Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ (533608 Views)

Call 4 Interlocking Paver Stones And Car Cool Cover In Abuja See Photos. / Beautiful Solid Wood Interior Doors With Veneer Finish FOR SALE / Paving Stones And Landscaping By Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (923) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by lolbela(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Beware people the pictures here are all not true,they are not his work ,the are jobs of vincent of water rock PH.
He is a fraud star. Or should I say general contractor.
He will collect your money and abandon the project.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
lolbela: Beware people the pictures here are all not true,they are not his work ,the are jobs of vincent of water rock PH.

Miss lolbela...thanks for your above comment but I have to set records straight before it turns to something else.
GENRAL CONTRACTOR maybe but fRAUdster ? I won't take that from you please.
YES I source my synthetic stone materials from WATEROCK PH and execute my jobs with those materials....is there anything wrong with that ?

YES ..we had a contract with you of which I regret that it wasn't successful but hope you remembered
That we were on the process of your job before you told us to stop work that you have better option infact you claimed that we don't know to install the stones...you even instructed the security men not to allow us into your site..
With due respect our contrac was to source and install stones for you of which you mobilized me..
Hope you still remembered that I personally travelled to Benin republic to source for your stones and I supplied them on site of which your acknowledged that then infact the stone pics are still on this thread above..we were on the process of installing your stones when you STOPPED us.
Remember you ve not paid us infull,how come you come to this thread to label me a fraudster ?
Remember what I told you ? You cannot satisfy all the clients there must be issues but in your own case you never gave me the chance to finish your job,you personally stopped the job.
Let discerning minds judge me and you.

5 Likes

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
lolbela: Beware people the pictures here are all not true,they are not his work ,the are jobs of vincent of water rock PH.

Thank GOD that before you gave me the job,you personally went for enquiries at those sites I executed and those people still gave you my contact that the job was done by me that was why you gave me the job,cos I don't believe anybody can just decide to outsource his or her job to anyone on nairaland here without concrete prove,so this baptism of FRAUDSTER still baffles me if not those satisfied client wouldn't have given you my number.

But know it that we are still much available to finish your job anytime you deem it fit to call us back to site,we are stonemen that is what we do,we will be glad to come back to your site and finish your job that is when you are through with your options.
Once again thanks for your interest in what we do

3 Likes

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by kopell: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hello, don't want to get in to these. I have a question for you, are you telling us that there is no Company that produce those interlock red brick in Nigeria? The last time I came to Lagos I saw an estate in Lekki that was build with entire interlock red brick , if am not mistaking the estate name in Ameen estate just before Eleko beach
I was so amazed I have to drive in to the estate. It nice Eco friendly and beautiful I love it. Please can you explain why Benin republic for stone interlock brick .
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
kopell: Hello, don't want to get in to these. I have a question for you, are you telling us that there is no Company that produce those interlock red brick in Nigeria? The last time I came to Lagos I saw an estate in Lekki that was build with entire interlock red brick , if am not mistaking the estate name in Ameen estate just before Eleko beach
I was so amazed I have to drive in to the estate. It nice Eco friendly and beautiful I love it. Please can you explain why Benin republic for stone interlock brick

I am not talking about INTERLOCKS pls, what we are talking about is NATURAL STONES.

Our clients are happy people who wont hesitate to recommend us to their friends,we always endeavor to deliver our jobs beyond their expectations because we know that if they can afford our products and service,there is every possibility that their friends,colleagues and relations can also afford our products and service.

Many of our clients usually come back to us and also refer us to their friends and colleagues,We consider our clients as major asset in the future of our business .

UMENWANNE FRANCIS ONYEKA
Founder
FARAD CONTRACTORS
☎ 0806 287 3386

4 Likes

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by kopell: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
Okay Sir get you. So they don't sell natural stones in Naija, why Benin republic? just curious.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by lovetosin: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
KOPELL:Hello, don't want to get in to these. I have a question for you, are you telling us that there is no Company that produce those interlock red brick in Nigeria? The last time I came to Lagos I saw an estate in Lekki that was build with entire interlock red brick , if am not mistaking the estate name in Ameen estate just before Eleko beach
I was so amazed I have to drive in to the estate. It nice Eco friendly and beautiful I love it. Please can you explain why Benin republic for stone interlock brick .

