Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy - Technology Market (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy (57121 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4* / Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY ** / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
This week, decide to make God be the bedrock . . . . . Happy New week!
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
This week, Let us give you the best for Less and still make sure you dont break the bank . . . . . Happy New week!
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2015
grin
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 2:58am On Jun 02, 2015
wink
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 2:59am On Jun 02, 2015
wink cheesy
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2015
^^^^^^ Thanks for bumping our thread... wink
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Oh Happy Day!!!
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
...... When Jesus walk
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Never would i made it without YOU . . . . .
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Good morning sir, hope your night was great, wanted to confirm if theres any update yet?
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2015
snoopy:
Good morning sir, hope your night was great, wanted to confirm if theres any update yet?

You are on my mind sir and didn't forget you oh.... prices is the problem I am having at the moment.... don't mind to give you at my cost price or even lose up to 3k on it but when difference is up to 6-9k..... my regular supplier don't have it yet, but I am not giving up.....
shocked shocked shocked
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

You are on my mind sir and didn't forget you oh.... prices is the problem I am having at the moment.... don't mind to give you at my cost price or even lose up to 3k on it but when difference is up to 6-9k..... my regular supplier don't have it yet, but I am not giving up.....
shocked shocked shocked

That sounds like a bit o' problem...when do you think your supplier can get at a good bargain?...and if he doesn't, how much will be the final price if it were to land at the prevailing rate?
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
snoopy:

That sounds like a bit o' problem...when do you think your supplier can get at a good bargain?...and if he doesn't, how much will be the final price if it were to land at the prevailing rate?

I don't even know the prevailing rate in Nigeria.... my other supplier wanna sell at 350$, it will coat me another 30$ to unlock and 15$ to ship.... that is a killer
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Life is not fair - Get used to it . . . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I don't even know the prevailing rate in Nigeria.... my other supplier wanna sell at 350$, it will coat me another 30$ to unlock and 15$ to ship.... that is a killer
Wow....doesn't sound good....any ideas what's the way forward?
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
snoopy:

Wow....doesn't sound good....any ideas what's the way forward?

is there any other phone of choice to you?
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Eat an Elephant but a bite at a time . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

is there any other phone of choice to you?

I waited for this phone because of my dislike for phones operable through touch screens and the love I have for the bold 5 which this particular one mimics. Would prefer none other. You didn't say how much the final cost will be if u purchase at the rate your other supplier is offering. You mentioned something about a 6k addition to its cost, if there's no respite in sight.....I might as well settle for it at that price.
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
snoopy:

I waited for this phone because of my dislike for phones operable through touch screens and the love I have for the bold 5 which this particular one mimics. Would prefer none other. You didn't say how much the final cost will be if u purchase at the rate your other supplier is offering. You mentioned something about a 6k addition to its cost, if there's no respite in sight.....I might as well settle for it at that price.

Please remind me where i said 6K addition, i honestly cant remember, but all the cost that i listed and them multiply by 190 Naira . . . Still trying to see the best i can do, cos i hate to disappoint people.
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Please remind me where i said 6K addition, i honestly cant remember, but all the cost that i listed and them multiply by 190 Naira . . . Still trying to see the best i can do, cos i hate to disappoint people.

Fhemmmy:

You are on my mind sir and didn't forget you oh....
prices is the problem I am having at the moment....
don't mind to give you at my cost price or even lose up
to 3k on it but when difference is up to 6-9k..... my
regular supplier don't have it yet, but I am not giving
up.....

Or probably I didn't fully understand what you meant by the 6-9k difference.
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
snoopy:
Or probably I didn't fully understand what you meant by the 6 - 9k difference.

Chairman, what i meant was that . . . .If you do the calculation it was super higher than the last one i was supposed to sell to you, and my landing price for the new one would be about about 6-9K Naira more than the price of the last one
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
To better a lot, you have to be a lot better . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, what i meant was that . . . .If you do the calculation it was super higher than the last one i was supposed to sell to you, and my landing price for the new one would be about about 6-9K Naira more than the price of the last one

Ok I understand now.....is there any difference in the quality of what both suppliers bring to the table that necessitated the higher price from ur other supplier? Am just trying to weigh the options to see if I can consider the one with the higher price I.e after adding all the landing cost and all that as you normally do, instead of waiting indefinitely....u could advice as well on your thoughts.
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
snoopy:

Ok I understand now.....is there any difference in the quality of what both suppliers bring to the table that necessitated the higher price from ur other supplier? Am just trying to weigh the options to see if I can consider the one with the higher price I.e after adding all the landing cost and all that as you normally do, instead of waiting indefinitely....u could advice as well on your thoughts.

No single difference, Sir
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
To better a lot, you have to be a lot better . . . ... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 1:07am On Jun 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Fhemmmy:

No single difference, Sir
Na wa o. Oga femmy I need ur advice o cuz you are the one who knows best obviously...should I wait for ur regular supplier to have it which it doesn't seem he will anytime soon?......alternatively how much will it cost if I wanted to purchase a new unbranded and branded one?
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
snoopy:

Na wa o. Oga femmy I need ur advice o cuz you are the one who knows best obviously...should I wait for ur regular supplier to have it which it doesn't seem he will anytime soon?......alternatively how much will it cost if I wanted to purchase a new unbranded and branded one?

Brand new will be 83K Naira shocked . . . . Regular supplier is not sure of when he will have, i am on his case.
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Brand new will be 83K Naira shocked . . . . Regular supplier is not sure of when he will have, i am on his case.
Ok then, will wait some more. Thanks
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
snoopy:

Ok then, will wait some more. Thanks

Thanks a lot for your patience . . . . God Bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (67) (Reply)

Ipod Touch 4g, 32gb For Sale - N60k, See Photos / Order Your *BNIB DELL Inspiron Laptop* I3-2350m, 2.3Ghz, 4GB Mem; 500GB HDD / Mac Book Parts And Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.