Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms (4322 Views)

Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? / Which Forex Broker Accepts E-gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Hello fellow Forex Traders, please give names of Forex brokers you know that can pay out over 500% profit in a week continually without qualms...
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by NaLaugh: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
fembizz:
Hello fellow Forex Traders, please give names of Forex brokers you know that can pay out over 500% profit in a week continually without qualms...

You're better off robbing a bank.

There is no such thing as overnight riches. Work for your money.

Build something, acquire a skill, sell something.

2 Likes

Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by hisableplc(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
fembizz:
how much capital is involve means of deposit my broker is reliable
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
NaLaugh:

You're better off robbing a bank.

There is no such thing as overnight riches. Work for your money.

Build something, acquire a skill, sell something.

Please I don't want deviation, going out of bearing is not accepted. The question I asked is a simple and direct question which simply demands a simple answer. Forget about overnight riches and not working for money. Just answer the question or step aside for experienced traders with high records of withdrawal to comment... Nonetheless, thanks for your effort. wink

1 Like

Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
hisableplc:
The means of withdrawal; wire transfer
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by hisableplc(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
fembizz:

The means of withdrawal; wire transfer

a week is possible bt might nt be consistent except withdrawal r made on mondays

What i will suggest is that u use card transfers and after u av made profits u can refund to ur card first n withdraw to any eccurrency of ur choice u can do that daily as you like
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
hisableplc:

a week is possible bt might nt be consistent except withdrawal r made on mondays

What i will suggest is that u use card transfers and after u av made profits u can refund to ur card first n withdraw to any eccurrency of ur choice u can do that daily as you like
Thanks for your effort, but you still don't get my point; wire transfer is better for withdrawal if your forex broker is not charging any commission fee for withdrawal from their side.
This is a sample of one of my withdrawals of $500 withdrawn through GTBank wire transfer method. I got $479 to my account which simply means on $500 you will receive $479 and $21 as Gtbank charges. which is very ok because changing at Aboki the value was N5 up in exchange to funding rate. However, i funded through my gtbank debit master card.

After successful withdrawals I sensed I'm now on brokers hatred's list of devouring traders, so I need to choose some other brokers.
Now pls share your experience of good broker with good records of withdrawal of superb %

I've tried XM, MAYZUS, INSTAFOREX, LITEFOREX, MASTERFOREX, ALPARI, TUNEFOREX, among others, but they don't prove the professionalism they advertised.

I need good ones!
Just reply with good brokers names
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by hisableplc(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
fembizz:

Thanks for your effort, but you still don't get my point; wire transfer is better for withdrawal if your forex broker is not charging any commission fee for withdrawal from their side.
This is a sample of one of my withdrawals of $500 withdrawn through GTBank wire transfer method. I got $479 to my account which simply means on $500 you will receive $479 and $21 as Gtbank charges. which is very ok because changing at Aboki the value was N5 up in exchange to funding rate. However, i funded through my gtbank debit master card.

After successful withdrawals I sensed I'm now on brokers hatred's list of devouring traders, so I need to choose some other brokers.
Now pls share your experience of good broker with good records of withdrawal of superb %

I've tried XM, MAYZUS, INSTAFOREX, LITEFOREX, MASTERFOREX, ALPARI, TUNEFOREX, among others, but they don't prove the professionalism they advertised.

I need good ones!

ok try exness they are like atm chat with them first if you want to register would like to use my ref link? pls
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
hisableplc:
What is your broker's name?
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by coolscott(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2014
hisableplc:
Please, which is your broker?
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by coolscott(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2014
fembizz:

Please I don't want deviation, going out of bearing is not accepted. The question I asked is a simple and direct question which simply demand a simple answer. Forget about overnight riches and not working for money. Just answer the question or step aside for experienced traders with high records of withdrawal to comment... Nonetheless, thanks for your effort. wink

I think you made the mistake of writing 500% instead of $500. That seems to be it
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2014
Still waiting smiley
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2014
Sorry you're wrong I didn't mean $500 I meant over 500% profit in a week. This stated percentage could be any amount. Professionalism is expressed in percentage!
coolscott:

I think you made the mistake of writing 500% instead of $500. That seems to be it
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by coolscott(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
fembizz:
Sorry you're wrong I didn't mean $500 I meant over 500% profit in a week. This stated percentage could be any amount. Professionalism is expressed in percentage!