This kopell self,you talk to much,you said u dont wanna get involve in it, BUT right bout the same minute,you sticking your neck in,worst still, with an obvious bias and not even taking the time to READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE.
They are talking about natural stones NOT red interlocks.....you get it!!

2 Likes

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
kopell: Okay Sir get you. So they don't sell natural stones in Naija, why Benin republic? just curious.

KOPELL...
Every geographical setting has its unique minerial and rock deposits,
Coal in ENUGU
LIMESTONE at NKALAGU
TIN in JOS etc
Do you remember ?

Hence the particular NATURAL STONE has its pure abundant deposit in NOTHERN BENIN REPUBLIC.

Hope I was able to answer your question SATISFACTORILY ?
Thanks for your concern though .

1 Like

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by berlirome2yaho: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
don't you have a blackberry for easy communication. pls if u have kindly send your ping

nice job

2 Likes

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
berlirome2@yaho:
don't you have a blackberry for easy communication. pls if u have kindly send your ping

Yes I do use blackberry gadget though its not for business..
But I will be very willing to communicate with you on any of the following mediums...

0806 287 3386
Info@faradng.com

Thanks..
nice job
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by kopell: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
@love-Tosin. I'm not talking to you do you understand that? Am only asking question about the sources of the stone the guy take his time to explain. I don't have anything to do with their issue.
Tosin you're had being around here for sometime, why are you accusing me of being bias, please let have little respect for one another. I do believe I have right to my opinion.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by spyroxy1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
nice

2 Likes

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by spyroxy1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
[size=12pt]Guys I have N1m for a half plot in a any good, open and developing location in lagos.

If you have any please advise here. preffered locations -

Igando,
Aboru,
Orisunmare(ejigbo),
Giwa Oke aro (Iju - ishaga)

...and any other places you think my money can buy... Please

Thanks
[/size]
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
on site electro mechanical wall scraping to improve stone bonding strength to the wall....stay in touch for project pictures.

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by wealthinfos(m): 12:02am On Nov 10, 2013
A well finished 4Bedroom Bungalow with two sitting rooms on 1 & Half Plot; fenced with borehole For Sale in Port Harcourt. Price: N18m.
-----------------------------------------
Do you NEED or HAVE property for SALE; LEASE; BUY in Port Harcourt or any part in Nigeria? Do you have a property and maybe your busy or not around and you want us Manage and Control it on ur behalf professionally under ur instructions? Our motto is; 'Integrity & Professionalism in Service'.
------------------------------------
Inquiries:
Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Managers | Consultants)
15 Orazi Rd. Port Harcourt.
07063249904; 08188573805

See our property list: www.legitassets..com
LIKE our Page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2013
@wealthinfos...............pls dont derail my thread.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 5:53am On Nov 11, 2013
still on wall scraping...

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
after scraping the paint on the walls,we punch holes n each wall,this also increases the bonding strength of the stones on the wall.

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 4:32am On Nov 15, 2013
your fence shldnt be left bare,you should give it a facelift with stones

1 Like

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
we are through with punching,now comes the stone cladding proper. Farad contractors 08062873386

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
more pics

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
Keep the calls coming.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Cobble stone job

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA
We decorate buildings with STONES AND BRICKS

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
call on us for your STONEWORK

Farad contractors
0806 287 3386
Farad.ng@gmail.com

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
Farad contractors
Best men,right techniques,best jobs
0806 287 3386
Farad.ng@gmail.com

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
More perspective

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
We decorate your buildings with stones.

0806 287 3386
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Farad contractors
0806 287 3386

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
On going BRICKS WORK AT ABONEMA RIVERS STATE.

CLIENT: NAIRALANDER

AMOUNT: ........

DURATION: 21 days

Stay in touch for updates

FARAD CONTRACTORS
0806 287 3386

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2014
Still on our ABONEMA JOB UPDATES

Keep in touch for more updates

Farad contractors

Farad.ng@gmail.com

0806 287 3386

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Columns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (923) (Reply)

Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.