Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! (18255 Views)

Dan Maraya Jos Is Dead / Check Out Kriss Rose With Ooh Yaa (tribute To The Eagles) / Da Grin Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by fash6(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2013
oh! I miss d bus!rip bro,u rockd back n d days,
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:21am On May 02, 2013
obadiah777: YUP, ON YAHOO.

SHYMMEX SEEING AS YOU WAS ROLLING WITH EVERY CULTURE I BET YOU GOT ON SKINNY JEANS HANGING OFF YO AZZ AND WADDLING LIKE A DUCK, WHILE WALKING, AS WE SPEAK grin

Lmao... Bro, I swore never to wear skinny jeans but what can a nyggah do when every time I go to a shop to buy straight jeans, these mofos give me tight jeans lol.. The only jeans that ain't "skinny" out here are bootcut jeans - and I don't like bootcut.. I'm used to dem tight jeans now loool.. And you know we don't wear oversized jeans in the ldn - so I gatts rock what I see in shops..

These babylonians that run the fashion industry have subconsciously turned everyone into a pseudo-faggit with that skinny jeans crap lol..

Anyway, I'm still jumping for my nyggah Kris and screaming thuglife for makavelli with a bottle of black henny in my hand!
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by naptu2: 10:31am On May 02, 2013
I loved the way they dissed Another Bad Creation (ABC).

Don't try to compare us
To
Another Bad little Fad
I'm the mac and I'm bad
Give you something that you never had.
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by RealMccoy2(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2013
I grew up on Kriss Kross. He has been struggling with a rare disease on his scalp for a while . RIP bruv
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2013
money-hungry :

tell tupac....................... dat we still cudnt find anyone to match his realness.
DUDE U HEARD KENDRICK LAMAR..?
#good kid,m.A.A.d city
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by chukxie(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2013
RIP. You came, saw and left a mark on the rap music industry ! "Kriss kross will make you jump jump!
I miss the bus, I miss the bus... And that's something I'll never ever do again".
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:36am On May 02, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... Bro, I swore never to wear skinny jeans but what can a nyggah do when every time I go to a shop to buy straight jeans, these mofos give me tight jeans lol.. The only jeans that ain't "skinny" out here are bootcut jeans - and I don't like bootcut.. I'm used to dem tight jeans now loool.. And you know we don't wear oversized jeans in the ldn - so I gatts rock what I see in shops..

These babylonians that run the fashion industry have subconsciously turned everyone into a pseudo-faggit with that skinny jeans crap lol..

Anyway, I'm still jumping for my nyggah Kris and screaming thuglife for makavelli with a bottle of black henny in my hand!
LMAO BRUV JUST GO TO TALL N MIGHTY OR WHATVER THAT SHOP IS CALLED. THEY SELL BIG THINGS.
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by naptu2: 10:39am On May 02, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO BRUV JUST GO TO TALL N MIGHTY OR WHATVER THAT SHOP IS CALLED. THEY SELL BIG THINGS.

High and Mighty.
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:40am On May 02, 2013
naptu2:

High and Mighty.
THATS RIGHT. wink
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:43am On May 02, 2013
They made an appearance at one show not long ago. Wonder what happened to him. RIP. sad

Life so short...
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by buklan4realyah(f): 10:44am On May 02, 2013
Eeyah! R.I.P
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by badmeat(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2013
yuzedo: RIP bro. u where like a farther to me. nollywodd will miss your grate acting. cry angry
*LWKM*abeg,you nor go kill person

1 Like

Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by madjune(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2013
yuzedo: RIP bro. u where like a farther to me. nollywodd will miss your grate acting. cry angry

YUZEDO, I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TAKING DRUGS TOO. THE GUY NO BE NOLLYWOOD ACTOR, HE WAS A US BASED RAPPER PLS.
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by Tinyemeka(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2013
Was it the guy with the hair condition?
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by alienware(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2013
I made jump,jump as my ringing tone yesterday and he died yesterday-what a coincidence !
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:59am On May 02, 2013
legendarysegzi: mods una dey craze .i posted this news b4 the op and i didnt make it to the fp.this is nepotism.... all d same R.I.P hommie
they did same to me in the gay NBA STAR NEWS. This mods totally sucks. they leave interesting topics and bring bullshi.t to the frontpage most times. TIME TO START RIOT.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2013
R.I.P Hommes!!

