Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Syskay No Longer Offers N2,500 Hosting Plan. Any Cheap Alternative? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Syskay No Longer Offers N2,500 Hosting Plan. Any Cheap Alternative? (4688 Views)

Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” / Advice On My Hosting Plan With Godaddy / Cheap UK Unlimited Hosting Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syskay No Longer Offers N2,500 Hosting Plan. Any Cheap Alternative? by ProGSM(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Check also www.resellerfly.com you will get more space for N2500
Re: Syskay No Longer Offers N2,500 Hosting Plan. Any Cheap Alternative? by phpNET(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2015
I use www.goihost.com they are reliable and aggordable .
Re: Syskay No Longer Offers N2,500 Hosting Plan. Any Cheap Alternative? by Akinsnaira: 10:49pm On May 15, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
I have a parked domain name registered at Syskay and it is due to expire this month.

Decided to call Syskay to see if I can just renew it with their cheapest hosting plan, which goes for N2,500

To my surprise, I was told they no longer offer N2,500 plan.

Please, do you know any cheap alternative?

I intend to register a domain name with syskay, just only domain name, coz I heard they accept bank deposit since I don't have any means of making online payment. Pls, how is their package and uptime like?
Re: Syskay No Longer Offers N2,500 Hosting Plan. Any Cheap Alternative? by samueleto(m): 4:22am On May 16, 2015
I will advice u to go for a foreign host. Also i recommend godaddy because thats what am using..

They are offering an unlimited hosting with domain for $12 a year. http://iblogng.com/get-a-hosting-for-1m-and-free-domain-from-godaddy/
Re: Syskay No Longer Offers N2,500 Hosting Plan. Any Cheap Alternative? by mysmslive247: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
http://www.terabytepro.com provides tailored cheap web hosting plans and pricing that suits your needs
Re: Syskay No Longer Offers N2,500 Hosting Plan. Any Cheap Alternative? by macho44(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2015
try www.dollarvista.com, the cheapest web hosting options you can trust.
Re: Syskay No Longer Offers N2,500 Hosting Plan. Any Cheap Alternative? by Sylvanusnwafor(m): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Hey Everyone,
Trust y'all safe?

When I started out with learning how to create websites, I used foreign hosts through Yahoo! Small Business then.

It was great using their platform for hosting and creating my first ever website at the same time.

But then, something happened...

I encountered a challenge with my website.

I quickly sent messages across all their contact platforms...all to no avail.

Eventually, I lost my first website on that platform due to poor response + it being pretty expensive.

From then on, I resolved to use a local hosting company in Nigeria.

Ever since, I've had no issue. Even when any crops up, it is swiftly attended to.

I encourage you to use our local host.

Also, I did a simple guide on how you can create a website with a reliable Nigerian hosting company.

Check the article here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Any Verify Google Adsense Identity With Passport? / How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products / What's The Best Forum Software For Wordpress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.