Of course you could mean 500%. I just though it might have been a mistake
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by hisableplc(m): 7:22am On Oct 26, 2014
coolscott:

Please, which is your broker?

Exness u can do ur findings if u r cul wit 'em pls make use of my ref link https://www.exness.com/a/nm6ab3ll thks
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by hisableplc(m): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2014
fembizz:
Still waiting smiley

thought i answered u in my previous post dint u read btwn d lines anyways i shared also wit scott sorry abt dat
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by felixzo1(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2014
you can withdraw any amount you make in a,week. there are no limits. but the truth is nobody makes 500% every week. 95% of traders do not make 500% year. you will soon find out why.keep trading
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by Wisdomxy(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2014
Use paxforex or exness
Meanwhile I need to holla you on the secret of making consistent 500% weekly.it is amazing.
fembizz:
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
felixzo1:
you can withdraw any amount you make in a,week. there are no limits. but the truth is nobody makes 500% every week. 95% of traders do not make 500% year. you will soon find out why.keep trading
Mr. Pessimist, why the sudden deviation and wrong tales. Answer my question or step aside if u don't have any positive contributions. Anyway thanks for saying 95% failure but still 5% success rates...
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by felixzo1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
fembizz:

Mr. Pessimist, why the sudden deviation and wrong tales. Answer my question or step aside if u don't have any positive contributions. Anyway thanks for saying 95% failure but still 5% success rates...
what an elder will see siting down a child will never see it standing up.i wish you good luck but time is the best teacher
.you are just suffering from initial excitment. after somes months or years you can call me a pessimist. but quote me any time any day nobody makes 500% weekly.people make money from forex but with a lot of discipline ,skill and.money management. past results does not guaranty future results.it may just be beginers luck.use money management please

1 Like

Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
What's your problem? Do you think I'm a Newbie or greedy trader?? Pls I don't want to pick offence or create one. In my posts did I even say 500% forever I wrote in quest to get Forex brokers with better withdrawal performance from co-experienced traders, since nobody is an island of knowledge despite my 9years trading experience...
felixzo1:
what an elder will see siting down a child will never see it standing up.i wish you good luck but time is the best teacher
.you are just suffering from initial excitment. after somes months or years you can call me a pessimist. but quote me any time any day nobody makes 500% weekly.people make money from forex but with a lot of discipline ,skill and.money management. past results does not guaranty future results.it may just be beginers luck.use money management please
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by macphilip: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
try instaforex.com
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
macphilip:
try instaforex.com
Instaforex freezes its trading platform mt4, when u're making profits. It's not a good broker for high profits maker. Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by jamace(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
fembizz:

Instaforex freezes its trading platform mt4, when u're making profits. It's not a good broker for high profits maker. Thanks for your contribution.
Very true.
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
jamace:
Very true.
Thanks for your contribution smiley
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by Smartlife(m): 1:15am On Dec 06, 2014
fembizz:

Thanks for your contribution smiley

Mayzus remains the best broker
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
lipsrsealed
Smartlife:

Are u sure?
lipsrsealed
Smartlife:

Are u sure?
From experience...
Pls stay away!
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by benpuzzy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
fembizz:

I've tried XM, MAYZUS, INSTAFOREX, LITEFOREX, MASTERFOREX, ALPARI, FORTUNE, among others, but they don't prove the professionalism they advertised.

I need good ones!

Oga did you mentioned TUNEFX? The broker that bankrupt me, watch your back
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by Smartlife(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2014
fembizz:
lipsrsealed
Are u sure?
lipsrsealed
Are u sure?
From experience...
Pls stay away!

I have been trading with them for 3 years. The best broker in terms of spread, fast withdrawal and fast support.
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Smartlife:

I have been trading with them for 3 years. The best broker in terms of spread, fast withdrawal and fast support.
Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
fembizz:

10 days count down to December Salary...

Don't miss out!
Re: Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms by fembizz(m): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2015
GBPAUD has paid its DECEMBER SALARY as expected.

Thank God!

Waiting patiently for the EURUSD salary too by God's grace.

https://www.nairaland.com/2030622/making-cool-money-ur-money/25

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging / What Business Can I Do With 20K That Will Make Me Like 1K To 2K Daily / A Business Plan On Establishment Of A Photo Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.