Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders (5849 Views)

Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms / Which Forex Broker In Nigeria Is The Best / Which Forex Broker Accepts E-gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by lomzy1(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2013
Hello nairalanders. A friend of mine asked me this question not long ago and I felt I should be able to get a good answer for him here.
Which forex broker is good, reliable, reputable, responsive, accountable, flexible, dependable and strong.
I know there are lots of good forex traders here.. Pls mention ur top 3 forex brokers and why u think they are the best.
God bless..
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by okosodo: 7:48pm On May 01, 2013
1. Xe markets
2. Exness
3. INSTAFOREX. For me it has the easiest platform
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by zinosleek(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2013
from my experience hotforex and xemarkets
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by Nanecs: 8:47am On May 02, 2013
Go for acmgold. They are internationally recognised and have a physical office in Lagos. They sometimes offer hot deals like 100percent bonus on deposits with tight spreads. Visit www.acmgold.com.ng
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by lomzy1(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2013
^^^ thanks guys, for ur contributions.. Ur comments have been very useful.
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by lomzy1(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2013
^^^ thanks guys, for ur contributions.. Ur comments have been very useful and helpful.
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by Kirinwa: 4:34pm On May 11, 2013
okosodo: 1. Xe markets
2. Exness

I hate instaforex because their withdrawal takes time to be processed.
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by okosodo: 5:07pm On May 11, 2013
Kirinwa:

I hate instaforex because their withdrawal takes time to be processed.
That is true, but wetin man go do
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by prowlG: 5:41pm On May 11, 2013
Am glad I saw the broker on this page www.forexxng..com , fast execution, fast withdrawal (less than 10 mins. To my LR) , free rebates, demo contest with real prize money, it goes on and on. There the best.

1 Like

Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by goodbay: 8:22pm On May 11, 2013
are you sure
okosodo: 1. Xe markets
2. Exness
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by Kirinwa: 11:58pm On May 11, 2013
prowl G: Am glad I saw the broker on this page www.forexxng..com , fast execution, fast withdrawal (less than 10 mins. To my LR) , free rebates, demo contest with real prize money, it goes on and on. There the best.

Olodo 1 of Nairaland. There's a difference between a forex trader and a blogger.You suck big time. Guys ignore this Guy.
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by zerocool(m): 12:29am On May 12, 2013
My forex trader once told me he loves and uses ALPARI.
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by prowlG: 9:36am On May 13, 2013
Kirinwa:

Olodo 1 of Nairaland. There's a difference between a forex trader and a blogger.You suck big time. Guys ignore this Guy.

pls try and comprehend before replying. Read my post again. I saw the broker on that site.
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by lordaustin(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2013
you may want to try xemarkets

There are many benefits of trading with XEMarkets that you can use, these include:

Banking with Investment Grade Bank, Barclays Bank Plc
low minimum deposit of $5
spreads as low as 1 pip
built in One Click Trading + Streaming News with the MT4 platform
Free trading signals
instant deposits with zero fees
leverage from 1:1 to 888:1
being able to access 7 platforms from one account
99.35% of all orders executed in less than 1 sec.
strict NO re-quotes policy – NO Virtual Dealer plug-in
100% execution rate – no rejection of orders
webinars & seminars
XEM Mac MT4 - Metatrader 4 for the Mac
Video Tutorials.

even for those that are still trading on demo, there is a demo account contest registration going on now. you may want to follow the link on my signature for more info on the demo account contest or to open a live trading account.
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by WinningEdge: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Brand new promo at MAYZUS -
40% BONUS on all deposits.
Hurry up, promo expires at the end of August!
To receive your 40% bonus, you need to have a live trading account with MAYZUS, either LITEForex or REALForex or MT5 Real trading account and deposit funds in it through our Client Cabinet.

click the link below to make your review and open your trading account with MAYZUS:

https://secure.mayzus.com/go.php?cid=1&bid=28&uid=13421039962064

Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by Kirinwa: 1:47am On Aug 03, 2013
Nanecs: Go for acmgold. They are internationally recognised and have a physical office in Lagos. They sometimes offer hot deals like 100percent bonus on deposits with tight spreads. Visit www.acmgold.com.ng

Watch this one wella.Hmm. shocked
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by Kirinwa: 5:50am On Aug 03, 2013
prowl G:
pls try and comprehend before replying. Read my post again. I saw the broker on that site.

You claimed you've been trading with them,yet you can't give us the site directly.Do you think you have fools here?

You think we are here for jokes? We should put our money into some probably useless broker you found on a blog in which am very sure you haven't tried out.
I pity your life.
Re: Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders by macphilip: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
I suggest you also try JustForex Nigeria broker

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Challenges / Paypal Dollar To Naira Exchange. / Adult Education 4 Business People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.