I will never forget your song 'I missed the bus'..

Another true legend of rap gone.

Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by yuzedo: 11:34am On May 02, 2013
bad meat: *LWKM*abeg,you nor go kill person
AND WHY NOT IF NOT?!?! angry angry angry
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by decepticos(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2013
sad,
RIP,
U once made us jump for no reason,
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by aku626(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2013
sad i wasn't allowed to dress like you guys or do your hairstyle (thanks mum) your music esp. 'd jump' was revolutionary. RIP
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by cheksloveth(f): 12:25pm On May 02, 2013
May his Gentle soul rest in the Bosom of the Lord.
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by Fawklicant: 1:07pm On May 02, 2013
aku626: sad i wasn't allowed to dress like you guys or do your hairstyle (thanks mum) your music esp. 'd jump' was revolutionary. RIP

Hey ah! I rocked dem backwards denim with multicolor hoods back in the days! Yeah! With some LA gear sneakers. Reminiscing!
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by nep2ra(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2013
Can anyone in the house please remind me of the name this kid (or teenage) rap group that sang this song. The name "The Bishops" come to mind but I can't seem to find the video anywhere on Youtube. It's driving me crazy. angry angry The lyrics go along the lines of (I know they are not correct):

I want you girl, the bishops boys come again
This girl is a woman of something something grin grin
I woulda marry this girl any day so
And the boys inna ride bicycles
And the girls inna buy icicles
I wonder why my parents don't stay at hoooome... grin grin
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by abworld6deep(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2013
embarassedRIP
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by naptu2: 1:43pm On May 02, 2013
nep2ra: Can anyone in the house please remind me of the name this kid (or teenage) rap group that sang this song. The name "The Bishops" come to mind but I can't seem to find the video anywhere on Youtube. It's driving me crazy. angry angry The lyrics go along the lines of (I know they are not correct):

Do you mean Little Vicious?

1 Like

Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by naptu2: 1:59pm On May 02, 2013
nep2ra: Can anyone in the house please remind me of the name this kid (or teenage) rap group that sang this song. The name "The Bishops" come to mind but I can't seem to find the video anywhere on Youtube. It's driving me crazy. angry angry The lyrics go along the lines of (I know they are not correct):

A One New Gal Vicous Fine Again Live Up The Street When A Go Right Round Da Bin, Nike Is Her Name Not Nacle I Woulda Marry The Girl If She Crippled In The Park We'da Ride A Bicycle And The We Go Gon Go Buy Icycle I Wonder Why My Parents Love Her Soooooo! I Want

If you want the video, go to Youtube and search for Nika by Little Vicious.
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by clint77ng: 2:07pm On May 02, 2013
Rest in peace Chris. That handsome little dude is no more. I know u'll miss d bus, but not heaven. so wen u get there warm it up and make the angels jump. I will miss u. laa na udo.
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by nep2ra(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2013
naptu2:

If you want the video, go to Youtube and search for Nika by Little Vicious.

Hey man! Thanks a whole lot. I do appreciate. smiley
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by nep2ra(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2013
naptu2:

Do you mean Little Vicious?

Yeah...Thanks a whole lot man. smiley
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 02, 2013
EYah
Re: Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead! by trappatoni(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2013
money-hungry :
when u get to the land of the dead, pls extend my greetings to hip-hop n tell her i miss her.
tell her that d rap game is changed .... its now flooded with a bunch of skinny jeans rappers with corny rhymes.
tell NOTORIOUS B.I.G dat Brooklyn is missing him...
tell tupac....................... dat we still cudnt find anyone to match his realness.
man i really miss tupac,i wonder if heaven's got a ghetto.rap is crap these days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh : Top Five Yoruba Rappers In Nigeria. / "Link Up" - Phyno Featuring Burna Boy & M.I (Audio, Video) / Seven Most Anticipated Albums Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.