, souring up threads and causing fights.

Refrain from mentioning my username in your irritating posts, tpiah.I am not the one responsible for your problems in life. You're warned.
https://www.nairaland.com/2038131/where-logicboy01/1#28805692

3 Likes

Re: Urgent And Important For SEUN. by AbdulSleek(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
to see how abusive some mods have become, just follow this link.

https://www.nairaland.com/2042152/travails-abusive-supermod#28834130

Only God knows how Seun picks moderators. How can a supermod be a derailer and abuser? Seun should address things like this. However seeing as Sexkillz lasted despite complaints.......

5 Likes

Re: Urgent And Important For SEUN. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Before Ogas at the top close this thread let me state this "mail the mods and/or admin your enquiry".

1 Like

Re: Urgent And Important For SEUN. by Seun(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
@justwise, please brief me on this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Urgent And Important For SEUN. by justwise(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Seun:
@justwise, please brief me on this.

No worries.
Re: Urgent And Important For SEUN. by ireneony(f): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
AbdulSleek:
Well, I don't know about Justwise because he did something that impressed me- he got rid of one big time fraud on the travel section.

But on your general point, I agree. Seun needs to teach some of his mods some customer service skills- some of them are rude and willing to abuse power to ban people. Haha u attacked her first, she should keep mute because she is a mod abi...remember she is a nairalander first before a mod

i like her she don't pretend like the rest mod

Can you imagine that a supermod derailed a thread with abuses and then banned me when I complained? https://www.nairaland.com/2038131/where-logicboy01/1#28805692
^^^
Just look at the abusive mouth the supermod has!

Seun needs to
-remind and teach mods to be respectful, even to people who disagree with them
-constantly evaluate the mods performance
-also get feedback periodically from normal users.

Voting for mods too is a good Idea

1 Like

Re: Urgent And Important For SEUN. by ireneony(f): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
nodictatorship:
Hello Mr Seun,

Hope you find time to read this message and will appreciate if you reply directly,post or comment as to this request,The purpose of this post is to bring to your notice the bad attitude of some of the Mods we have here on nairaland,I think the main aim of nairaland is for people to share and express ideas as well as opinion and seek advice where needed but what is happening on nairaland might be far away from that as some of your Mod especially in the Travel section as well as some other sections such as autos,car talk are really acting in a dictatorship manner and this doesn't say well of an online forum where thousands if not millions of users visit frequently.

Now the case is you either not go against the opinion of the Mods or else you find yourself ban for 2/3 to 5 years which to me doesn't make any sense or is it a sham way for you to make people register more and more usernames? hence portraying yourself as the forum with many users!..Alot of people on nairaland have more than 2 usernames,some even have as much as 10 IMAGINE? I wouldn't blame such people because imagine you are seeking an advice on nairaland travel section and justwise thinks you are going against his opinion and advice all he does right away his ban you for years even though what the person seeking fro advice on isn't a big deal.

On the travel section,there is a popular guy there who got holiday visa some years back and when he got to Europe he decided to marry an older oyinbo lady and now he is living in UK,the issue is i don't have a problem with this cos everyone should have their own freedom of speech plus action but now ask this kind of question about foreign marriage or advise someone who is willing to go this route on the travel section and you are automatically BANNED for years.

The other issue is do we have life term MODS? can't there be election to vote for our mods say once in a year or twice a year and why can't we have 2 mods per section? they shouldn't be cartel like we have now on some of the sections of nairaland, justwise has some people who despite going against all the laws or rules on nairaland still won't get banned,do you know why? cos they are loyal to justwise sometime they even post visa ad and all justwise will do at the most is hide their post and let them be.

Seun we know this is your forum and you own it but be considerate about others,am sure this is not the first and won't be the last complain you will be receiving on this similar request but alot of us haven't seen results,please act accordingly and change your mode of operations,i am not saying don't ban users,ban them and let them be free after some months at the most not to imprison them for years,this is nothing but a form of DICTATORSHIP..I know you are not aware that nairaland has potential competitors and i guess you are waiting till that very last time where majority will move to other forums,lately alot of people are visiting LIB and she doesn't even care much despite some members even going as far as calling her names,why can't we have same or similar situation here in nairaland?

Alot of us are regulars on the sexual section and the comments of other users make the post interesting but your Super MODS will delete the users immediately despite them adding ajasa to the post...

Once again Mr Seun you own this forum but please for Christ sake check the activities of your Mods and please we don't want the dictatorship patterns of some of your Mods because some are extremely wonderful and their section is going smoothly no qualms but it's incredible to know most of the mods who fall under this categories are Female..

Please check the arrogance and dictatorship patterns of your Mods and we don't want lifetime Mods again..we want to select them ourself..lets have a biannual or annual election and am sure if the mods are good this year they could win our vote next year,let them campaign for our votes this way they won't see them-self as been too important cos some of them actually says they are doing other users a favor but i disagree with that.

And after the first post,The DICTATOR Justwise banned me again,the mumu think that wills top me,if you like extend that ban till you go die i will just go ahead and open another username,lets see who gets tired,i know ur jobless aside the gbeya gbeya job you do once in a while hence the need to poor your aggressions over everyone else on this site,but you choke die ni..mk we dey see oo

u are right to some extend.....sometimes, am afraid to speak my mind because i don't know which moderator is setting trap for me. lipsrsealed...

2 Likes

Re: Urgent And Important For SEUN. by ireneony(f): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
nodictatorship:
Hello Mr Seun,

u are right to some extend.....sometimes, am afraid to speak my mind because i don't know which moderator is setting trap for me. lipsrsealed...
my own problem is the front page......eversince they started updating it frequently i hardly get likes on my comment

the painful part is, some,certain persons owes FrontPage while we the nairalander are like sheep governed by some shepherd. Our topic hardly makes FrontPage except u are friends or a yes man to the mods

2 Likes

Re: Urgent And Important For SEUN. by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
AbdulSleek:

This came from the mouth of a mod;

https://www.nairaland.com/2038131/where-logicboy01/1#28805692
Aren't you tired of this smear campaign?

2 Likes

Re: Urgent And Important For SEUN. by Ishilove: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Op, mail the mods

(1)

Cult Clash Claim 12 Lives In Benin, Edo State , Nigeria / What Would You Do If You Were In There ( Pics) / 2015/2016 NNPC/CHEVRON Undergraduate Scholarship Is Currently Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.