Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook (4406 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by topeorekoy(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2013
I guess the man once condemned her. After that he sent her a private message; guess aunty kemi got angry and exposed him.

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/05/kemi-olunloyo-exposes-married-man-who.html

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 12:13am On May 02, 2013
angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by Akuviv: 12:57am On May 02, 2013
Please who is Kemi? No offence/pun meant.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by babseg(m): 3:50am On May 02, 2013
Na wa o, using yoghurt to lubricate the kitty cat

SMH
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by seedord247(m): 4:39am On May 02, 2013
I thought they said nigerian men are faithful? undecided grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by DoffMan2: 5:51am On May 02, 2013
seedord247: I thought they said nigerian men are faithful? undecided grin

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by Chitexs250(m): 6:24am On May 02, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by cfours: 6:32am On May 02, 2013
lol. too funny. hehehe
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by Osama10(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2013
Just imagine how people bring shame upon themselves, she should have left the guy's name & phone number bare for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by SlyIg(f): 7:18am On May 02, 2013
Whats new here.
A woman of her age exposing unclad pics on the net, why won't irresponsible men price her!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 8:18am On May 02, 2013
She asked for it, and she got it,PERIOD. Now she is pretending as if she doesnt like what the guy said, by replying him will give the guy another reason to continue disturbing her. This is how ridicule she has turned her self to.A WHOLE DAUGHTER OF AN EX GOVERNOR. MTHEEWW. I EVEN TAUGHT IT WAS A POPULAR POLITICIAN ASKING HER, BUT MERE COMMON GUY PROBABLY LIVING IN A REMOTE AREA.WHO WANT TO DO SUCH AN ACT THAN A GOLDDIGGER? NONSENSE. YOUR FATHER MUST HEAR THIS......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by angelTI(f): 9:20am On May 02, 2013
ok o. but aunty kemi, u really nid to slow down sha
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 11:17am On May 02, 2013
Sorry but that's most married men in nija for you.......no shame,no respecting of vows...very appalling. sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by Dovahkiin(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2013
permit me to express myself ; wet the Kitty-Cat with yogurt

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:52pm On May 02, 2013
If the dude was rich the story would b different
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2013
Amelian: Sorry but that's most married men in nija for you.......no shame,no respecting of vows...very appalling. sad

Sex is over-rated.. and so is Love.. get over it.. or hit the gym grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by arnniey(f): 1:25pm On May 02, 2013
undecidedWhat kind of pic did she use as her profile pic sef? See how unappealing her boobs look.twuaaah
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by niggadee(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2013
sauer: angry
she's ex yaba left patient who had been skipping her medication grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 02, 2013
And the eediot has his picture plastered on his profile
Men
Tsk tsk tsk
They will chop everything including monkey if care is not taken

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by zangiff(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2013
this woman called kemi is posses with congi. Kongi is d only solution to help her. So dats y d man decided to help
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by fr3do(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2013
Oga o
try mayonnaise its more viscous

idiote(in spanish accent)!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by Oluwaseun929(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2013
Who is dis kemi self. She's jst everywhere seeking attention(Fb, twt, blogs) i tiya o. i haven't seen anytin sensible that she has eva done
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by dasparrow: 11:16pm On May 02, 2013

He he he he he grin

Na so!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 12:19am On May 03, 2013
Hahaha.

The guy must be a nairalander. Insult a lady and then turn around to solicit for se.x. Lol grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by baynix(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2013
Why Shld I Be Hungry Over Her Over-Used Poosy??

Ds Lady's Poosy Has Been B.anged More Than A Taxi Door!! undecided undecided

Some Men Are Too Dumb Tho!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by babseg(m): 8:34am On May 03, 2013
fr3do: Oga o
try mayonnaise its more viscous

idiote(in spanish accent)!

If mayonnaise is not good enough you he can use aboniki.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by leboss6(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2013
Its a known fact that married men are more flirtatious
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Married Man Who Asked Her For Sex On Facebook by cashflowpc(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2013
baynix: Why Shld I Be Hungry Over Her Over-Used Poosy??

Ds Lady's Poosy Has Been B.anged More Than A Taxi Door!! undecided undecided

Some Men Are Too Dumb Tho!!

Funny!

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Finally Opens Up About Delta State Governor Being Her Baby's Father / Amber Rose Swaps Her Short Hair For Long Weave [PHOTOS] / World Sexiest Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.