Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Oil And Gas Trainings And Certificate That Brings Job (www.oiltrain.org) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil And Gas Trainings And Certificate That Brings Job (www.oiltrain.org) (2415 Views)

Pls What Side Hustle R U Into That Brings U Extra Income Asides Ur Main Work? / 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society / Oil And Gas Trainings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Trainings And Certificate That Brings Job (www.oiltrain.org) by cobsol(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2013
It’s now obvious that first degree alone does not guarantee anyone a good job as far Nigeria Labour market is concern, professional courses gives job applicants an edge.
For real! Professional courses do but not all professional courses are truely hot in the Nigeria labour market today and I hope you know this fact? But if don’t, I like to emphatically state that so many courses we pay heavily on are as less important to employers as first school leaving certificate.
If you really what to know how to choose course that gives you an edge over other applicants, you should concern yourself first with knowing your desired industry, their nature of work, their work ethics / work philosophies, the nature of environment and circumstances surrounding them.
This will give you a clue, for instance: if you want to work for Halliburton, first by asking this questions, is Halliburton a drilling or a servicing company? Do they work in offshore or onshore rigs? Do they move equipments? (What is the nature of their work?)
If Halliburton works in offshore rigs then, a professional course like FALL PROTECTION, WORK SPACE MANAGEMENT, CRANE SAFETY etc will surely give an edge.
If you dream to work for a chemical company, a course like scaffolding safety will be very useless, so don’t even attach it to your CV while making your entries but a course like CHEMICAL HANDLING will give you an edge.
As a summary, every now and then multinational companies keeps employing base on the extra relevant qualifications candidates possess, so why don’t you be smart and choose what’s relevant and go for it today.

If you want to get professional advice and word accepted certification, contact Oil and Gas train and human resource management ltd.
www.oiltrain.org
info@oiltrain.org
Re: Oil And Gas Trainings And Certificate That Brings Job (www.oiltrain.org) by easylaws: 10:12am On May 02, 2013
Hi,
I really like how you were able to give detailed advice on choosing training and suitable career. I think it also best for one to make effort in securing jobs irrespective of the training you have attained. Because if one is lucky, the employer could send the employee on job competence training too. I am en engineer and I got employed by a company working offshore, so they had to send me out for BOSIET(Basic Offshore....) training. this has since being a major advantage on my resume.
Re: Oil And Gas Trainings And Certificate That Brings Job (www.oiltrain.org) by timoney45(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2014

(1) (Reply)

AKSUBEB Past Questions And Answers | Free PDF Download / Easiest Way To Be Rich And Famous:- Akoogun Brotherhood. / Ndlea’s Flawed Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.